i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

georgie.smith@i-to-i.com

Suite 2
Chantry House

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
i love everything about the course ive taken. its been a priceless experience to me so far and i still have got two more modules left to finish my 300 hour online course. Although, id appreciate a better response from your online chat people and also a comprehensive advice on where i can find a teaching job in a country like Turkey or the neighboring countries to it. thanks :)
Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career! You can get jobs advice here - https://lovetefljobs.com/

Customer Support Team
TEFL is easy to use and understand! I really enjoy each module and continuing my education with i-to-i TEFL courses! Thanks to my TEFL certification, I teach English online and can travel anywhere bringing my classroom with me! TEFL and i-to-i has given me the opportunity to live my life, travel, and make a difference meeting the most wonderful students and families! This course is one of my best investments! Thank you so much for this great opportunity!
Hey there,

Thank you for the 5 start review!

We're delighted to hear you are working online teaching TEFL after receiving your certificate.

Good luck with your new TEFL career

TEFL Support Team
I've studied with i-to-i in the past (2015), and am now (2019) continuing my professional development by doing the Level 5 TEFL Diploma course this year. My last experience of i-to-i was very positive and affirming; the staff were very helpful, and the tutors were professional, positive and encouraging. I found the visual/video tools of the course very helpful as I'm a visual learner :-) Would fully recommend this TEFL institution. It has been the 'perfect fit' for me to be able to study these qualifications by distance learning as well has having a hands-on practical element in my own city. Kim, Auckland - New Zealand.
Hi Kim,

Thank you for your 5 star review and recommendation!

Good luck with the level 5 Diploma course, if you need any assistance please get in touch.

Good luck with your studies

TEFL Support Team
I was in contact with I to I and one other company making enquiries about the course. I spoke to a lady called Alana who was very friendly and offered all the advice I needed and answered all the questions I had. She wasn't pushy (which really puts me off) and allowed me the time to think about the options I had and once ready I actually called her to book a course. Then when I started the course it ram very smoothly. As long as I remained committed to do some work every day I finished with still time to go. I had a few topics I struggled with but I managed to get in contact with customer services who were helpful. And I struggled a little with my assignment and I called I to I and the staff were very helpful. They answered all my questions. And then I attended the 20 hour class which was very helpful... it was insightful and I would definitely recommend it. I left the course feeling alot more confident then I did when I walked in. The practical class is a relaxed environment and really helps with nerves when first teaching a class. 😊
Hi Harry,

Thank you for the review!

Good luck in your TEFL career

Victoria
Customer Support Team
An excellent course!Lots of information and well planned.I highly recommend it! X
Hi Alex,

Thank you for your 5-star review and recommendation! Glad to hear you enjoy the course.

Good luck with your TEFL career

Jill
I was So delighted when I came across an e-mail, mentioning that i-to-i has launched a brand new LEVEL-5 Tefl diploma. I would recommend everyone that this is a high time to enroll the above course.
Hi Sajeed,

Thank you for your 5-star review! We're really pleased you're excited about the prospect of our Level 5! :) Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need any help as you work through the course.

Georgie
Overall, I was very pleased with the 120hrs and the teaching young learners course, as it gave me a comprehensive overview of teaching methodologies and techniques with an optimal balance between theory and practice and a wealth of very useful web-links for further self-study, and aids in lesson planning. The structure of the course is carefully planned with lots of relevant video examples of the issue at hand and there is a sense of progression with multiple-choice progress-tests throughout the chapters, culminating in the production of an original teaching plan and a supporting essay in the end. I would recommend the course, it provides upon completion, a sound foundation for TEFL-professionals and a qualification that is esteemed by potential employers.
Hi there,

Thank you for your comprehensive 5-star review! We're delighted that your experience of the course was excellent! :) Don't hesitate to get in touch with us for further support.

