Hypnotic World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hypnotic World
Read Hypnotic World Reviews

Tell us how Hypnotic World made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I listened to this twice all the way through the first two days I had it. It had an immediate impact. And since then, I fall asleep to it every night. I've nearly stopped pulling out my lashes and I'm counting down to the day when I can wear mascara again. It's coming soon!
Hi there. Hypnotic world has been an awesome resource to use. I love the variety of scripts that are offered. In addition, the issue that I had was dealt with professionally and quickly. Thank you. Brenda
Absolutely fantastic support and customer service. Highly recommend Hypnotic World to any professional hypnotherapist.
I am wading my way through the information for module one. A little surprised at the outset to be given advice about music to use, registering for tax, how to advertise etc. which I had expected on last module. I am assuming that writing comprehensively about minutiae of running the business is designed to speak to sub Conscious mind so there is a visualisation by the learner of the end result. Not sure that any UK residents undergoing hypnotherapy will be au fait with reciting the pledge of allegiance as mentioned. A nursery rhyme may be ?
I’ve longed to study hypnotherapy but always either been too busy, or the time wasn’t right or the funds not available. But when it was I signed up and am loving the experience/ insight / development / learning and support from my mentor Faith. 💚🙏🏼💚
I’ve nearly finished the distance learning hypnotherapy course and I’ve been surprised with how much I could learn online. The course content is very well thought out and well written. I’ve really enjoyed the course and feel confident that I’ll be able to put it into practice on completion.
Hypnotic world has been a great place to find inspiration for deepeners and guidance we’ll worth the membership
I love the entire hypnotic world website! Very easy to navigate and functional. The scripts are fantastic and support is awesome. I will continue to be a monthly member of HW as long as possible. Thank you for making this wonderful resource available to us Hypnotist! Carlos
I haven't had time to play it much but I sure hope it helps. Sorry I can't give more information.
Extremely well constructed educational package. So interesting and easy to use in your own time. The faculty support is amazing and the e support is second to none.
Brilliant! *****
I am very impressed with Hypnotic world. So far I have not even explored their services completely but just the scripts are excellent and they are a real benefit to any hypnotherapist and very reasonably priced. Highly recommended.
The recording is undoubtedly excellent but its a bit long. Also i had reported that there was some noise with the recording, which hinders the relaxation, but till date i haven't received a solution.
Hi Harshree, thank you for your feedback. I will pass your comments onto our audio production team so that they can see if changes can be made to the recording, or if it can be re-recorded. If a new version becomes available it will be sent to you once it has been recorded. If you have any further questions, please let us know.
Interesting material. Well written and presented.
I have only read it once to a client with rejection fear. At the end she didn’t notice any difference (I wouldn’t expect that quick of a change anyway), but after she thought a bit, she talked about a recurring dream about her mother. This brought up some feelings she has never realized were important to our work. I will buy more of your scripts in the future.
Being very new to Hypnotic World I don't feel able to give anything of an in-depth report so far. What I am able to do however, is relay my first impressions. There is nothing negative I can find about it. Everything has been very much the opposite so far. I feel very positive about making my first investment into a whole new career; and with all the expert help provided by the wonderful staff of Hypnotic World, I feel very enthusiastic about the future. Here's hoping.
Fantastic sight love all the info and peoples experiences and help
Easy to order a script and a great website.
Hypnotic world has provided me with many helpful and varied scripts, giving me the tools and confidence to continue to expand my work , thanks
Scripts were very useful and delivered quickly and efficiently. I would use Hypnotic World again.
Hypnotic World is rated 4.46 based on 303 reviews