Hypnia Reviews

Unit 19 Slader Business Park Witney Road

Click Here
Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Had a Tempura mattress for 15 Years. My new Hypnia mattress is every bit as good. All five beds in our house now have Hypnia mattresses and the whole family is delighted."
"Have hypnia in all our bedrooms, really comfy!."
"We have these mattresses and toppers in our holiday rental cottage. Our guests love them, and we have never had a single complaint regarding a good night's sleep since we started buying them over 5 years ago. We only get compliments on the comfort of the beds. Being rolled, they are so easy to install and another huge bonus is that they come with zipped removable and washable covers. All in all they are excellent value for money and we would definitely recommend them."
"Fits perfectly inside my double European sized bed frame."
"Best night's sleep you could possibly have, excellent value for money."
"Disappointed. I purchased a couple of mattresses in the past. But this was not the same comfort or quality. A bitter disappointed. Returns process is complex and long so now stuck with it. Not happy at all."
"This is the second mattress we have had from Hypnia as we upgraded our bed to a king. There is a small difference in firmness between them but both are very comfy. No problems with the service and recommended them to a colleague."
"Very good"
"The mattress came fast and really changed my nights."
"This mattress is the mutts nuts for a bloody good nights kip !!! It’s so comfortable & firm my wife never hears me fart anymore & doesn’t wake up !!! Well worth the money 💰 10/10 👍🏻"
"I sleep one side of the mattress and its dipped within a space of 6 months. I rotate the mattress occasionally but soon dips again."
"Couldn’t have been more helpful! Delivered a faulty mattress and then replaced it with a custom made mattress for my Mum! A wonderful service!"
"Absolutely fantastic mattresses we have now purchased 2 (one single and one super king). Delivery super quick and mattresses feel excellent quality and very comfy nights sleep! Recommended to all our friends and family!"
"We love it"
"Very comfortable mattress, helps me sleep well, take shape of my body so more back aches."
"Very pleased with one we bought a couple of years ago, so much so that we bought a second for our guest bed. Suffice it to say we have been asked about the mattress by all who have used it."
"Best thing I’ve bought all year! Changed my sleep over night.. literally! So so good, don’t think twice order one now and you won’t regret it!"
"Absolutely fantastic mattress. Incredibly comfortable and superb value."
"Mattress arrived vacuum packed and boxed which at first looked too small. But on opening it quickly filled out to the correct double. Really comfy, just need to work out how not to sleep in now!"
"Great mattress, easy to order and fast delivery. Few days in and definitely noticing the improvement in sleep already. Pleased with the quality and service. Happy to recommend."
"After looking at both offline and online mattresses for several weeks we finally to the plunge and opted for the hypnia premium top spec. It arrived as promised and was opened and ready to sleep on the same day it arrived. I liked the fact they are made to order rather than being sat around in a warehouse for weeks before being delivered. 1st night sleep was amazing! Might have to report back in a few weeks with an update. So far so good!"
Hypnia is rated 4.74 based on 23 reviews