Georgie
Good day Mr/Mrs, I would like to thank Mr Jordan Williams, for assisting me throughout my application. He was amazing and made sure to explain all details to me thoroughly. I look forward to performing well on my course and traveling to Spain! Mr Jordan, you're the best, thanks again:)
Hi Veronica,
Thank you for your review!
I am really happy to hear that everything was explained for you, and that you are excited to start your new journey!
We wish you luck in your new TEFL Career!
Best Wishes,
Rachel
Customer support team
hello all. I want to thank all i-to-i team for the high quality materials and staff especially customer service Rachel and assessor Jenni Fogg
Hi there,

Thank you for your review!

All the best for your TEFL future.

TEFL Support Team
It is a good course which is basically teaching you how to teach adults with maybe a few teenagers. I have a problem with one of the quizzes that was given, cultural clashes, I was not prepared for the quiz at all and you are basically guessing in the quiz. The quiz was differring the culture of korean,chinese, kyrgz, and arabic.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and we're sorry to hear you did not feel prepared for the quiz.

I hope you enjoyed the rest of the course and I would like to wish you good luck with your TEFL career.

TEFL Support Team
Excellent experience on so many levels. Comprehensive study material, real-life examples, internet resources, friendly and professional staff, very affordable prices compared to industry competitors. Highly recommended!
Hi Ana,
Thank you for your review!
I am really glad to hear that you enjoyed the course and that it has been helpful to you.
We wish you luck in your new TEFL career!
Best Wishes,
Rachel
Support Team
Very interesting content. I loved the fact that the course had videos to help you get a better understanding especially since I can be more of an auditory learner.
I took this course, because this is one of my 3 courses that was recommended to me by one of your advisors, Micael I think. I really enjoy this and would love to travel the world and teach. Hope I pass and get the opportunity to do just that, thank you for giving me a foundation to travel and see the world
Hi Jaco,

Thank you for your review - we love to hear your feedback and wish you all the best for your TEFL future!

Kind regards,
Catherine
I have enrolled for the 320 hour TEFL course and to date, have found the course very user- friendly, the online support great and the material very interesting and very useful. I would certainly recommended i-i to anyone of my friends interested in enrolling for a TEFL course.
Hi Gail,

Customer Support Team
Quite useful. Even with a bit of teaching experience I am better off for having done the course.
The course was a quick and easy introduction to teaching. It may seem like a waste of time or a lot of effort at first, but once you complete the final assessment, you really understand how much work you've done and seeing your own completed lesson plan really boosts your confidence.
Hi Alessandra,

Customer Support Team
i-to-I TEFL has been very efficient with all their services. I have had fast responses from them, and I am glad to have chosen them. Thank you!
Hi Renee,

Thanks for your lovely feedback! Please let us know if you need any TEFL teaching advice, we are happy to help :)!

Customer Support Team
I have to say that the first contact I made was a phone call. I called to ask if the courses you offer is for me because I am a non native speaker. Your assistants explained to me everything very friendly and politely. If they haven't been so nice to me, I would have never accepted it. A lot of supporting feedback is really such a great thing. The course contains a lot of material but it is divided in smaller parts. With quiz questions you forget that you are learning and you have a feeling of playing. Logical questions for logical answers. Don't have to learn by hart. Grading system is great. Percentage of viewed material is also great. Makes you go on and on or further and further. I've learned a lot of things that I didn't know. Never heard them before. Now, I know them. I am giving pluses to Putting in practice lesson plan and context because it shows how it is working in reality. Also Further reading for every module is fine. Examples of real situations. Just say something for non natives on your site. If you want to.. if you have a need for that. That is my suggestion and my review of i-to-i TEFL.
Hi There,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course! I wish you all the best for your TEFL career! If you need any help at all, please get in touch, we are happy to help in any way possible :)

Thanks
Customer Support Team
I thought I was not going to enjoy this course, as it is online and we have no direct interaction with anyone. But I loved the time I spent doing this. The layout, the quizzes, the videos mostly, really made it enjoyable to study with I-to-I!
Hi There,

Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course! I wish you all the best with your TEFL career.

Best Wishes
Customer Support Team
Covered a lot of helpful information for beginners who want to start from square 1 and grow their skills.
Hi There,

Thanks for the feedback and I hope you enjoyed the course! I wish you all the best with your TEFL career.

Best Wishes