Hypnotic World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hypnotic World
Read Hypnotic World Reviews

Tell us how Hypnotic World made you happy
I find it such a brilliant service. Especially if there is an unusual problem!
When are you going to send me my order. This ridiculous that I haven't recieved it after all this time
Pat Domanico
Hi Patrick, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the order. I have re-sent your order confirmation by email - if you do not receive it, please let me know at support@hypnoticworld.com
I am about to take my exam with Hypnotic world and cant wait. I have had constant support from the team and their course material has been enlightening and informative without being a head scratcher. I would recommend this course to anyone who is thinking of training to be a hypnotherapist and would also recommend it to anyone with the slightest interest as its a truly fascinating subject!
I was happy with my purchase
I am really glad I decided to train with hypnotic world.. I run a busy practice from home and time is of the essence. I can fit my learning around my work and life in general.
The materials are fantastic and clear and I know if I get stuck I can email for further support. I would recommend Hypnotic world to anyone wanting to train in this fascinating area.
Amazing site gives me confidence and ease as a hypnotherapist
The Professional Hynotherapy Course is just amazing! It is professionally written, in depth and very user friendly!
I really enjoyed this course.
I have just submitted my final examination and awaiting results. 🙂
Faith, my tutor, was amazing and so knowledgeable! Great feedback.
I can not think of anything negative to say.
Brilliant value for money.
I feel confident to begin my new career now.
Thanks to Faith and the team for offering this course and for all the support!
Adam
It is a super state of relaxation and ultimate pleasure
Materials arrive quickly, tests are marked promptly and the course materials are excellent. I'm excited to learn more!
I found the materials provided to be of an excellent quality. The course is excellent value as it has tests that are somewhat stretching. Faith Waude is very quick and fair marking the examinations.
Useful resources and informative site
I'm very glad I stumbled upon Hypnotic World. I recently purchased one of their packages in order to work closely with a client with a rather unusual food phobia. The added/bonus inductions were superb, and facilitated my client going into one of the deepest hypnotic trances I have witnessed. I have yet to receive a follow up report from the client, themselves about the treatment session, but I will definitely be purchasing from Hypnotic World again!

Cheryl A Alexander, NBCCH
(National Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist)
Hypnotic World 5 star review on 14th November 2019
The delivery was very fast, nice customer care and so far I am very pleased with the course - money well spent.
Haven't actually used it yet. But hopefully will be shortly X
I love their scripts and the portability of being able to look up different scripts when I am in session with my clients regardless if it's in the office or an alternative location.
I have used Hypnotic World for over 6 years now and Faith and her team have always been at the top of their game both in providing media and supporting therapists. I can highly recommend their services.
I was expecting much more than just a brief script about the bridge. Not satisfy, regret buying it.
Hi, thank you for your messsage and I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the script. If you could send an email to support@hypnoticworld.com, we will refund the order and see if any updates can be made to the script.
This website is worth the small monthly fee. The plethora of scripts cover every issue you can think of and find that I can easily adapt them to fit the individual needs of my clients. Not only are there hundreds of induction types, but also numerous deepeners and so much more!! So worth your time to at least check out the site. Trust me, you will be glad you did.
The quality of the script was far less than I had anticipated. However, I needed a few ideas and a starting point, so to speak. In that case it was barely acceptable.
So far it has been very good, although, the cds could be checked as with my first cd the narrative was difficult to hear and at some points disappeared completely, it was at the beginning of the cd, so I was able to hear the induction section.
Hypnotic World is rated 4.48 based on 330 reviews