i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

georgie.smith@i-to-i.com

Suite 2
Chantry House

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
I love working with this company. I had some trouble with the videos and they extended my course for free! I am very grateful to have a company that I trust to help me on my language journey.
Hi Lynn,
Thank you for your review!
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and I'm sorry that you had some problems with the videos.
We wish you luck in your new TEFL career.
Rachel,
Support Team
learned a lot, the classroom course was a real eye opener, learned more from that weekend than from the whole course itself. Payed a lot of money for the combine course € 384,50 and when you don't finish in time they make you pay another 50 Euro each time to access your course again, i find that a bit sad, paying for the course and just getting 3 weeks to do it, or else... pay up! again!! and you will not get your certificate unless you have finished all of the courses, so be aware of that. so i do not recommend the combine course, just take your 120 hours and do whatever course you like afterwards, you pay less! Customer service was very helpful. and after paying a fee of €25,- (again paying) i could separate of combined course and get my TEFL certificate after all. And hopefully i can download it tomorrow. The 120 hour course is a lot of information, but is very wel doable, you can finish it in less than 120 hours . At the end you make an lesson plan and an essay. Beautiful feedback and grading. For the Dutch people; be aware that your certificate has to be approved by DUO, and for teaching in The Netherlands you also have to take a government approved test, this also goes for Malta, they have you also tested . Hope this will help future students of I-to-I. Good Luck :-)
Hi Natasia,

Thanks for your feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
I have no regrets taking this course. What I loved the most was the way the course suggested ways to teach a particular skill. It is something worth to be used even when I've been teaching for twenty years. The strategies, the games are relevant and well thought of!
Hi!

Thank you for the great review. It's brilliant to hear that you gained lots of new information from the course.

Good luck in your TEFL career!

Victoria
It was a very informative course, the practical classes made working with the theory a breeze because we knew what was expected of us. The only thing I found a bit challenging were some of the questions in the quizzes because I tend to overthink the scenario. Otherwise, it was also a great way to learn
Hi there,

Thank you for your for 5 star review! We're delighted to hear you enjoyed the training.

Good luck with your TEFL career

TEFL Support Team
The course covered every aspect of teaching I had questions about. It supplied good explanations and examples of what can be done in the classroom, and provided me with extensive resources I could use whenever I needed it. I found the course to be professionally put together and comfortable to work with.
Hi There,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
The 120 Hour Course was, well, challenging. No math, chemistry or 2nd additional language. Instead, a lot of READING. I like to read, albeit this course caused me to question what I like. It sharpened my discipline and patience. I honestly believe I'm better off because of it. And - if I passed - I'll be qualified to teach English anywhere in the world English is uh, not understood? Overall, it was a good experience!
Hi Kenan,

Thanks for your feedback. I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
I deliberated between i-to-i and another organisation for a while, before deciding to go with i-to-i. What made the decision for me was the opportunity to achieve a Level 5 certificate and the helpfulness of the live chat staff. The 20 hour weekend course was fantastic and Stephen was a great tutor, who really brought the class together! Jenni, my personal online tutor was fantastic, she was a great help and provided very helpful feedback. The only recommendation I would make would be, is to source more job opportunities. The reason I deliberated for so long was due to the fact competitors seemed to have more job opportunities which can only be accessed if you have purchased a course through them. Saying that if your aim to is find a job on the ground it's irrelevant. Definitely would recommend i-to-i and I'm considering purchasing specialised courses with them, now that I have completed my TEFL course.
Hi Ioni,
Thank you for your review!
I am really glad to hear that you have enjoyed both the online, and practical courses.
We have a jobs team who can help with jobs. Their website is www.lovetefljobs.com
We wish you luck in your new TEFL career!
Rachel
Customer support Team
Dear I-to-I tefl Your system is wonderful and so appropriate for those working full time. The course has helped me along my own path and I'm so happy with whatever I have learned. This course deserves worldwide recognition. Thank you for everything.
Hi,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad that you enjoyed the course.
Good luck in your new TEFL career!
Best Wishes,
Rachel,
Customer Support Team
I am impressed with the professionalism, friendliness and willingness to help. The layout of the course is clear, precise and easy tp understand.
Hi Caitlyn,

Customer Support Team
I absolutely enjoyed the course structure and content. The site is so user-friendly, contact centre staff so helpful and polite and my course assessor provided great feedback. I can't wait to get started on my next course!
Hi There,

Customer Support Team
The customer service i received was amazing. I first spoke to Amy then to Jenni and i was blown away by the amazing experience i had over the phone. I am a work integrated learning Coordinator in the Hospitality industry and i am very impressed at the caliber of employees. I am very excited to explore my Journey with i-to-i.
Hi Najeeba,

Thanks so much for your lovely feedback! It was great to speak to you too :)!! Please let us know if you need anything, we are happy to help at any stage of your TEFL adventure!!

Best Wishes
Customer Support
I really enjoyed this course. Tutors really take time to read through your assignment and give back insightful tips on your lesson plan. All in all the staff at i-to-i are excellent.
Hi Nadia,

Customer Support Team
This is the best course I have ever taken, well designed and has educated me in a way, I know I will be the Best Teacher for my students. I searched for many other courses and found this course to be the most informative and constructed.
Hi Robert,

Thank you for the amazing review! it's is brilliant to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed the course.

Good luck in your TEFL career!

Excellent service
Hi Alisha,

Thank you for the 5 start review!

Good luck with your TEFL career

TEFL Support Team
I'm very happy with everything i-i offers, but the only problem is, you don't offer 1 day extensions. If you offer a service of a 1 day extension it will be very convenient and less stressful for students. Sometimes we just need a few minutes to upload an assessment or we need a few hours to complete the course, then the only option there is, is to pay $45 or R675 for 15 days just to do those things. It can be very stressful in those circumstances... Please consider offering 1 day extensions too. It is needed... Regards to the crew.
Hi Rae,

Thank you for your review, we will pass on your feedback to the relevant team!

I hope you enjoyed the course and good luck with your studies

TEFL Support Team
Staff was very efficient and very friendly and helpful.
Thank you for your 5 star review and feedback!

I hope you've enjoyed the course and good luck with your TEFL career.

Communication is good
Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to give a review.

Good luck in your TEFL career.

Customer Support Team
An excellent, comprehensive and e-friendly learning programme.
Hi Julie Ann,

Customer Support Team
Joseph is a phenomenal TEFL advisor. He responded quickly to my requests with honest and efficient responses. Highly recommend his services to all students.
Hi Terence,

Thanks for your lovely feedback, I will make sure to pass this onto the rest of the team :).

I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
Had a very good experience with the i-to-i TEFL course. I came out on the other side with a much better understanding of teaching, structure, and lesson planning.
Hi Andrew,

Thank you for the review and we're glad to hear you have learnt lots from the training.

Good luck with your TEFL career.

i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.61 based on 3,245 reviews