Hypnia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hypnia
Telephone
Read Hypnia Reviews

About Hypnia:

Here at Hypnia we are specialists in memory foam. We manufacture all of our own products so we can guarantee the quality and performance every time. Our aim, is to provide not only a fast and efficient service but to supply you, with the best possible memory foam product to suit your needs.

Experience counts for a lot. At Hypnia we currently have 20 years of combined experience specialising exclusively in memory foam. We control and quality check the entire process all the way to your front door.

sales@hypnia.com

Unit 19 Slader Business Park Witney Road
Poole
BH17 0GP

Tell us how Hypnia made you happy
Had a Tempura mattress for 15 Years. My new Hypnia mattress is every bit as good. All five beds in our house now have Hypnia mattresses and the whole family is delighted.
Brilliant product and delivery service was good and on time thank you
I spent a lot of time online looking at various options before I bought this mattress & I am really pleased with it. The mattress did smell when first opened but this disappeared within a few days. I would class it as firm which suits me perfectly. I would definitely recommend it.
An excellent product. Glad we decided to purchase
What a comfortable mattress, truly love it and haven’t had a bad nights sleep since it arrived.
Excellent, great quality and value for money
Love it thanks
Really good for this price
Fantastic mattress can already feel a different in my back when sleeping on this beauty
I bought my first memory foam matress from hypnia several years ago to replace a king sized matress in my rental property. I only had the chance to sleep on it a couple of times between tenancies, but was suitably impressed. When the four other matress needed replacement, I went with hypnia. I've had good feedback from the tenants. When it became time to replace my matress, it was a no-brainer, just the right amount of comfort and support
Love, love, love my new matress. Brilliant sleep, so warm and comfortable. Highly recommend this matress to anyone thinking of buying a new matress.
I have had a memory foam mattress before (from the company beginning with T). It cost a fortune so I was wary when I bought one from Hypnia. I had been suffering with aches in my hips and shoulder. Not now!! We’ve had this mattress for 3 months ish and it’s brilliant. Delivery was spot on and came 3-4 days after ordering. It does need some time to grow once it’s out the box. Maybe a few hours as they compact it in tight. It also needs airing as it can smell like plastic for a day or too as it’s wrapped in polythene. Overall though, very happy with the product and would buy again.
Very comfortable mattress, still in the early stages of testing it but appears well made and good quality.
Had a short break cottage stay and slept on the most comfortable mattress, checked and it was a hypnia one, I vowed then that the next mattress I bought would be one of these Purchased one 2 weeks ago and what a difference, aching back and neck gone and fantastic quality of sleep Would highly recommend
Fantastic . Now getting a great sleep on this super comfy mattress. Wish Id bought one a long time ago. Have no hesitation on recommending to anyone that is looking for the comfiest nights sleep.
Our second Hypnia mattress. Just a fantastic needs sleep
Great buy.well worth it.thankyou.and we are sleeping so much better.
It is the best matters ever
Great mattress, best night's sleep ever, fantastic price and a great service all round.
This is our second Hypnia mattress as we were really impressed with the original.
Great mattress, firm but soft! It’s like it hugs you into it. Brilliant sleep with no aches and pains.
Hypnia is rated 4.76 based on 92 reviews