Hyslop Dental Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hyslop Dental

Tell us how Hyslop Dental made you happy

"A brilliant experience from start to finish. James and the team were (and are) fantastic. Attentive, infomative, caring and responsive throughout. From Tracy and Joanne at reception, to Sally and Michelle the wonderful nurses to James himself who is brilliant. I could not have been in better hands and am incredibly pleased with the outcome."
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 6 days ago
"Good experience, would highly recommend"
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 6 days ago
"I was a very nervous 80 year old when i came to the practice to discuss dental implants. I was treated with the utmost respect and was fully informed of all the procedures that would take place. The treatment was a real success and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend anyone thinking of dental implants. I now enjoy my food which I hadn’t been able to do for many years."
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 1 week ago
"Guided me through the procedure,which in turn gave me confidence for each step."
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 1 week ago
"This is by far the best dentist I have ever been to. I became a new patient and underwent some cosmetic work. I am so delighted with the result, I even have people commenting on my teeth now!! I can’t recommend highly enough!"
"From the first meeting with James I felt confident that I was in good hands. The way that James and his team have managed my implants as been professional, couteous, kind and considerate. I am very happy with the finished product and thank all the team for such wonderful service"
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Firstly i would like to give a big thank you to James and all his staff, they are all totally professional in every way. I first attended the surgery with rotten front teeth and bleeding gums. I enquired about implants, and James talked me through the process and gave me time to think about it before i made my decision. He removed 5 of my top teeth and began the long process of stabilising my gums before starting work on my teeth. In the coming months James worked extremely hard to achieve this. He explained everything he did, and even showed me on the big tv screen in his surgery, took regular x ray's and scan's and even took photograph's of the work. I can now smile, eat, and talk with confidence and would not hesitate to recommend James and his team. I even moved to the North East before i had finished my treatment with James, but i was that pleased with it i even travelled 200 miles back to finish my treatment. I would strongly recommend the Hyslop Dental team and their professionalism.Thank you again."
"After just finishing 15 months of treatment which at the outset seemed very daunting I can honestly say the care I have received has been first class. Mr Hyslop has taken the time to explain every step of my treatment and his professionalism is outstanding. I would also like to thank the dental nurses who really looked after me. I would not hesitate to recommend the Hyslop Dental and Implant Clinic to anyone ."
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 1 month ago
"Pleasant handling of all aspects of my treatment and thorough attention to detail"
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 1 month ago
"The staff in the practice are the ultimate professionals. Kind and compassionate they made a lengthy process which was difficult at times much more breatable. Dr Hislop is very skilled and a pleasurevto have as your dentist."
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 1 month ago
"Lovely treatment today with the hygienist 5 star service"
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 1 month ago
"Before coming I had not visited the dentist for a number of years. Joe put my at ease straight away and together with Charlotte have transformed my teeth from something I didnt enjoy showing to teeth that I can be proud of. I could not praise the team any higher. Keep up the outstanding work and thank you again."
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 1 month ago
"Dr. Dixon straightened my teeth and i am very happy with the results. Happy to smile with confidence again. Very professional and friendly team"
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 1 month ago
"I’ve been a patient at this practice for years and can’t praise them enough. All staff from dentist to reception are fabulous. They all put me at ease and my fear of the dentist has over the years vanished. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them."
(Hyslop Dental & Implant Clinic) - Posted 1 month ago
"I visited the practice today, what a wonderful experience."
Hyslop Dental is rated 4.93 based on 15 reviews