Hyundai Reviews

info@hyundai.co.uk

Brockhurst Crescent, PO Box 200

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Hyundai ?

Susan
"ray very excellent sales rep not pushy very understanding myself and my wife needs, always willing to help in everything we asked for,excellent service from him self and andy all the staff very welcoming to the dealer ship. the car is very beautiful susan my wife could,nt believe the amount of fuel in the car,still can,t believe we have a nearly new car from sg petch Hyundai darlington."
"Hyundai customer service was awesome! Always is"
Brian Balloch
Verified Reviewer
"" Beware of Hyundai " Never again will I buy a Hyundai i40, I have a Hyundai i40 on a 16 plate that I have from new this car has only done 3,700 miles, this car has been back to Hyundai service on so many times that I am on first name terms with the AA breakdown drivers due to the battery that keeps going flat, they cannot seem to find the problem. As they cannot resolve this problem I phoned Hyundai customer services as the dealer cannot seem to find the problem and was told that I would and to wait for the car to breakdown again and to ask the AA driver not to clear any faults, I replied to her and said as this car almost got me killed on the motorway when the car lost all power and you expect me to keep on driving until it develops the fault again and put my life at risk, she just repeated it again to drive the car and wait for the fault to develop, this car now spends most of it's it time sitting on my drive way, hence the very low mileage. never again will I buy a Hyundai. The worst customer service that I have ever come across."
"If anyone out there is foolish enough to want to own a HYUNDAI... Please take note of my issues Problems with dual drive clutch(auto gearbox) shuddering in first gear. Car is very hesitant when pulling away. Stop Start does not work, sat nav unit... well its already on its third unit (which is now FAULTY) and needs a fourth. already ahd 2 recalls (trailing arms and brake lights) , Car CANNOT negotiate even SLIGHTEST of inclines in bad (snowy) weather as I found out! NO SUPPORT from Head office... NO customer goodwill and to be frank I believe the warranty has more holes than a teabag. BUY THIS CAR AT YOUR PERIL... infact BUY ANY HYUNDAI at your peril. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED"
"Visited to look at an ix35. Two staff members were in the showroom. One was eating his dinner in full view with a cannot-be-bothered look, whilst the other important-looking bloke approached. He responded to simple questions superciliously, cockily and patronisingly. He was devoid of warmth and acted as though he was doing us a favour by even speaking to us. Worse was the fact that he appeared to be a senior staff member. He took our details down saying he would get back to us when a suitable car became available. Over a year later, no follow-up call yet. We left this dealer and bought two expensive 4x4s from another dealer instead. A work colleague got the same attitude from staff at this dealer and as an aside, a staff member was also busy eating openly. The colleague went on to buy an HyundaiTucson from a friendly Hyundai dealer."
"Poor customer service at my local dealer means i will never deal with hyundai again."
Hyundai is rated 2.33 based on 6 reviews