I-Pro Software Reviews

of reviewers recommend I-Pro Software
Read I-Pro Software Reviews

About I-Pro Software:

I-Pro Software’s provides a powerful CRM for the travel industry, its cloud based software is effective, affordable and flexible to the individual needs of our clients. By listening to the needs of our clients and using experts within their fields, we ensure every service we provide is the right one for you and ensure our system is flexible, fully scalable and most importantly, is easy to use.

That's the technology, what makes us special is our commitment to serving you, the client. I-Pro Software is a UK company; our company ethos is On Time, On Spec, On Budget. We pride ourselves on always being available, to provide support, suggestions and as much help as you need.

+44 (0)1380 819474

info@ipro-software.com

The Old Police House, Sandy Lane,

Tell us how I-Pro Software made you happy
We are happy using the system for our business we tend not to have any problems with it on
a day to day basis. When a software update is released, it tends to break but we find this is quickly resolved. There are some improvements we would like but overall we are happy with the product.
We use i-Pro's CMS for one of our website, in the first year we were supported in building the new site and other queries we have. The support team always get back to us with 24 hours when we have a ticket in the system.

We have no complaints about the service so far. In the future we may need some work done but until this arises the website does what it needs to do for our business.
I-Pro Software is rated 4.83 based on 12 reviews