i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
The consultant (Danny) was so helpful and ready to help before I could even ask.
Excellent student support and service. This is the second time I've studied with i-to-i and they have been nothing but supportive and accommodating. In this instance I needed to adjust my course timings due to health issues. Victoria was helpful and her service was great. Thanks...Kim, New Zealand :-)
The course is good as you would expect a teaching course to be. The customer service is excellent. They don’t just answer your question, but go straight to resolving the issue that you have. Real people, delivering real results. A refreshing change.
The i-to-i TEFL was a thorough introduction to teaching methods, classroom management, and strategies for different learners. It will provide a good foundation to get started in ESL teaching.
A huge thank you to Nikki, who has been an amazing help through the process of purchasing a course and answering all of my questions.
I am super excited to start the course.
Absolutely enjoyed this course so much! The tutors were very helpful and friendly as well...
Hi Taita,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear you have enjoyed the course!
Good luck in your TEFL career.
Best wishes,
Victoria
Customer Support Team
The course was very much informative. I do recommend it.
Thank you for the recommendation and we're delighted to hear you learnt lots from taking our TEFL course.

Good luck with your TEFL career

Best wishes
Jill
Customer Support Team
Supportive team and friendly as well. Course guideline is easy to follow. Their assignments is very informative and a great academic team.
Hi Leonisha,

Great to hear you have enjoyed your TEFL course and found it informative.

Good luck with your TEFL career

Best wishes
Jill
Customer Support Team
I feel the customer service is superb I had an enquiry about my second assignment and was quickly directed to the academic team who dealt with me in an amazing way. The resources are really good and supporting publications. I feel it's really good value and as I'm nearing the end of my180 hour course feel like adding some more modules too. I'm really enjoying the course
What an amazing experience!

Not only has i-to-i given me a freeing opportunity for my future, but they have provided me with a well-respected education behind my name. I believe i-to-i truly delivers the best knowledge and success to their students in the EFL field.

I was given excellent constructive criticism when completing my course, with Tutors always ready to assist with excellent professionalism.

I have now downloaded an online resource pack, and once again IMPRESSED!

Thank you to i-to-i!
I have learned tremendously. The lessons are well written and easy to follow.
The layout of the lessons helps a first-time teacher with the basics and through more self-study I have learnt more about teacher. The references at the end of each lesson, helped me alot. Jenni Fogg gave good positive feedback after each assignment.
Thank you for the opportunity to complete the TEFL course.
I wish to thank Sam Shipley for his outstanding customer service, and assistance. He was of great help guiding me through the process to apply for my telf course helping me make an informed decision. He is a great asset, and hope you will be rewarded for your work ethic. Keep up the excellent work!
The prompt responses to my queries and help to solve the problem is truly inspiring showing sincere comittment to assist student teachers achieve their goal! Thank you!
Great course but completely pointless without real world experience. Don’t think you can do a course and immediately get a job online. Also looking sounding and behaving like a weird energizer/Pokémon hybrid will probably stand you in good stead. Caveat emptor.
Hi Anthony. it's great to hear you enjoyed our course. I'm sorry to hear you've not had a great experience getting an online job so far. We have lots of help and advice in our blogs section (https://www.i-to-i.com/tefl-blog/) and we're here to offer support too. It may take a bit of time but there are definitely options out there for you.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my studies through I-to-I so far, and can’t wait to continue my TEFL journey ! The i-to-i support team have been so helpful too ! I would definitely recommend this course and institution to friends, family and others.
Not only a great source of practical material and information, but also a reassuring support for first time EFL teachers.
I was helped through all. The process by a wonderful customer service employee called Jessica Jackson
A big thank you to James for his wonderful, professional, friendly assistance.
During my research of finding out information and advise before signing up for the courses i made contact with online consultants and they were extremely help full and kept me informed of what i needed to find out.
Great course I must say, very much detailed. If you are thinking of a Where to go for your teaching certificate. i to i is the best!!
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.69 based on 5,575 reviews