Hypnotic World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hypnotic World
Read Hypnotic World Reviews

Tell us how Hypnotic World made you happy
I have found them wonderful with Faith being very approachable and happy to answer any questions. I joined a Zoom call with my teacher who was fantastic, very relatable. I am really looking forward to the training in a few days.
I LOVE MY FASTING CD!!!!!
Very happy with the quality and content of Scrips available.
Hypnotic World are a very professional outfit, that provide first class training, unlimited information on all things hypnosis, and great support.
I love having hypnotic world as a resource!
I attended the social marketing course via Hypnotic World, I learnt alot. I was one of those people that was completely new to social media, I had no Facebook or instagram. However, now I have a active Facebook business page, and at the moment my husband is creating a website and Google business Ad, which we plan to start very soon. Although I still have a lot to learn, I have such as better and clearer understanding of social media marketing. V Davis
Excellent script for post surgery (mastectomy), I am finding it really useful
I really enjoy the scripts that are given and I believe they provide improvement for the clients
Uur site gives me a lot of inspiration.
I have been studying the online diploma course for around 6 weeks so far and have completed 3 of the modules although I have purchased 4 so far. Each module is well-put together and builds on the material from the last. The end of module tests are fairly rigorous and expect the student to extrapolate information rather than just regurgitate what they have learned; great for making you apply the content as you would need to do in a real-world situation. A very enjoyable and interesting course which I am 'bulking up' with some of Hypnotic World's on-line face-to-face training days.
I have purchased several scripts from Hypnotic World & each one has been very helpful as a starting point for my own style.
I bought the MP3 track for finding a lost object as I misplaced a purse. Unfortunately, the hypnosis didn't work for me. I know some people needed a few days before they found their items, but it's been 4 weeks now already.
Hi Janine, thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear that you did not find the lost item. If you could contact support@hypnoticworld.com, we can issue a full refund for your MP3 order.
Excellent course with an extremely knowledgeable tutor who went above and beyond for everyone in the class. Lots of practical work to help the confidence of students to actually deliver scripts to clients and become a well rounded hypnotherapist. Well organised and structured from enrolment onwards with free access to Hypnotic World Scripts. I would highly recommend this course.
I am currently training on the Diploma in hypnotherapy course with Sally Benson, and Hypnotic world and I am over the moon with the level of expertise in the training, I am hoping to start my own business in January 2022, the level of training is out of this world, the support is great, I have never experienced anything better in relation to support & encouragement if your thinking of doing the Diploma in hypnotherapy, Hypnotic world is the training provider to choose.
Great Products, I would definitely buy again!
The course was very informative and interesting. It gave me a new perspective of how to work with clients and how to approach lasting health conditions by hypnotic suggestions or hypnotherapy. I am also grateful for the support I received from my mentor Faith Waude.
Hypnotic World is the best resource for Hypno Therapist resources and scripts I have found.
Hypnotic World is amazing to work with. I love their scripts and use them in my practice daily!
I'm very pleased with the screed I ordered.
I work for a corporate company & have done for the last 20 years. A company that prides itself on training & development. This is as good if not better, than I've experienced before. The material & the step by step approach, re-emphasising key areas & gently building on your knowledge is great. Love the downloads, which have really helped. Another benefit from my point of view, is that you can take it at your own pace. In my case, I'm eating up & can't wait for the next module.
Hypnotic World is rated 4.48 based on 365 reviews