Hyundai Reviews

info@hyundai.co.uk

Brockhurst Crescent, PO Box 200

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Hyundai?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"If anyone out there is foolish enough to want to own a HYUNDAI... Please take note of my issues Problems with dual drive clutch(auto gearbox) shuddering in first gear. Car is very hesitant when pulling away. Stop Start does not work, sat nav unit... well its already on its third unit (which is now FAULTY) and needs a fourth. already ahd 2 recalls (trailing arms and brake lights) , Car CANNOT negotiate even SLIGHTEST of inclines in bad (snowy) weather as I found out! NO SUPPORT from Head office... NO customer goodwill and to be frank I believe the warranty has more holes than a teabag. BUY THIS CAR AT YOUR PERIL... infact BUY ANY HYUNDAI at your peril. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED"
Susan
"ray very excellent sales rep not pushy very understanding myself and my wife needs, always willing to help in everything we asked for,excellent service from him self and andy all the staff very welcoming to the dealer ship. the car is very beautiful susan my wife could,nt believe the amount of fuel in the car,still can,t believe we have a nearly new car from sg petch Hyundai darlington."
"Visited to look at an ix35. Two staff members were in the showroom. One was eating his dinner in full view with a cannot-be-bothered look, whilst the other important-looking bloke approached. He responded to simple questions superciliously, cockily and patronisingly. He was devoid of warmth and acted as though he was doing us a favour by even speaking to us. Worse was the fact that he appeared to be a senior staff member. He took our details down saying he would get back to us when a suitable car became available. Over a year later, no follow-up call yet. We left this dealer and bought two expensive 4x4s from another dealer instead. A work colleague got the same attitude from staff at this dealer and as an aside, a staff member was also busy eating openly. The colleague went on to buy an HyundaiTucson from a friendly Hyundai dealer."
"Hyundai customer service was awesome! Always is"
"Poor customer service at my local dealer means i will never deal with hyundai again."
Hyundai is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews