I SPY CCTV Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend I SPY CCTV

About I SPY CCTV : Welcome to i-Spy where we strive for excellence in everything that we do. From the initial client contact at the specification stage, right the way through to project completion, you can rely on us to deliver exceptional levels of service and outstanding customer care. Our office is based in Bristol, but our CCTV installers can provide you with professional security systems throughout Bath, Bridgwater, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Chippenham, Chipping Sodbury, Cirencester, Cwmbran, Gloucester, Newport, Shaftsbury, Stroud, Swindon, Taunton, Tewkesbury, Weston Super Mare, Yeovil and surrounding areas within a 80 mile radius.'

218 Henfield Rd
Coalpit Heath

Click Here

Tell us how I SPY CCTV made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Brilliant service provided. very polite with minimal mess very happy with work done would recommend to anyone"
"Today had my two camera CCTV system installed on our home Absolutely fantastic service very polite and professional Would highly recommend if your looking for home or business security systems definitely use Kevin from ISpy"
"Excellent Service. Cant fault them at all. Very pleased with their service and would definitely recommend. Many Thanks"
"Today I had my house alarm serviced and all batteries changed. Really pleased with the service I received at short notice too. Would definitely recommend."
"These guys do a great job and we are very happy with the service we received. Already thinking of getting them back in for another install we need doing! We really easy to deal with company."
"Great service great job as always highly recommended"
"We recently used I Spy to fit a new alarm and a 4 camera surveillance system in our home. From start to finish, Kevin was very personable and patient. He answered many questions that I had and did a great job in catering the products to our needs and budget. Great service and the cameras in particular are very high quality, even at night. They did an excellent job and I would highly recommend this company if you are looking to add some extra security for your home or business."
"Very impressed with this company and service received, highly recommend."
"I-Spy have just fitted some additional security at my house, first class job, very clean/tidy and a good price. I have no reservation in using them again or recommending them to anyone else. Matt"
"Two of my window locks weren’t working so the windows would open if pushed. Kevin turned up equipped and managed to change both the handles/mechanisms in about 15 minutes! Very happy and will use them again should I get the requirement 😃"
"A quick response and great communication Installed quickly and professionally Have already recommended to neighbours"
"I am happy with it and Kevin had done a good job"
"Kevin came round and installed a cctv system to our new property. Was very friendly and helpful with other enquiries. Would highly reccomend Kevin."
"Fast reaction to initial enquiry and fitted within 10 days. Competitive price too. Would recommend."
"Brilliant job done reliable and good value"
"Very happy with installation. Great professional service. Would recommend."
"We recently had I spy round to install CCTV for us fantastic service and very professional. I would highly recommend this company as they arrived on time were very efficient"
"Great service, amazing wiring work is very tidy and looks great good company would recommend these any day."
"Swift, efficient, friendly, honest, no-nonsense and spot on quality customer service and home installation. Highly recommended."
"I Spy provided the most competitive quote for the CCTV install at my business. The difference in quality on the materials used was obvious to see. I have no hesitation in recommending Kev and his team."
I SPY CCTV is rated 4.95 based on 121 reviews