Hypnotic World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hypnotic World
Read Hypnotic World Reviews

Tell us how Hypnotic World made you happy
I work for a corporate company & have done for the last 20 years. A company that prides itself on training & development. This is as good if not better, than I've experienced before. The material & the step by step approach, re-emphasising key areas & gently building on your knowledge is great. Love the downloads, which have really helped. Another benefit from my point of view, is that you can take it at your own pace. In my case, I'm eating up & can't wait for the next module.
The Hypnotic World scripts that I've used so far are so well written, that I feel comforted knowing that I have this resource
Brilliant service. I am throughly enjoying the course I am taking and its enabling me to help people. Really great products at great prices. Highly recommended if you are wanting to get into hypnotherapy.
Cannot recommend this course enough, Faith is amazing!
Hypnotic world modules had a lot of information and any help needed Faith was there to answer. Eileen and Tracy zoom live course was very informative and lovely teachers, found their way of teaching easy to understand and to easy follow. Would recommend this course.
I am a Hypnotherapist from Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk and I can honestly say that my experience of Hypnotic World has been an excellent one. In terms of Workshops; the wide range of resources and friendly customer service.
I have loved every bit of this course! Fits perfectly around my family and work and is so interesting. Shame about the COVID impact on the practical courses but will be signing up for the online courses very soon!
Great value. The scripts overall are not fabulous but It’s a great place to get some ideas or just do some modification to the existing script. Definitely worth the membership with all its benefits and resources.
Love your scripts. As a practicing hypnotherapist I don't always have the time to write my own scripts. I find I can use the body of your scripts and adapt it for my client. Carol Green
I downloaded the dental fear script and after a few listens I have now been to the dentist for the first time in over ten years. I can't much more than that. I would certainly recommend this .
To date, I am delighted by the assistance on offer, the clarity and breadth of subject matter. This is a very different subject to previously undertaken work so is refreshing, interesting and most worthwhile. I look forward to further modules. Jane Dowle
Excellent screeds that I use for inspiration
Very helpful
Fantastic an useful site for therapist to share their wealth of knowledge, experiences and practices. I love all the creative scripts which suit many individuals. The self hypnosis scripts are an extra benefit so as you can experience similarities to your clients. What’s not to love 💕
Thank you I will use them again!
I recently purchased the full course at a very reasonable price. It’s an absolutely great read and gives you a A fascinating insight into the human psyche. I’m looking forward to finishing the course and booking some practical workshops.
I find it such a brilliant service. Especially if there is an unusual problem!
When are you going to send me my order. This ridiculous that I haven't recieved it after all this time Pat Domanico
Hi Patrick, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the order. I have re-sent your order confirmation by email - if you do not receive it, please let me know at support@hypnoticworld.com
I am about to take my exam with Hypnotic world and cant wait. I have had constant support from the team and their course material has been enlightening and informative without being a head scratcher. I would recommend this course to anyone who is thinking of training to be a hypnotherapist and would also recommend it to anyone with the slightest interest as its a truly fascinating subject!
I was happy with my purchase
Hypnotic World is rated 4.49 based on 346 reviews