i-to-i TEFL Reviews

georgie.smith@i-to-i.com

Suite 2
Chantry House

Click Here

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy

customer service
"I passed the TEFL course, but have been unable to find a positon, as the countries are asking for a degree, which I have not got. This should have been stated before taking the course."
"Taught it was very unfair that a family member became very sick and couldnt do it and i sent a email explaining and i would of realy appreciated a refund very poor"
"Waste of Money - Purchased over 3 years ago and still havent completed it as some of the questions are far too hard for most people - and I'm English!"
"I purchased this course and started 4 weeks later or more - however the day of purchase was considered as a start course date for 90 days limited duration that wasn't even mentioned on the phone before the purchase. It was just highlighted in the receipt instead sent by email. It still doesn't make sense to use date of purchase as a starting day regardless of the course start date. I am now put in a position to buy extension and requested a phone call to discuss options - nobody called!? My concern is around course start date again as I am not able to re-start the course now but don't want to miss the opportunity to complete the course that I have paid back in January 2014! It is regrettable that you stop dealing with students after the product was purchase - strange and not professional!"
"I LIKED THE MATERIAL AND FOUND THE FEEDBACK USEFUL, WAS MADE AWARE THAT HAVE 90DAYS TO COMPLETE COURSE, WAS AWARE THAT AN EXTENSION WAS POSSIBLE, WAS NOT AWARE THAT EXTENSION COST SO MUCH, HAD A FAMILY CIRCUMSTANCE IN FEB THAT MEANT I HAD TO TRAVEL, DECIDED NOT TO EXTEND AND LEAVE THE PROGRAM"
"The only thing that really got to me was that i wasn't given enough time to complete the course. I only completed 80hours. It would be nice if you could finish the course in your own time."
"I was in a foreign land having a really hard time and asked for my time to be extended and I was told after a certain short time I would lose all my money...and did...I would never recommend it to anyone EVER!!! total RIP-OFF 250 pounds down the drain.. There is no lee way for difficult times an absolute shameless business of a company..very poor does not justify how uncaring this company behaves...it is an online course and should be open for extended periods of time if you have paid for the course..when I paid I did not forsee the difficult situation ahead and asked repeatedly for empathy but to no avail DISGRACE!!!"
"Poorly structured course, material is poorly presented. Web learning pages are different from each other without continuity. Not enough time given to learn the course - you can get an extension, but you have to pay another ridiculous amount of money. Video examples are very poor and amateurish to the point of embarrassing. In all honesty I would NOT recommend this course to anyone. I firmly believe this course very amateurish in its construction and its delivery. It's also 'hugely overpriced' for what is being presenting, and for the manner of its delivery. Very poor, NOT recommended!"
"While I have done courses with I-to-I, I have not done so recently. I ordered a summary letter for my records recently but I have not completed or applied for any additional courses at this point."
"In spite of my having a Cert Ed and in spite of my being a lecturer for over 30 years and in spite of having a Masters in Economics from LSE and being a Chartered Accountant, I was failed the course through some unbelievable technicality. David Marks"
"I completed this course 4 years ago and haven't been able to find a teaching job since."
"After i attended a weekend, as part of my course, for family reasons i was unable to continue for a while. I wrote, emailed and called to try and discuss this. Noone bothered to return and after many attempts to try and talk to someone i had to resign myself to having lost all the money i had spent on the course. very poor customer service in my experience."
"Unfortunately not good. I requested a copy of both my certificates. Six times and never received them. The online course, when completed, did not generate my certificate so I have nothing to prove completion. I mislaid the cert I finished in Dublin 2010 and asked for that also. Surprise surprise. ..I have emailed called ect and heard zero bk. I am currently living/teaching in Australia and I have avoided citing tefl has a qualification due to zero evidence. Well here is my 7th attempt lol. If I could get copies of my tefl certificates that would b great"
"They did not give my right I suppoed to pass in final exam but they faled me for no reason I think there was no justice and not equality.. at all so I am not happy at all.. just I wanted my right with justice"
"Sorry i paid for the course to do in my time i didnt realise time for me to learn would run out - i wouldnt have bought it."
"I feel for how much time, money, and effort I put into my i-to-i program, I still feel cheated. I did not gain any good teaching learning experience from the program. It is better in my opinion just to get the TEFL certification in your own country because it is cheaper and you can expand your horizons of which country you want to go. Also the internship program i to i offers is a joke. It is too expensive and the staff of i - to - i are not helpful or friendly"
"Horrible. I asked for a refund and never received one. I would not recommend this course to anyone."
"i am sorry to say i feel i was mislead. i was just leaving for vacation when i purchased the package and was told there was no problem as my time would be extended if needed. i was NOT told that i would be charged for any extra time and the charges were greater than the original package costs. had i been told of this, i would have waited to purchase. i would not recommend this program based on the company's misleading/dishonest practice..."
"The local in-person classes were delayed on at least 4 consecutive occasions, well exceeding the time window I would have had before going abroad. The teaching recruiting agency that referred to i-to-i was just as useless. Total waste of time and money."
"I did a TEFL weekend course in Dublin and was very disappointed with the standard of teaching and the follow up. It is a waste of time and money... Kathy Clarke"
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.60 based on 3,136 reviews