I SPY CCTV Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend I SPY CCTV

About I SPY CCTV : Welcome to i-Spy where we strive for excellence in everything that we do. From the initial client contact at the specification stage, right the way through to project completion, you can rely on us to deliver exceptional levels of service and outstanding customer care. Our office is based in Bristol, but our CCTV installers can provide you with professional security systems throughout Bath, Bridgwater, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Chippenham, Chipping Sodbury, Cirencester, Cwmbran, Gloucester, Newport, Shaftsbury, Stroud, Swindon, Taunton, Tewkesbury, Weston Super Mare, Yeovil and surrounding areas within a 80 mile radius.'

218 Henfield Rd
Coalpit Heath

Tell us how I SPY CCTV made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Kevin from Ispy came round and upgraded my security system and it was a quick and easy installation. I would highly recommend him and wouldn’t hesitate to use again"
"Kevin really proffesional and quick to respond after a break in, advised and fiited new secure locks to a high standard, I would recommend."
"I cauld kevin it instol my cctv grate job done"
"5 star service excellent product at a affordable cost would have no problem using on future projects"
"Absolutely excellent, very friendly and excellent service would recommend them to anyone."
"Well happy, done in a day, Kevin is pleasant and house trained."
"Great company. Highly recommend"
"Good professional service very pleased good quality pictures day & night thank you Kevin."
"Excellent service, prompt response from engineer who fitted the system quickly and efficiently. He worked tidily with minimal fuss. The system works well and offered great value for money. Highly recommended."
"More than pleased with work, would highly recommend to others. Will definitely use I spy again for other electrical work."
"A professional and frendly service, Very recommended and good value for money !"
"First class people. Fast clean, friendly and reliable installation. I would recommend Kevin’s to anyone."
"Kevin (I SPY) Fitted an Alarm system and CTV Cameras and monitors to our property We were delighted with how efficiently he carried out this work and have been very pleased with the equipment that he fitted. We would without doubt Highly recommend I SPY"
"I Spy supplied and fitted a full cctv system in my recording studio, I’m away on tour with bands a lot, and had no means of keeping an eye on the place. I now have 5 cameras all recording to a hard drive, viewable from my phone wherever I am in the world, protecting my studio and valuable equipment. Kevin was very friendly and professional and had the system installed and running with a few days of me obtaining a quotation. The prices were very competitive and provided a better service than many of my friends have received from other company’s, would 100% recommend Kevin & ISpy to anyone who is serious about protecting their properties & assets. I spy’s after service has also been second to none, I’m a novice with technology, and Kevin went above and beyond to ensure I was comfortable operating my new system. 10/10 for I Spy and their solid work."
"Kevin is very nice polite and gets the job done, very professional, him and his team are clean and tidy also the prices are reasonable. Always at the end of the phone if you got any questions or problems after installation or beforehand and he knows his stuff, Kevin is always upto date with police policy about cctv cameras. Our family would highly recommend him"
"Found myself locked out of my house due to a problem with the front door. Phoned through for an emergency locksmith and was really relieved when Kevin from I Spy said he could come out straight away and he arrived within 30 minutes which was brilliant. The service was quick and reliable and within a very short space of time, I was back inside after being let in. Should I ever need a locksmith again, I will certainly use this company and I can definitely recommend their services to others. Thank you!"
"I can highly recommend I Spy CCTV and the service which I received from Kevin was excellent. He was great and really took the time to explain the wireless intruder alarm system which I was interested in together with it's features and benefits. As I wanted to ensure that I was choosing the right option for me at the best price, I did get a couple of other quotes from other local companies but I Spy were the most competitive and I also felt reassured by numerous positive reviews that other clients had left after they had used this company. The installation was carried out quickly and efficiently and Kevin explained and demonstrated how everything worked. I did have a couple of questions a few days after installation so phoned him and he was very happy to provide additional guidance to help me out which was appreciated. I am considering having CCTV cameras installed in the not too distant future and will definitely be using this company again as there really is no need to look elsewhere! I am also happy to highly recommend their services to others."
"Top company easy to deal with"
"Great service , great explanation of different typesc of cameras .great installation ,clean tidy thorough."
"Very happy with the works carried out.very professional."
I SPY CCTV is rated 4.97 based on 78 reviews