Hypnotic World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hypnotic World
Read Hypnotic World Reviews

Tell us how Hypnotic World made you happy
Being a member of hypnotic world is worth it for newbies but once you have experience I think its expensive and its better to produce your own scripts
Scripts are reasonably price which is greatly appreciated. The script I purchased worked fantastic for my client. Im not good with computers so the only issue I had was not being able to distinguish on the website if the script would be in written format or audio. A call to hypnotic world remedied that confusion. I highly recommend HW and will use them again when the need arises. :)
Did not receive items ordered ?
Hi Graham our email order notifications are sent to the email address associated with your order so if you could let me know where it should be sent, I will locate your order and resend the link.
Brilliant service
Horrendous customer service...I have emailed several times with enquiries and keep getting ignored!! They obviously aren't bothered about business but I just think it’s so incredibly rude and unacceptable
Hi Megan, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive our replies. We did respond to each email so can only assume they were delivered to your spam folder. I will paste my last reply to you and resend it by email.
I've recently purchased a voice recording for Menopause and found it to be very beneficial, especially is helping me to sleep better and reduce some of the symptoms associated with this time of life. I particularly enjoyed the therapist's voice, which is very soothing whilst also gently instructive.

I highly recommend Hypnotic World for both voice recordings and hypnotic scripts. I find their scripts inspirational when forming my own material for my clients.
As a newly trained hypnotherapist Hypnotic World gave me a waelth of scripts ideas and it helped build my confidence.
Hypnotic World is a great resource, especially for new hypnotists!

This isn't part of the review, just feedback. I'm disappointed that I can no longer see a portion of scripts I might be interested in purchasing, now that I no longer have a subscription. This means I probably won't be purchasing anymore.
My first module arrived just a few days after I ordered it. The welcome pack and course materials are of a high quality and easy to understand. I was given contact names and numbers for support and invited to join a Facebook group which is a great group to contact other students. This type of study really suits me as I need to be flexible with my hours. I am enjoying the first module and am looking forward to completing the rest of the course.
So far so good. Recently purchased modules 2 and 3 of the course. Communication has been very good and feedback from my last test paper was really helpful. Very happy with what i have experienced so far.
As a Clinical Hypnotherapist ,I fully recommend the Very positive Scripts from Hypnotic World which I have used with my Clients. In fact the Driving test Script enabled a Client who had failed their driving exam Five times ,Past straight away after I had read the Script on Three appointments with them.
Excellent well written script which had great results and would highly recommend Hypnotic World
The recording is just a bit...breathy...? not sure how to describe it but other than that sort of popping sound I enjoy listening and getting into the hypnotic state.
I haven’t been able to approach , let alone tackle a downward escalator for over a year. I tried the download with no confidence BUT it worked and I have encountered many down escalators with growing confidence and I am so happy! Thank you!
Awesome site. If you can’t find it here it doesn’t exist. Really love the choices and scripts
I was very hoppy with the program.
I absolutely love Hypnotic world its like having a Tutor on hand 24/7. Would highly recommend.
Hypnotic World 5 star review on 9th October 2019
I have used a few of the hypnosis tracks and although they do help me get into a deep state of relaxation they absolutely do NOT provide any sort of symptom relief from physical ailments even with very regular, consistent use. I would recommend this hypnosis site for relaxation .purposes but nothing more.
I have not really found a script yet that I have used.
I have started my Module One and I am enjoying it very much. Work is slowing me down at the moment but hopefully Faith will understand, I will get there in the end.
Hypnotic World 5 star review on 16th September 2019