Hyslop Dental Reviews

Read Hyslop Dental  Reviews

reception@hyslopdental.co.uk

Hyslop Dental and Implant Clinic8 Albert RoadSouthportPR9 0LE

Tell us how Hyslop Dental made you happy
I have recently completed bridge work and implants with James Hyslop and his fabulous team . All work required was explained in great detail , I had complete understanding what was entailed , all work was carried out at an extremely high standard , all staff both professional and friendly . I would confidently recommend Hyslop dental practice if you are considering any dental treatment
The implant, crown and teeth whitening services were thoroughly explained in advance and allayed any fears I had. I was encouraged to ask questions. Service by all staff was very professional. I am delighted with the final result.
I have been a patient here for several years. Craig Dixon is my dentist. I cannot recommend him highly enough. Very professional , warm and a great communicator. I cannot fault anything about the treatments i have received. I have always been very impressed with his high standards of dentistry that he delivers. One word to sum the practice up Excellent! Thankyou
Dr Hyslop replaced my 40yr old, chipped and discoloured veneers with crowns. He advised,guided and reassured me throughout the whole process. His attention to detail is impressive and commendable. Sally also deserves a special mention, you are fab! The result is beyond my expectations and I am over the moon! Thank you Dr Hyslop, Sally & the team for restoring my confidence to smile without feeling self conscious.
I was an extremely nervous patient but James restored my confidence to have the treatment I wanted…absolutely made up with my new white fillings,crowns and clean teeth..He explained everything he was doing and attention to detail was paramount….Also a lovely vibe whilst being treated with his lovely nurse.Can’t recommend James enough…A fantastic dental practice😬😁🤩Thankyou.Also joined the dental plan which I’m hope will save me money in the future..No costly bills😊
Mum. I have been a patient of James for 15 years. His professionalism is beyond expectations and I would not hesitate to recommend him for implants and all other dentistry requirements. I trust him implicitly and would travel for treatment. The reception is very friendly and professional. The team is outstanding.
First class service from this wonderful dental practice ! I have just completed a year long procedure for teeth implants. James and his team have been fantastic throughout. Professional and caring at all times, I have felt totally reassured that I was in safe hands during what, at times, has been an uncomfortable (but not painful) process. Special mention to Sally , James' assistant, who has been a calming, reassuring presence during my appointments. Thanks for my Hollywood smile !
My two front teeth were thinning and today I saw James Hyslop who has made them look perfect. I can't believe the difference in these teeth - | am over the moon as they now look perfect. I can't stop looking at them. Thank you James. You are an amazing dentist.
James and his staff were excellent in dealing with my dental issues. I felt at ease at all times and everything was organised exceptionally well, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this practice.
Had 2 badly chipped front teeth,did an amazing job in repairing them, great dentist, great staff
i moved to southport about 18 months ago and on of my front teeth brock just as the pandemic first started the only dentist i could get an appointment with was Hyslop dental and implant clinic and to cut a long story short James couldn`t build the tooth up so he took out the remains and i had an implant which i am very pleased with James also did other dental work that needed doing i am very pleased with all the work James has done James gives you a treatment plan witch is easy to follow so you know how much you will be paying for each appointment
James made this treatment simple, straightforward and smooth. It was pain free. I am delighted with the results -this was my second implant, so the fact I have returned to have a second one shows how well the first procedure went. I am just as delighted with both the results and the service, the second time around. Thank you James and all at Hyslop Dental.
Extremely friendly & welcoming practice! I attended this practice for composite bonding & whitening for the first time & they couldnt be more welcoming! The staff were extremely friendly & made sure I knew what my treatment would involve & that I was comfortable with this. The service was well worth the money, there were no complications & my teeth came out just how I wanted! I would highly recommend this great practice!
Highly recommend this dental practice. Amazing work on my daughter’s teeth. So considerate throughout. She now has the perfect smile. Excellent service.
I can highly recommend this practice for being throughly professional and caring throughout the whole of my treatment by James Hyslop . I am really happy with the way I was treated. Nothing was too much trouble, all things explained fully in detail. And The outcome is brilliant, much better than I thought it would be, Thank you to James Hyslop and your great team. Would never go anywhere else 😀
I moved to Southport 6 months ago and Hyslop Dental practice was recommended to me by a friend. I am so pleased I took the recommendation. I needed quite a lot of work on my teeth. My dental work is now completed, including my new mouth/tooth guard as I grind my teeth. I felt very informed at every stage and this helped reassure me and reduce my anxiety. I was shown all my Xrays and clear explanations of what work needed to be done and why. The location was excellent for me, as I live in the centre of Southport and therefore I walked to all my appointments.
I have attended Hyslop dental for some years now for Nhs and private work. James is calm and efficient at all times. I am a nervous sole but the friendly reassuring atmosphere there is wonderful and calms even a hesitant sole like me. Implant and bridge work completed with barely any discomfort. Thank you so much team.
amazing treatment, staff were very kind, thoughtful and caring. and even under such trying conditions as Corvid 19 I always felt special I have no pain or discomfort since my treatment. I must admit I attended this treatment under great trepidation and fear. Now I wonder what all the fuss was about. everyone was really kind. Your receptionist Tracy. was the most helpful and cooperative her gentle manner easily settles any nerves you have. Thank you I will come again next time with a more enthusiastic approach to dental care Thank you everyone Noreen Hodgkinson
I would like to thank James Hyslop and his team for making my frequent dental appointments comfortable.I visited James for a dental implant and never felt any discomfort during the procedures.I have been coming here for a long time and highly recommend him especially Tracy the receptionist for her tips on oral care.
I was introduced to James by a colleague to undergo implants for failing teeth. Due to previous experiences with dental practitioners I was extremely nervous. From the receptionist to ongoing treatment my confidence has returned and fully trust James and his nursing team to provide current and future dental needs.
Hyslop Dental is rated 4.86 based on 146 reviews