i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

georgie.smith@i-to-i.com

Suite 2
Chantry House

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
A great insight in teaching best practice. This course requires you to actually study and learn the concepts and techniques needed to teach English as a foreign language to any variety of student levels. The course is not short and requires time to properly grasp the content. The end os section quizzes are useful and i would advise you to print and write notes on each section before you continue to the next. This will help completing the final test and write your essay. Be careful to look through the further reading as the examples will be useful to your lesson plan. Happy teaching !!
I took the 140-Hour Combined Course...overall I thought this was a decent course. For someone like myself who had no prior experience or knowledge of teaching, I think it's a very useful course to partake in. However, I did have a few issues with it. For one, there were numerous typos and grammatical mistakes littered all throughout the course. I find this quite odd considering the course's purpose is to teach people how to teach proper English. It just makes the course look sloppy and unprofessional. I also thought the self-check quizzes were at times irrelevant to the material that was presented in the course. Some of the quizzes had questions about things that were not even taught or included in the course, which I found to be frustrating. For the 20-hour practical portion of the course, I thought the directions for the Chicago location could've been much clearer (they told me the course was located in a restaurant when it was actually in a hotel), and there definitely should've been signage noting which floor and room number the course was in. Other than that, I think it was a decent investment, their customer support was pretty fast at responding to me when I had issues and the tutor who graded my final lesson plan was also very expedient. I was told it would take up to 7 business days to get my feedback and final grade, but the tutor responded the very next day, so that was awesome.
Brilliant! Their response rate is fast and efficient! Loved the course.
Very engaging, well set up course. I would have liked to see more films used. The course was easy to navigate and the material very helpful and interesting, however the quizzes/test sometimes had a question or two that didn't seem to really reflect the material and other questions were too easy. There were also a few typos spotted throughout. Other than that, basically 10/10.
I like this course (120 hour TEFL online course) for two reasons. First it gives you the good basics for TEFL teaching so that you are off for a good start. Secondly, it's really convenient and flexible in terms of location and time. Once you pay the fee, you can start the course right away anywhere around the world. And you can work on your own pace too. You may take up to three months to complete the course or if you wish, as I did, finish the course within ten days as I need the certificate urgently. I highly recommend the course to anyone.
28 and 29 May Karen Barbican London Exceptionally good and enjoyable class with a very intelligent and positive group of students, Karen communicated very well and put over the content well. Her Japanese courtse was inspirational. I could not fault the teaching and organisation thank you!
This course was really informative and I believe has provided me with the correct keys to beginning my career as a TEFT teacher. Let the adventures begin...
Thank you Jill! I always getting top notch support from the help desk. Appreciation moments... .
Great stuff! Can you email me another copy of my certification?
Hi Samuel, I believe our customer support team have been in touch to sort this out for you. Do let me know if you need anything further and congrats on completing your course! Kind regards, Kat
I was really impressed with the course and company until I received really poor customer service and a 'not our problem' attitude today regarding an issue with my weekend course. I have emailed a separate complaint about this today and am waiting for a response. Up to this point I would have totally recommended I to I but my opinion has been changed very quickly. A very poor customer experience and being treated like a number rather than an individual. I really think your customer support function needs looking into.
Very friendly and helpfull!!!
Hi Rita,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
Very informative course. I would recommend it.
Thanks for the recommendation Heather.

Good luck with your TEFL career!

Best wishes
Jill
TEFL Support Team
Overall, the certification was okay. I did the 240 hour level 5 certificate, and most of it was common sense stuff: don't single out students, use positive reinforcement, etc. The lesson plan homework assignments were helpful; however, most of the critiques seemed to be more picky (the rationale not meeting the 700-1000 word requirement) instead of being substantial. I don't know if that means that there was nothing substantial wrong or if it was an easy pass system. At least the positive remarks made on the homework assignments seemed specific, so I at least know that they looked at it. Basically, if you're looking for an easy pass certificate, I think you'll find it here. However, if you take your time with the course and the assignments, I think you learn a lot and are more well prepared for teaching. At least it'll get you into the mindset for teaching. You get out of it whatever you put into it. Not the greatest thing ever, but not bad.
Hi S,

We appreciate your feedback on the course, we would love to hear more about what you think, please give us an email on customersupport@i-to-i.com :).

Best Wishes
Customer Support
To anyone considering the big leap of moving abroad and teaching English, I highly recommend I-to-I TEFL's online course with the addition of the 20 hour face-to-face add on. The online course is 10/10, I def got my moneys worth.
Hi Michael,

Customer Support Team
I am happy with the service and assistance that I-to-TEFL has given me. I did their level 2 180 hour course. The tutors feedback clear and helpful. The Assignments were challenging but in a good way. I am happy I could complete my course in time. I am looking forward to looking for a job with the help of I to I Tefl love jobs as well.
Hi Melody,

Thank you for your 5 star review and lovely comments.

Glad to hear you received helpful feedback on your assessment.

Good luck with your TEFL career

Best wishes
Jill
TEFL Support Team
I enjoyed to study through I to I as they provided quality material to study from and provided support and encouragement
Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review!

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and that you received great support from us.

We wish you luck in your new TEFL career!

Rachel,
Customer Support
I have started my TEFL journey as I'm a little apprehensive seeing that I only have a diploma and not a degree. Can you please advise?
Hi there,

Thank you for the 5 star review!

We have a sister company who can help with advice for jobs.

Their website is www.lovetefljobs.com please contact them, and they will be able to help you.

Rachel
Customer Support Team
Got through the 120 hour course in a decent amount of time! I was required to take this course through i-to-i after landing a job in China and I definitely feel better prepared to teach English.
Hi Samara,

Thanks for your feedback! I hope you have the best time working in China!

Best Wishes,

Customer Support
I took the online course 3 years ago when I had already started teaching. Since I am a translator, I needed some guidance on how to make a lesson plan and how to personalize my classes. It was very helpful for me and now I took the weekend course because I've just moved to Australia, and I wanted to optimize the training received with some practical lessons. I think TEFL is very helpful for people who want to start teaching and I have already put it into practice for the last 3 years. Thank you!!
Hi Delfina,

Thank you for the 5 star review!

It's great to hear that you got so much form the course.

Good luck in your TEFL future!

Victoria
Customer Support Team
The 120 Hour Course was thorough and easy to follow, all material was relevant and easy to interact with.
Hi There,

Thanks for your feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.61 based on 3,324 reviews