Hypnotic World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hypnotic World
Read Hypnotic World Reviews

Tell us how Hypnotic World made you happy
So far so good. Recently purchased modules 2 and 3 of the course. Communication has been very good and feedback from my last test paper was really helpful. Very happy with what i have experienced so far.
As a Clinical Hypnotherapist ,I fully recommend the Very positive Scripts from Hypnotic World which I have used with my Clients. In fact the Driving test Script enabled a Client who had failed their driving exam Five times ,Past straight away after I had read the Script on Three appointments with them.
Excellent well written script which had great results and would highly recommend Hypnotic World
The recording is just a bit...breathy...? not sure how to describe it but other than that sort of popping sound I enjoy listening and getting into the hypnotic state.
I haven’t been able to approach , let alone tackle a downward escalator for over a year. I tried the download with no confidence BUT it worked and I have encountered many down escalators with growing confidence and I am so happy! Thank you!
Awesome site. If you can’t find it here it doesn’t exist. Really love the choices and scripts
I was very hoppy with the program.
I absolutely love Hypnotic world its like having a Tutor on hand 24/7. Would highly recommend.
Hypnotic World 5 star review on 9th October 2019
I have used a few of the hypnosis tracks and although they do help me get into a deep state of relaxation they absolutely do NOT provide any sort of symptom relief from physical ailments even with very regular, consistent use. I would recommend this hypnosis site for relaxation .purposes but nothing more.
I have not really found a script yet that I have used.
I have started my Module One and I am enjoying it very much. Work is slowing me down at the moment but hopefully Faith will understand, I will get there in the end.
Hypnotic World 5 star review on 16th September 2019
Customer service is superb, there is always someone contactable to help with a query. I attended my first practical workshop at the weekend and it was one of the best workshops I have attended in years. The course content is very enjoyable and the fact that you can pay as you learn is perfect for anyone on a tight budget like myself.
As a recently qualified hypnotherapist, Hypnotic World has helped me greatly with their script download. Excellent service and great quality. Thank you.
I have been a professional hypnotist/ hypnotherapist for 16 years, my theory is you never stop learning or know all the answers. I have used and adapted scripts from Hypnotic World and the results have been outstanding, leading to an increase in business. I 100% recommend Hypnotic World . thehypnotist.no
Okish not sure I will use again driving lessons script was long and boring does anybody quality control these prior to publishing
Hi Sharon, Thank you for your review regarding the hypnosis script. I have asked our script writing team to check the script content and see if it can be revised, taking account of your feedback. I will let you know if and when a new version of the script is available to view.
Wonderful support community, sharing great ideas. Extensive library of scripts. Interesting articles. Great value for the subscription. So glad I signed up.
I was delighted to find this resource for such a reasonable price, and even more delighted to find I could add my therapist details. Great value. Well organised. Easy to update and to find useful scripts.
Having the script from Hypnotic World helped me to form my script... Ideas and support were great.
I listened to this twice all the way through the first two days I had it. It had an immediate impact. And since then, I fall asleep to it every night. I've nearly stopped pulling out my lashes and I'm counting down to the day when I can wear mascara again. It's coming soon!
Hi there.
Hypnotic world has been an awesome resource to use. I love the variety of scripts that are offered. In addition, the issue that I had was dealt with professionally and quickly.

Thank you.