Hyslop Dental Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hyslop Dental

Click Here

Tell us how Hyslop Dental made you happy

Telephone
"Highly skilled, highly professional, personable and personalised treatment received every visit. Really impressive."
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 1 week ago
"I broke one of my large teeth at the back eating a sweet. It snapped off leaving very little of my original tooth left. Im a bit nervous going to the dentist so i put off getting it looked at for some time. I made an appointment with Dr Hyslop who was very reassusring and put me at ease immediately. He explained all the options available to me simply and clearly. I opted to have a crown fitted. The procedure itself was done during two appointments and Dr Hyslop and his nursing staff were very reassuring and gentle which made it a pain free experience. When I looked in the mirror afterwards my words were “ thats amazing” I would highly recommend Hyslop Dental Clinic . Many thanks for your excellent treatment"
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I am extremely pleased with the implant Mr. Hyslop has just done for me. After my first implant (at another dental practice) l felt slightly traumatised, and had to phone a friend to come and collect me. This time under Mr. Hyslop's care l felt fine - and actually did some shopping before getting the bus home! He is an extremely skilled and caring professional. Also the team there are friendly and efficient. l would recommend Mr. Hyslop to anyone thinking of having implants. l felt hardly any pain - just slight discomfort which was so worth putting up with to be able to smile widely again without embarrassment. S.E.A. Southport"
"I was welcomed at Hyslop dental as an emergency patient whilst I was on holiday. I was in pain from my tooth and also suffered anxiety from the side affects of having a malignant brain tumour. Joe White was very reassuring and expertly advised that I had a cracked tooth which had never been detected on an x ray at my dentist at home. He prepared my tooth for root canal and referred me to an Endodontics at home. I have since been there where they managed to save my tooth. Thanks to you all at Hyslop dental for your encouragement, care and professionalism"
"I was a very nervous patient and didnt think my teeth could make such a difference to my life. Dr James Hyslop has transormed my mouth and im happy to smile again. I would definately recommend having treatment at this surgery."
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 1 month ago
"Painless proceedure, very happy with results. Would recomend strongly instead of dentures"
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 1 month ago
"Having struggled with a full lower denture for some time I decided to have a consultation with Dr. James Hyslop. He gave me a full description of the options available for me including costs, I decided on two implants with a bar which has made the denture very secure almost like natural teeth. The whole experience was very professional and pain free from start to finish, also having all the equipment required at the surgery showed the investment committed to provide an excellent service. I would highly recommend Hyslop dental services. Derek Madden"
"Very happy with result painless throught ;friendly efficient service."
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very pleased with all factors of the service and patience shown during the treatment. James was fantastic and i am very happy with the results."
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 2 months ago
"I attended the practice because I needed some implants and my sister and friend had spoken very highly of James Hyslop. Found the whole team very helpful and informative throughout the whole course of treatment and would highly recommend the practice to anyone who is considering implant trteatment. Thanks to everyone !"
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 3 months ago
"I have been a patient here for 10 years and my daughter and husband also come.mr hyslop is wonderful and also quite funny but most of all very proffesional.can i also thank tracy on reception for her kindness and professional persona.i recomend this dentist"
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 3 months ago
"Fantastic service as always. Especially Tracy and Joanne"
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 3 months ago
"Very friendly, great cooperation between assistant and dentist. Good communication between dentist and reception"
"Excellent friendly service"
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 3 months ago
"Excellent service and improvement to my front teeth. Good advice provided and details of the procedure required."
"Pleasant, helpful staff"
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 4 months ago
"I was extremely nervous about having any dental work done due to previous experiences. I cannot recommend the practice and staff enough. I was made to feel very relaxed and I am very hapy with the results."
"Good in every aspect"
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 4 months ago
"Very friendly, efficent and on time"
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 4 months ago
"I was seen very quickly. Staff all pleasant and friendly."
Hyslop Dental is rated 4.83 based on 106 reviews