Hypnotic World Reviews

4.5
Based on 412 reviews
Read Hypnotic World Reviews

Tell us how Hypnotic World made you happy
I enrolled on the year long course and Faith and her team were very helpful, very responsive to emails and always available to answer any questions
No longer appear to be able to purchase single scripts and can only sign up for a monthly subscription. Have emailed to query this but have never received a reply!
Hi Garry, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you didn't receive a response to your inquiry. You can order hypnosis scripts individually on Hypnotic World - if you could please email support@hypnoticworld.com with the script(s) that you need, a member of our support team will sent an ordering link to you. If you need any further help, please let us know.
I love hypnotic world and thank u
Fantastic and invaluable support really pleased I joined Hypnotic World, wonderful scripts also!!
The scripts are pretty standard (not many are conversational), but I love the Facebook group and community.
This is a great space for hypnotherapy scripts, ideas and for asking questions. Highly recommend.
Very happy with the service and everything!!! ❤️❤️❤️
This site is a fabulous source/resource for hypnotherapists. Highly recommend it.
Very good, for the price you won't find better.
Everything I want at the tips of my fingers with a very comprehensive list of script options.
very good service as i paid twice but was informed of this immediatly
It’s been amazing! I listen to the record every night before bed and I hardly touched my hair! It’s been amazing so Thankyou❤️
Great help, I could find ideas for scripts and follow other therapists questions, answers and suggestions.
A big shout out to the fantastic customer service at Hypnotic World. My technical issue was taken care of within a few hours non the less customerservice sent me my downloaded script right away so I did not have to wait and could keep working. I APPRECIATE THIS GREATLY. There are many, many hypnosis scripts available on the net.,.. BUT….. as so often ; you get what you pay for. I am happy with HW.
I purchased a past life regression recording and It was great, the induction was nice and it totally got me into trance and I ended up falling asleep. I woke up feeling great, and couldn’t recall any of the regression but I felt good would I woke .
I purchased a membership last week. While the scripts are wonderful, it took over 5 emails to finally receive the right link to confirm my account. The website stated that chat was available but after several attempts and a wait time of over ten minutes, no one ever came to the chat. If I wasn't in a hypnosis class at the time I probably would have given up trying to subscribe.
Hi, thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear of the issue accessing your account and that you were unable to receive a response via the Live Chat at the time. If you need any further help signing in, please send an email to our Support Team at support@hypnoticworld.com and we will reply within 24 hours (usually sooner) and try to assist wherever possible.
I am getting so much out of this course, it's helping me to put things into perspective within my practice.
Easy to use
The course is well balanced, always managing to convey important notions without being too heavy. I thank the Team, always present and available. I recommend it to all those who want to enter the world of hypnosis and also to those who would like to deepen everything. Greetings from Italy
I have started using hypnotic world as I’m a student and needed some help with scripts, I have found this website so informative and have used some ideas from the scripts and they have worked really well.. many thanks jodie
Hypnotic World is rated 4.5 based on 412 reviews