i-to-i TEFL Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend i-to-i TEFL

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy

customer service
"While I have done courses with I-to-I, I have not done so recently. I ordered a summary letter for my records recently but I have not completed or applied for any additional courses at this point."
"In spite of my having a Cert Ed and in spite of my being a lecturer for over 30 years and in spite of having a Masters in Economics from LSE and being a Chartered Accountant, I was failed the course through some unbelievable technicality. David Marks"
"I completed this course 4 years ago and haven't been able to find a teaching job since."
"After i attended a weekend, as part of my course, for family reasons i was unable to continue for a while. I wrote, emailed and called to try and discuss this. Noone bothered to return and after many attempts to try and talk to someone i had to resign myself to having lost all the money i had spent on the course. very poor customer service in my experience."
"Unfortunately not good. I requested a copy of both my certificates. Six times and never received them. The online course, when completed, did not generate my certificate so I have nothing to prove completion. I mislaid the cert I finished in Dublin 2010 and asked for that also. Surprise surprise. ..I have emailed called ect and heard zero bk. I am currently living/teaching in Australia and I have avoided citing tefl has a qualification due to zero evidence. Well here is my 7th attempt lol. If I could get copies of my tefl certificates that would b great"
"They did not give my right I suppoed to pass in final exam but they faled me for no reason I think there was no justice and not equality.. at all so I am not happy at all.. just I wanted my right with justice"
"Sorry i paid for the course to do in my time i didnt realise time for me to learn would run out - i wouldnt have bought it."
"I feel for how much time, money, and effort I put into my i-to-i program, I still feel cheated. I did not gain any good teaching learning experience from the program. It is better in my opinion just to get the TEFL certification in your own country because it is cheaper and you can expand your horizons of which country you want to go. Also the internship program i to i offers is a joke. It is too expensive and the staff of i - to - i are not helpful or friendly"
"Horrible. I asked for a refund and never received one. I would not recommend this course to anyone."
"i am sorry to say i feel i was mislead. i was just leaving for vacation when i purchased the package and was told there was no problem as my time would be extended if needed. i was NOT told that i would be charged for any extra time and the charges were greater than the original package costs. had i been told of this, i would have waited to purchase. i would not recommend this program based on the company's misleading/dishonest practice..."
"The local in-person classes were delayed on at least 4 consecutive occasions, well exceeding the time window I would have had before going abroad. The teaching recruiting agency that referred to i-to-i was just as useless. Total waste of time and money."
"I did a TEFL weekend course in Dublin and was very disappointed with the standard of teaching and the follow up. It is a waste of time and money... Kathy Clarke"
"I am Dilyara Lindsay. I've applied for TEFL certificate and had a full course in August 2012 so who is "recently purchased the TEFL course under my name as it said in your recent email??? Let us find out the truth, I insist! Otherwise I will start my own investigations and will publish all the details of it widely. Dilyara Lindsay 12dilyara@gmail.com"
"After teaching in an academy for two years, nearly, I have loved being an English teacher. However, none of this is down to i-to-i. I originLly did this tefl course in September / October 2012. When it came to finishing the course, the ultimate 20 hour certificate , I was told after booking flights and hotels, I was told not enough people were interested and I was told to wAit for the next opportunity. I was left, stranded in Spain, with no work. Thankfully after working for a few weeks, I was offered a part time job in an academy in Spain, I then stayed an extra year, and promoted to full time. I'm now at a stage I want to move further a field but as I to I have not tried to respond, I'm unable to, as without the full certificates, I cannot. I'm more than qualified now at this stage, but I'm not allowed to apply as I to I are holding back my rightfully deaerved qualifications. So, my opinion, stay clear."
"The tutors were unavailable on weekends, this is unacceptable for an international online course with a deadline. Some of your tutors were quite abrasive in their opinion. The last tutor got me confused with another student and accused me of cheating, a charge that was unsubstantiated. Since my time was up and this occurrence had just been another one in a long line of mis-information I had let it slide and it was time for me to move on. The missing 20hr. course I had accomplished elsewhere. Studying at your instiyution had not been a totally"
"I was unable to access it through the deal. Therefore very disappointed"
"After my course in Hong Kong was cancelled, I was never contacted to rearrange it. I have since sent 2 email enquiries, neither have been answered. I am therefore £100+ worse off with nothing to show for it."
"I paid for the course several times because due to work obligations was unable to complete it. (I held down more than one job at the time as well as doing voluntary work). When I called and asked for an extension given I had paid for extensions a good few times, this was denied to me outright, with absolutely no flexibility being granted. I feel strongly that i-to-i should re-evaluate its stance with regards to flexibility and at least handle this kind of situation on a case by case basis."
"Horrible. I was supposed to live in Thailand and teach English in 2012 and they cancelled a few weeks before. Flights booked and everything."
"Messed around and.told had to pay for extention twice as they cancelled my.weekend coursee as I could not keep paying I did not pass and have lost another of.money. Your company is a disgrace and I will.be taking it further"
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.59 based on 2,778 reviews