i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
Jessica assisted me to book onto the course. She was very patient, helpful and efficient. Thank you
Thorough course with lots of opportunities and recommendations for wider learning and reading. Great to go at your own pace and the feedback from tutors was prompt and helpful. A great lockdown project!
Hi Andy,
Thank you for the 5 star review!
Good luck in your TEFL career.
Customer Support Team
Great course! I just started and am LOVING it!
Hi Aimee-Claire, Thank you for your review, I'm so glad to hear you are enjoying the course!
Best wishes, Jess Customer Support Team
I enjoyed the course. It is a lot of reading and not as easy as I thought I would be, but I have learned a lot. I will definitely recommend it to my friends.
Prompt responses and supportive feedback. The courses link one to useful resources.
Hi Rob,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
I can highly recommend i-to-i TEFL.. Their service, support and response times have been excellent. I found their consultants to be personal, friendly and very helpful. The course is exceptionally well designed and laid out and they have lots of great information and resources on their user-friendly website. I'm delighted that I signed up with them for my TEFL course and have already recommended them to several friends.
Thank you for your review and lovely recommendation.

Customer Support Team
I love the i-to-i TEFL course, however, I do have a few things I wasn´t very happy about it:

-My mother tongue is Spanish (I was born in Spain) but with fluent English (C2 level)as I have been working and living in English speaking countries for quite a few years. When I first contacted i-to-i over the phone to ask for information about the course and jobs (I was looking to teach online only as I am studying a degree) I wasn´t told that most of the employers look for native speakers ONLY.

- It would have been a positive aspect if one of the tutors would have called/emailed to check my progress and if I have any questions. I know the course is self-paced, but it is nice to feel like there is "someone" there.

-The fact that once the course is completed, we can no longer access the materials. Every other online course I have taken, allows you to download the coursebook/materials for you to review in the future or even post a copy of the materials . This course is very intense and even though I have been taking my notes it will be very nice that we still have access to the materials
I'm sorry to hear that you are not fully satisfied with the course. We appreciate all feedback so that we can make any necessary improvements or change to the course. I have passed on your feedback to the correct team so thank you for taking the time to leave a review. If you would like to send more feedback, please send it to customersupport@i-to-i.com

Good luck with your TEFL career.
Customer Support Team
Byron has been outstanding assisting me with signing up with i-to-i. His responds time was outstanding replying and assisting to all my questions and needs. Byron has taken the time to assist me and was willing to give me the best advice and support as possible.
Hi Helene,
Thank you for the 5 star review! I have passed on your well wishes and thanks to Byron.
Good luck with your TEFL course.
Customer Support Team
I completed the 300 hour online TEFL course and was super impressed by the content included therein. There were excellent sources provided throughout all of the courses to assist with my assessments.

Further, the tutors were always friendly, professional and quick to answer any questions I had regarding the course. I also always received very helpful and constructive feedback to all assessments I submitted. Overall, very pleased with the services and the course overall!
Hi Tlami,

We're glad to hear you've enjoyed the course and received the support when it was required.

Customer Support Team
This program pushed my limits and i could see how much work, effort and knowledge has been put into it. Thank you i-i for sharing your knowledge.
Thank you for your review Melvyn!

We're glad to hear you have learnt lots for the material.

Customer Support Team
During the COVID-19 outbreak, I was relegated to working from home. I needed something to keep me occupied during my downtime. I chose the 180 hour level 5 course because I got a significant discount through my employer. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics, and I’ve been teaching English as a new language for over five years. The course is the real deal, at least in the sense that the theories it covers are exactly the same as what you’d find in any introductory college course. Some big names like Stephen D. Krashen appear. However, an online course can really only cover these theories in a very cursory fashion. It’s up to you to dig a bit more subcutaneously to get the most out of the course. A lot of the information you find throughout the course is available on the internet for free. For example, almost all of Krashen’s work can be downloaded for free from his personal website. The course also references a lot of YouTube videos which I thought was rather unprofessional.

With that being said, I did actually learn a few things. I’m bilingual, so I often explain grammatical concepts to my students in their native language. However, it’s always good to explore how to teach without this luxury. I learned a lot about concept checking questions, and the PPP structure. I felt that the summative assessments were more tedious than they needed to be. Most teachers I know would never fill out a lesson plan to that level of detail. I’d also really like to see customizable modules in the future. I don’t teach kids very often, so it would’ve been more beneficial for me to have read a chapter about business English instead. Arguments can be made either way as to which is more of prominent in the industry. I’d also like to see the integration of some video lessons to break up the tedium of reading. I didn’t feel that the feedback I received from my assessments was very insightful either.

I like to be really thorough. It took me about forty hours to complete the course. Ten hours per assignment, which there were three in total, and about ten hours of reading. If you have never taught before, if your degree is completely unrelated to education, and if the job you are applying for says that you absolutely need a nondescript TEFL certificate, then I would recommend the course if it’s been heavily discounted. The certificate won’t satisfy the requirements for certain entities that require an observation component (public schools in Korea and some first tier cities in China), but it’s more than enough for any entry-level position anywhere else. I highly recommend obtaining a TEFL certificate with an observation component while still residing in your home country if you want to make this a career with no barriers to entry.
Thank you for your review and comments about the course. We are always improving our courses and the only way we can do this is by receiving feedback from our customers.

Within a teaching training course you need to know how to plan and prepare lessons, each of our assessments have to meet with a set criteria to enable the course to be given the level 5 status.

We're glad to hear you learnt some new methods of teaching.

Customer Support Team
I am really looking forward to my journey with i-to-i TEFL, after purchasing the level 5 TEFL diploma course. The exceptional customer service offered by Louise Fearon secured my interest and commitment to the new exhilirating life experience and with an incredible discounted offer to boot! Amazing on so many levels! Thanks i-to-i!
Hi Reginald,

Customer Support Team
The i-to-i TEFL course is really great. The material is interesting and professionally written. It is also easy to find your way on the website. The feedback is also excellent.
Hi Johannes,

Customer Support Team
I loved this course. Every bit of information was relevant. The material provided was sufficient to enable me to complete the test and in writing the lesson plan.
Really satisfied
Hi Erica,

Thanks for your feedback :)

I wish you all the best with your TEFL career.

Customer Support
i-to-i TEFL's online 180hr course was wonderful. It was easy to work through, contained all the needed information and was helpful in many ways.
Thanks for the review Tegan!

We're glad to hear the course was easy to navigate and you learnt everything you need to be able to teach TEFL.

Customer Support Team
Exceptionally professional and informative. The Agents are helpful to assist with any questions you may have and their professionalism and course content really gave me peace of mind that I am signing up with the BEST!
Hi Shireen,

Thank you for the 5 star review!

We're delighted to hear all your questions were answered, good luck with the training course.

Customer Support Team
Best decision choosing i-to-i. Excellent online course, gained so much knowledge. The course was interesting, exciting and the feedback and guidance from the i-to-i team is really outstanding. I'm very impressed. Thank you. Monique from SA
Thanks for the review and lovely feedback Monique.

Customer Support Team
I`m very happy about my Level 3 TEFL course. I`ve been teaching English for young learners since 2017 but I`ve found lots of useful information and teaching ideas within the course. Many thanks for the authors and tutors :)
Hi Lelyzaveta
Thank you for the 5 star review!
Good luck with your TEFL career.
Customer Support Team
The whole team are professional and passionate about what they do. The course material was very well set out and informative. Thank you!
Hi Samantha,