Hyslop Dental Reviews

Read Hyslop Dental  Reviews

reception@hyslopdental.co.uk

Hyslop Dental and Implant Clinic8 Albert RoadSouthportPR9 0LE

Tell us how Hyslop Dental made you happy
A smile from staff when you go in and a bigger smile when you come out! You are immediately put at ease when you go in.' Go in here and your fear disappears" Best Dental centre I have the pleasure to go to xx
Very pleased with my new teeth and the service received from the whole team.
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent staff and service
Lovely staff great service
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 2 months ago
Craig is great, very relaxed treatment, no problems.
Amazing reception staff
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 2 months ago
I have just completed the process for dental implants. My circumstances were quite tricky inasmuch as the volume of bone available was quite limited. However, Dr Hyslop explained that this wouldn’t be an obstacle and I am delighted with the outcome. His explanations of what to expect at every stage of the process were made easy to understand and helped me to be comfortable about a good outcome. Thanks to Dr Hyslop and his team for a very professional approach to implant dentistry. I feel the cost was well worth the result.
I have dentures and have tried many different dentists I was told about this practice and went to see them I was seen by Mr hislop who took me through what he could do for me I went for a couple of implants the job he did for me was excellent I would recommend this practice to any one
Both new ladies on reception are so lovely, made to feel very welcome. Thank you.
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 4 months ago
After years of dithering meanwhile my jawbone was disintegrating I eventually found the courage to have several implants and new bone . I wasn’t the easiest of patients. The procedure not the simplest. Also many questions and doubts from me. However James Hyslop, Sally and his team were the utmost professionals. Providing patience, care and understanding . All procedures were explained every step of the way. I would highly recommend James and his team. . Thank you.
Very professional service and brilliant outcome
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 5 months ago
Lovely staff. Made me feel very welcome. Nicola on reception was brilliant and helped me feel so comfortable.
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 5 months ago
I have just finished my invisalign treatment with Dr Rhys Ward. Rhys has been brilliant throughout the whole process and I can’t thank him enough for all his hard work. I am so made up with my end result and cannot stop smiling. The treatment was so quick and i could see improvements just a few weeks into the treatment. I highly recommend invisalign to anyone there was no discomfort, it was quick and easy. Thank you again to all the team at Hyslop Dental.
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 5 months ago
Thank you Ian for giving me my smile back. You have done a wonderful job on my bottom teeth. I can’t say how much it has improved my look.
I have recently completed bridge work and implants with James Hyslop and his fabulous team . All work required was explained in great detail , I had complete understanding what was entailed , all work was carried out at an extremely high standard , all staff both professional and friendly . I would confidently recommend Hyslop dental practice if you are considering any dental treatment
The implant, crown and teeth whitening services were thoroughly explained in advance and allayed any fears I had. I was encouraged to ask questions. Service by all staff was very professional. I am delighted with the final result.
I have been a patient here for several years. Craig Dixon is my dentist. I cannot recommend him highly enough. Very professional , warm and a great communicator. I cannot fault anything about the treatments i have received. I have always been very impressed with his high standards of dentistry that he delivers. One word to sum the practice up Excellent! Thankyou
Dr Hyslop replaced my 40yr old, chipped and discoloured veneers with crowns. He advised,guided and reassured me throughout the whole process. His attention to detail is impressive and commendable. Sally also deserves a special mention, you are fab! The result is beyond my expectations and I am over the moon! Thank you Dr Hyslop, Sally & the team for restoring my confidence to smile without feeling self conscious.
I was an extremely nervous patient but James restored my confidence to have the treatment I wanted…absolutely made up with my new white fillings,crowns and clean teeth..He explained everything he was doing and attention to detail was paramount….Also a lovely vibe whilst being treated with his lovely nurse.Can’t recommend James enough…A fantastic dental practice😬😁🤩Thankyou.Also joined the dental plan which I’m hope will save me money in the future..No costly bills😊
Mum. I have been a patient of James for 15 years. His professionalism is beyond expectations and I would not hesitate to recommend him for implants and all other dentistry requirements. I trust him implicitly and would travel for treatment. The reception is very friendly and professional. The team is outstanding.
Hyslop Dental is rated 4.9 based on 160 reviews