i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
Lots of downloadable material to get you prepared for a 120 hour course. Assessment quizzes are fair and set at a manageable standard.
I enjoyed this course. I would have liked to be able to download the full course at the end of it.
I did the course to become an online teacher. I would have preferred to have more content related to that as opposed to physical in person teaching. I did engage with the support team and they were very helpful.
Hi there,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
I am grateful for the TEFL course because as the pandemic started I was retrenched from my job and I didn't know where to turn. The course was challenging and it took me a while to work through it but I got there. I definitely have more confidence now with teaching English as a new career path for me after mine got so rudely interrupted. I thought maybe they could have put a little bit more information in on online training and online lessons. Overall, a good course and definitely a good investment. Who knows, maybe when the world opens up again I will go to Spain. Looking forward to a bright new future. Thanks TEFL.
HI Candice,

Good course, bit outdated
I've enjoyed the content and flexibilty of your course immensely. Being given the opportunity to learn and further myself is a blessing. beyond words.
I received excellent service from Daniel Taylor.
The course is really insightful; you get to understand what standard of teaching is required of you because the same teaching methods you are learning are being applied on you - you get to see the approaches work first hand. The variety of external resources is also extensive and highly appreciated.
Hi Phumelele,

Customer Support Team
I really enjoyed the course. It met my requirements, it was well balanced and I learnt a lot whilst updated my previous knowledge.
I thoroughly enjoyed this course. The admin support were always very helpful.
I would recommend this programme to anyone who would like to learn TEFL.
Thank you for the 5 star review and recommendation.

Good luck with your TEFL career

Customer Support Team
Brilliant course course all in all, nicely structured, love all the resources and the support from the team.... Only one little thing the original certificate is expensive, which I found out most schools require the original certificate, which means you have to buy it.. So the course actually works out more expensive considering that u have to print the work as well in order to have access to records forever. So It would have been nice if the certificate was way cheaper or even part of the package. The course is over 500 pages to print so that is ink cost plus paper included. An additional R1000 from two certificates is pricey. Generally if you go to university the certificate is part of the package..... But the rest if the course and company quite awsome
Hi Nicky,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Also, thank you for giving us feedback on the cost of a certificate and printing the course. I have passed this on to the correct team for them to look in to.

Good luck in your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
I love the i-to-i TEFL course, however, I do have a few things I wasn´t very happy about it:

-My mother tongue is Spanish (I was born in Spain) but with fluent English (C2 level)as I have been working and living in English speaking countries for quite a few years. When I first contacted i-to-i over the phone to ask for information about the course and jobs (I was looking to teach online only as I am studying a degree) I wasn´t told that most of the employers look for native speakers ONLY.

- It would have been a positive aspect if one of the tutors would have called/emailed to check my progress and if I have any questions. I know the course is self-paced, but it is nice to feel like there is "someone" there.

-The fact that once the course is completed, we can no longer access the materials. Every other online course I have taken, allows you to download the coursebook/materials for you to review in the future or even post a copy of the materials . This course is very intense and even though I have been taking my notes it will be very nice that we still have access to the materials
I'm sorry to hear that you are not fully satisfied with the course. We appreciate all feedback so that we can make any necessary improvements or change to the course. I have passed on your feedback to the correct team so thank you for taking the time to leave a review. If you would like to send more feedback, please send it to customersupport@i-to-i.com

Good luck with your TEFL career.
Customer Support Team
I like the fact that you can re-attempt quizzes and as a refresher before you do the the section tests. It helps build confidence when you do well the second time.
The TEFL course through i-to-i was a great learning experience and I am definitely more confident than before to apply for a job to teach children English online.

Customer Support Team
I just completed the Level 5 TEFL course. I will compare it to the Level 3 course I also took with i-to-i and say that the Level 5 does require more homework, but that's where the added value is. There was a bit more variety of learning types with the Level 5 in that each section had a short introduction video and there were several videos to show how teaching with the methods actually looks in real life. I would like to see some more interaction, even if only with an AI. I do see how an in-person course would be better for me in general, but they also cost substantially more. Overall, it was a good value for the price. If I had it to do over again I would still have chosen the level 5 over the level 3 only because the homework assignments really showed me the amount of thought and work that must go into each lesson.
Congratulations on passing your level 5 course Julianne!

Thank you for leaving a review and we're delighted to hear you've learnt lots from both courses.

Good luck with your TEFL career

Customer Support Team
Clearly set out and covered aim. Progress can be viewed. Easy to understand content and tests. This all makes the i-to-i TEFL course enjoyable and worthwhile.
It was quite exquisite, I really appreciate to my journey with approaches to like TEFL courses
Hi Skabayi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
It's great to hear you enjoyed the course!

Good luck in your TEFL career.

Customer Support Team
I would definitely recommend i-to-i TEFL courses. I did a level 5 (180 hour) course and I am very satisfied with the overall experience. It really gave me so much confidence with lesson planning and I gained so much knowledge in a practical way. The material and resources are great and very informative. The information in each module is easy to understand and navigate through.
Hi Louise,

Thank you for your review and recommendation, we're glad to hear you are confident about your lesson planning after taking the course.

Good luck with TEFL career

TEFL Customer Support Team
I recently finished a 200 hour TEFL course (20 hours classroom component, which I believe aren't currently running through the pandemic, 180 hours online study) through i-to-i. They are a legitimate, reputable company and came well-recommended.
I found the course contents extremely interesting and well thought out, especially the classroom component, which is a must if you want to pursue a TEFL career. Having no prior experience with teaching, I came out with a lot of information and the motivation to learn more. I will echo some of the suggestions that the material presented throughout the online components were a little unprofessional. The assignments you were expected to do were honestly very monotonous and was probably the weakest element of the course. I was failed on one occasion for not fulfilling a single target that had been worded so vaguely I had absolutely no idea what I was expected to do. Fortunately, I was assisted by one of i-to-i's extremely helpful on-call teachers, who were incredibly professional and are honestly a credit to the program. I was able to finish the course within the time limit without paying any extra fees.
I have no regrets in choosing to study with i-to-i, though I would urge you to do some independent research before making your decision, particularly if you do not have a bachelors degree (as there was a lot of outdated information thrown around—it's becoming more difficult to teach ESL abroad if you don't have a bachelors degree, and I believe this was played down to some extent throughout the course). However, their courses are well priced, their staff are incredibly professional and courteous, and overall it was a very positive experience.
Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback of the course and your experience with i-to-i, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
I've just passed my 240 Hour Level 5 Course and I would like to thank i-to-i for the support and the help I received from the tutors as well as from the customer service team.
I've been teaching online for almost 8 months and the content of the course has proved to be really practical and engaging for my students.
I'm really happy with it!
Congratulations on passing your level 5 course!

We're delighted to hear you are teaching online after completing our TEFL course and it has helped with your lesson.

Good luck