Hypnotic World Reviews

4.5
Based on 412 reviews
Read Hypnotic World Reviews

Tell us how Hypnotic World made you happy
I’m enjoying my course very much - passed 2 of the exams so far and learning so much! There is so much information in the course but there is also online information, support and help - I feel good about purchasing for HW x
This is very helpful, I just did my hypnotherapy course and tried a moth subscription. I love it and so helpful
I bought several MP3 recordings and found out these are not very perfect products. Cell phone notification dings, brassy metallic voice, unnatural seams of the background music... The script itself is nice and helpful, hope you have better production in the future.
Hi, thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear of the audio issues. I wonder if you could please let us know which MP3(s) the issues relate to and I will pass this onto our production team so that they can be updated?
I selected Hypnotic World as my course as I thought it would give me the best mix of theory and practical training. I work full time so would have struggled with some courses out there. So far, I cannot fault the course. Content is great and the end of module tests go beyond a read and write process. Very happy with my choice.
I am constantly delighted with the speed of response. The materials are excellent and I am learning a lot despite having qualified before about 20 years ago Kind regards Brian
I bought the gastric band hypnosis recording and have noticed amazing changes in my eating habits and appetite almost immediately. Highly recommend!
Hypnotic world provides a wonderful variety of scripts from which to use in their entirety or to draw inspiration from and use with clients. I am very satisfied with this service!
Very difficult to cancel membership. Please verify I have. David
Hi David, thank you for your feedback. You can cancel your account via the Settings page if signed into your account. I will pass your request onto our Support Team so that they can cancel your membership for you, and you should receive an email within the next few minutes to confirm that this has been actioned. Please let us know if you need any further help.
Thank you very much for fast registration and very clear understanding our needs for new students in the course. For a long time I am dreaming to get the course like yours and will be happy to start very soon. Wish you the best, Dr Irina Dmitrieva.
The script, for reducing blood pressure, is working when used with the deepener.
It ia usefull.
Its a really nice website for people who use hypnosis as practice and profession . Downloads, contents everything is great.
I have found hypnotic world to be helpful as a new hypnotherapist. I love the ability to leverage different Scripps and take pieces how to make my own.
Hypnotic World 5 star review on 5th October 2021
I made a purchase and was not able to access their website. There was an error message that continued to pop up each time I followed the link that was sent to my email. I signed up for the membership and now I want to cancel it. I have tried calling them all day today but no one is answering the phone and I sent two additional emails. Initially when I first had the problem I spoke to Faith, but unfortunately it was late when I reached out and she could not help me any further. I am very disappointed and will contact my bank to stop all payments. Customer service needs to be improved,
Hi Teena, thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear of the issue regarding your order. I will ensure that a refund is issued shortly - if you need any further help, please contact our Support Team at support@hypnoticworld.com Warmest regards, Faith
Found it through a web research; We are a Hypnotherapy school and these scripts have brought a fresh new wave of energy to our otherwise stagnant methods; as we are always researchig new methods of therapy and scripts for hypnosis, we have allready used over 15 of these scripts, and have to say are remarkable as to the consistency, determination, simplicity, and well being we have found in all but one of them; definitevely a valuable asset and a most to any Hypnosis practitioner
A large selection of scripts and , sometimes a bit fluffy but a great resource of metaphors.
I found the course I attended to be very informative. Tutor very engaging. Really enjoyed it.
Very Good, responsive supportive and informative
When a hypnotherapist needs to get a good base-point for some ideas for a client’s presenting issues for a session, I can think of no better way (other than to have a discussion with colleagues which takes a lot of time) than to have a professionally-done script on that subject ready to review and expand on as needed. That is the case here, and I’m very appreciative that this service has been made available for such an occasion. Thank you Hypnotic World. I am a repear customer, so don’t go anywhere!
When I first ordered first module from Hypnotic World I was quite sceptic regarding the course. But after I received it, my opinion was totally changed seeing the materials that they've sent me. Yes, now I am impressed by all the informations which the course contains. Definitely Hypnotic World it's a very serious educational program. Thank you guys and I feel that I have to do mea culpa for my first opinion, was just an unknown cause. Apologies, you are great and I feel honoured to be part of this program. Daniela.
Hypnotic World is rated 4.5 based on 412 reviews