i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
Not only a great source of practical material and information, but also a reassuring support for first time EFL teachers.
I was helped through all. The process by a wonderful customer service employee called Jessica Jackson
A big thank you to James for his wonderful, professional, friendly assistance.
During my research of finding out information and advise before signing up for the courses i made contact with online consultants and they were extremely help full and kept me informed of what i needed to find out.
Great course I must say, very much detailed. If you are thinking of a Where to go for your teaching certificate. i to i is the best!!
Nikki james has been very helpful and prompt, she has made things easier for me.
James was incredibly helpful and so informative! I really appreciate all his assistance and look forward to my new journey :)
Hi Lesley,
Thank you for your feedback, that's great to hear!
Good luck with your course, and if you need any assistance, please let us know.
Best wishes, Jess Customer Support Team
I took the 120 hour TEFL course. The course was easy to follow as it's broken up into various sections with very clear headings and introduction to let you know what's expecting. Other than just stating facts and teaching methodologies, there are also opinions and suggestions included which are very helpful, compared to other textbooks that don't include any comments. There are definitely some challenging tests and content, but the structure of this course allows you to go back and review the content again to make sure you can study until you get it right. I highly recommend this course for potential teachers who want to get started and for other newbie teachers who, like me, manage to land an assistant language teaching job before going to any training. Even with my experience I could learn new things from this course. And it's definitely encouraging to know that things I have been doing in the classroom have an actual name to it!
Thank you for your lovely review and recommendation!
Good luck with your TEFL career

Best wishes
Jill
Customer Support Team
Definitely worth it. An opportunity of a lifetime and provides the chance to change lives and travel abroad. Excellent workmanship and easy to study.
Excellent help thank you so much it helped me.
Thank you so much for an easy to follow, enjoyable course! It is clearly set out and one knows what is expected from you.
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your review and we're glad to hear you enjoyed your TEFL course.

Good luck with your TEFL Career
Best wishes
Jill
Customer Support Team
I have been a teacher for a long time but wanted to develop this through learning more about the structures within teaching English as a Foreign Language. This course was accessible, easy to use, easy to read and had a variety of teaching styles that made the course varied and engaging. I particularly liked how you could see you physical progress through the course and the 'express marking' option. I needed to receive my TEFL relatively quickly due to a job offering and they wanted to see proof. I was extremely lucky luck that the express marking enabled me to see my result within less that 24 hours (although it states upto 48hrs). I
I enjoyed every minute of it.
I have learned so much through this course and will take this new knowledge and use it as guidence to complete my Bachelors degree in Education.
The tutor were very helpful and assessed my work within 3 days.
The service and prompt response I received from everyone and specifically Nikki James was excellent!! Well done team.....
I enrolled for the CELTA 300 hour diploma at the end of March and 5 months later I am done and very pleased with myself. I enjoyed the 3 separate courses (in one) very much and while I have been teaching for many years I learnt new things and got fresh ideas which helped me to put extra energy and inspiration into my current (face-to-face) teaching. I particularly enjoyed the visual material, the 'TED and other talks' and reading the 'blogs' in the course!
My only problems came with the later assignments. I was unsure what to include and what to leave out. I tended to go for overkill as I did not want to be too brief or to leave anything out. I would have liked to have a sample of the grading criteria with these assignments (like in the 180 hour TEFL course). I would also have liked more info on the TBL method which I chose for my final assignment.
I would say that overall it was a very good and enjoyable experience and I received prompt responses to all my queries and good feedback from my assignments. I would recommend i-to-i to my friends; like it was recommended to me. As I am retiring from my current position at year end, I will need to find an online teaching job! I'm busy working on that.
Thanks i-to-i for an enjoyable course!
P S I am currently waiting for my original certificate to be shipped to me so I am unable to answer the questions below..
Hi Arlene,
Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
After months of researching and reading endless reviews for the best TEFL course provider, I decided to start my journey with i-to-i. I booked onto the 320 hour, level 5 Diploma course; which is inclusive of one-to-one / online teaching and Business English.

I cannot begin to explain the sheer amount of appreciation and respect I have for the team at i-to-i, for being on call whenever I needed assistance or advice.

As a novice to the learning and techniques of teaching, there were moments when I was doubting if TEFL is a suitable course for me. However, the team at i-to-i tailored the course in such a manner, that I was able to study with ease and confidence. I genuinely found the structure of the course to be very effective, especially in facilitating learning. I can now speak with confidence, that I am ready to teach, be it in a classroom or online.

If you are searching for a reputable TEFL course provider, for an organisation which is built on excellent customer service and satisfaction, for a dedicated team who supports its students... you need not look any further, sign up with i-to-i!

I have had the best learning journey with i-to-i and grateful for all the support from the team. Once again, thank you i-to-i, you have been well and truly awesome! :)
Hi Aleshah,

Customer Support Team
I did the 'i to i Level 3 60 hour Teaching Business English' course.

It was a fantastic course.

The course was: detailed, informative, educational and enjoyable.
I am glad to come across this very course. It's an honour to have as such a course, conveniently online. Thank you all so much. I will love to encourage my friends and relatives to do this course.
Thanks