I Consume Reviews

of reviewers recommend I Consume
Read I Consume Reviews

Fat Buddha Ltd, 73 St Vincent Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how I Consume made you happy
Very efficient service. Goods arrived on time. And I’m very pleased with both quality and price. Great !
Very nice like it I tell my friends about it the best
Very good price for item purchased, delivered quickly and at the time i was told
A product was delivered so quickly. In addition, its condition is so good!
Good site. Quick delivery. Recommended..
Great service, on time.
Excellent experience great service we'll done
Great sevice and fast delivery.
The purchase was fine; I ordered and got what I wanted without too much trouble. However I wanted the product as soon as possible. I ordered it on Friday at about 13:00 and chose the "Saturday delivery" option (and paid an extortionate £10.00 extra) only to have it arrive on Monday. The £13 paint is now useless because I needed it on Saturday and didn't have it. Having said that when it arrived it was in good nick.
Speedy service.
Ordered spray paint and it is quality Fast delivery great company Recommend to anyone
Will order again. Thank you.
Brilliant service! Michael was great in sorting my order out.
Super fast delivery!
Wide range of garments and footwear. Excellent service & rapid delivery
Great shop to seal with product spot on and delivery was very quick.
I was satisfied
Not the most respectful customer service staff I've come across but overall the experience was good. Received my pair of shoes as ordered, delivery time's been decent (round 4-5 days). Do not use free coupon codes from the internet though as they will e-mail you saying they don't accept it. I had to pay the value of the reduced 15% coupon I've used, but that went smooth and as soon as I paid it they dispatched my items. The customer care staff that e-mailed made me giggle, as a bonus. Would I reccomend the service? if you don't mind the below average customer support, then yes. What's important is they do their job and get the things delivered on time.
Very efficient. I was contacted by the supplier because of a slight change in size of the product. Delivery was quick. All good!
A horrible experience with the woman from customer service refuting my experience and even arguing with me about it. A bullying experience. Won't be back.
I Consume is rated 4.74 based on 85 reviews