i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
I love everyone at i-to-i. Sahm you are awesome. With your help and kind assistance I would still be stuck on my assignments. You ROCK!!!! You all ROCK!!!! The feedback and support is top-notch!!!!! Thank you.
So this is my story with Jordan Williams from i-to-i. My name is Aumbigai Naidoo. I'm from South Africa. I'm a native English speaker. I sent out 30+ applications for jobs to different companies. To my amazement, this was of no avail. In spite of all my TEFL/TESOL and my bachelors degree qualifications. Even with 12 years of teaching experience. I was still not successful. I was starting to feel very disappointed and went to a very low point of giving up. Then one day I receive an email from Jordan Williams from i-t-i Job Support Team. I sent a request to him to call me. We had a long chat. I had explained to him my distress. He gave me hope and re-directed me. I then found out that my resume and cover letter that I created were all incorrect and that is why I was not successful. I followed his instructions on how I should go about creating a new resume and a cover letter. Not long afterward. I found a job application. I applied for the job and posted the new resume. After a few hours, not even days! I received a message that I was successful in this job. A very big thank you, Jordan for all your your professional service, your uncomprimising effort, and for going the extra mile. You are definitely quite an asset to i-to-i.
Thank you so much to Sophie for the great help and efficiency. She was very patient and answered all my questions promptly. I can't wait to begin this exciting journey with i-to-i (tefl) and hope all goes well! Actually the whole team was very helpful, including Michael who assisted with the payment issues and Gemma who sent me a welcoming email promptly. Thank you again guys. You're all awesome.
There were a few occasions when I felt a bit lost and on my own, but the course was interesting and enjoyable. TEFL agents did give positive feedback when required. Thank you
Hi Cathy, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm sorry to hear you felt a bit lost during the course. We appreciate all feedback to ensure our customers get the best experience so if you would like to have a chat about this, please get in touch at customersupport@i-to-i.com. Best wishes, Victoria Customer Support Team
Jordan was overly helpful, kind, and supportive. His communicate was fast and effective!
The TEFL was a great experience and really easy to use, I highly recommend it to anyone looking into the industry.
Hi Matthew, Thank you for your feedback, that's great to hear! Good luck with your TEFL career! Best wishes, Jess Customer Support Team
If there were 10 stars, I would allocate it to i-to-i services. Going through the stages of enquire, additional information, selecting my courses, the sale transaction and now the services of the acedemic and support people, their services are astounding. They are well informed and do not close a query until the student has a satisfactory solution. Their printing matter of information brochures, the courses and the additional information to assist during the course is second to none. The updates come surprisingly regular.
Hi Charmaine, Thank you for the 5 star review! Good luck in your TEFL career. Best wishes, Victoria Customer Support Team
Excellent course, well organised, easy to follow remotely online and so many amazing tips and signposting to online resources! Great tutors, thorough and prompt feedback on assignments. The online lesson practice session was also so valuable and well run. Plus an amazing customer service team throughout answering queries ... and then to top it all off, great job search support with all the info and resources you need and a great team at LoveTEFL to help you land your first job! Five star in every department - if only every company were run like i-to-i!!
It was worthwhile although the theory vs practice was a bit uneven. The real class situation differs a lot from the theory which is quite detailed and sometimes irrelevant. Some of the quizes were a bit dubious. I also felt the lesson plans were too detailed. In general it was well planned and interesting
A huge thank you to Nikki, who was extremely helpful and kind. Guided me through the process. Helpful and fast assistance. Cannot wait to start my TEFL course.
Really speedy and easy interaction with Victoria today!
The i-to-i TEFL course could not have been a more enjoyable experience. With thorough course work, engaging lessons and tutors who are always willing to help, i-to-i TEFL went above and beyond for me. If you're looking to get qualified as a TEFL teacher, this is the place.
Hi Josh, Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career! Thanks, Amy Customer Support Team
Jordan is understanding, quick to respond and very helpful in my job search. Thank you very much!
I'm Maxine for me it's about the opportunity to live my dream. My dream becoming a reality with the help of i-to-i TEFL....
The job seekers team is absolutely amazing! I must really give credit where it's due and Jordan Williams with Lovetefl has been extremely helpful every step of the way! His advice, knowledge and personality is truly amazing.
I have completed two courses first the level 3 in 2011 and recently the level 5. I enjoyed both. I recommend i-to-i. Helpful staff, informative & interesting courses. A mention here for Amy on the web chat, very helpful Thank you all. John
I have thoroughly enjoyed completing my course. It fitted in very well with my current PT job and I found the course outline/ notes and in course videos extremely easy to follow along to. I could not fault the course in any way. Help was always readily available- all I needed to do was send an email to my tutor Rachel or anyone from customer services for other enquires. Upon finishing, I've been hugely supported by Jordan from the recruitment staff at i-to-i. Hes been a fantastic help in guiding me towards roles and making sure my documents for each job role were up to scratch. Completing this course makes me very excited and optimistic about my teaching career ahead. I owe a massive thank you to all the staff at i-to-i and I appreciate all the help given the past year. You've played a massive role in securing my future.
Jess was very helpful and reassuring! I'd be struggling a lot trying to complete a 240hour tefl course along side my full time college work and didn't know what my options were, if I could get an extension or pause it etc. Jess was very understanding and I expressed how my main goal was my university and how I didn't want to have to focus on tefl really until uni was over in May. She completely understood and said we could pause my course and when I'm finish uni, all I need to do is give them a call and restart the course from where I left off! A massive weight was taken off my shoulders today. From my experience not only is tefl well structured as a programm but they respect and cater to any difficulties we might have with tefl because of other thungs going on in our lives. Never hesitate to give them a call!
I have just completed the 300 hour L5 course from I-to-I and I must say I'm impressed, quick marking turnaround from the tutors, comprehensive information and videos, challenging assignments to test and galvanize the coursework. This is a marvelous product and I'll happily recommend it to anyone looking for a tefl course that adequately prepares you for the challenges of teaching English as a foreign language.
I have been learning with i-to-i for over two years. Within weeks of passing my 120 hour course I was offered a teaching position because the course is regulated by ofqual. Thats only half the story what you will love about this company is the back up and support. They have never failed to dela with my concerns quickly and professionally and always to my satisfaction. I will be starting my 5 course very soon. Keep up the good work guys.
Hi Jack, Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course and good luck with your Level 5, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career! Thanks, Amy Customer Support Team
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.69 based on 5,597 reviews