I Consume Reviews

of reviewers recommend I Consume
Read I Consume Reviews

Fat Buddha Ltd, 73 St Vincent Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how I Consume made you happy
Not the most respectful customer service staff I've come across but overall the experience was good. Received my pair of shoes as ordered, delivery time's been decent (round 4-5 days). Do not use free coupon codes from the internet though as they will e-mail you saying they don't accept it. I had to pay the value of the reduced 15% coupon I've used, but that went smooth and as soon as I paid it they dispatched my items. The customer care staff that e-mailed made me giggle, as a bonus. Would I reccomend the service? if you don't mind the below average customer support, then yes. What's important is they do their job and get the things delivered on time.
Good service, website is a little clunky and could do with a clean up.
The delivery was prompt and I was kept informed of timings
Quality items at a great price and swift service.
Quality items at a great price and swift service , very pleased.
the product was fine at a reasonable price delivery was little slow otherwise all ok
I WANT TO RETRACT MY LAST REVIEW. I just realized that the mail person placed my package in an area that was out of normal site. So the package was delivered as promised. I did not give a 5 star only because it was the right item but wrong color. What a pain! All the paper work that came with it had the proper color ordered. So I will wait to see how quickly this gets rectified.
I got a product I really wanted
I purchased a Lacoste jeans , the purchase was easy , quick , and delivery time was excellent. The size delivered in terms of Legnth was 34 or 32Long although the order was 32 Regular . It's simple but i went to the tailor to fix it nstead of sending it back to get the write size . Otherwise everything went well
Good prices and good postage costs considering it arrived the next day :)
Had no problems buying and receiving this, thanks
pleased with shoes. Not cheap but made in England!
I Consume is rated 4.74 based on 85 reviews