Hypnia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hypnia
Telephone
Read Hypnia Reviews

About Hypnia:

Here at Hypnia we are specialists in memory foam. We manufacture all of our own products so we can guarantee the quality and performance every time. Our aim, is to provide not only a fast and efficient service but to supply you, with the best possible memory foam product to suit your needs.

Experience counts for a lot. At Hypnia we currently have 20 years of combined experience specialising exclusively in memory foam. We control and quality check the entire process all the way to your front door.

sales@hypnia.com

Unit 19 Slader Business Park Witney Road
Poole
BH17 0GP

Tell us how Hypnia made you happy
Had a Tempura mattress for 15 Years. My new Hypnia mattress is every bit as good. All five beds in our house now have Hypnia mattresses and the whole family is delighted.
We sent a Simba mattress back after a week as it was stiff and terrible to sleep on. We then tried Hypnia and our faith in memory foam was restored! It is every bit as good as we hoped and more. If you’ve tried one of the others like us and been disappointed, buy a hypnia as you won’t be.
Buy it, buy it, buy it – just buy it! You will 100% love it!
Pure bliss in a box! It’s like sleeping on a cloud made by angels.
We were totally against ordering a mattress online but with covid lockdown we had no choice. Luckily we came across Hypnia and we are very grateful we did. The service was impeccable, the delivery easy and the mattress is like a dream- sorry no pun intended.
Super comfy mattress, arrived within a week of ordering too. We had great service when we had a couple of questions before ordering too. Stephen looked after us and helped us through the whole order.
Proper mattress from a proper company – Job done.
Sleep is so important to us, so picking a new mattress didn’t come easily to us. When a friend recommended Hypnia we went an had a lay down on theirs before ordering, well what a great recommendation. We are still friends!
We got bamboozled with mattress ads from so many companies after we started researching new mattresses… Hypnia won the day for us, we wanted to buy from a company that had been around for years not one of these new start ups. It was worth the effort, we are so so pleased with our new mattress. Instant relief and sleep like we’ve never had before. Don’t think twice just do it!
After years of back pain I finally stumped up the money for a new mattress and like a miracle Hypnia have made all my pains disappear. It’s amazing – just wish I’d bought one years ago.
Great mattress, fast delivery, superb customer service! – what more do you need!
Shame we can’t give it more stars, the service from Hypnia was spot on and the mattress is even better than we expected which is always nice. So we are giving this a special 6* rating!
What a result we’ve had with this new Hypnia mattress… sleep has gone from a 3/10 to a solid 9/10 within 6 weeks. Its amazing and we’re very very happy bunnies now.
Who knew I’d be able to write such a nice review about a mattress?! I mean I thought they were all the same, you buy one and you sleep on it, I mean you’re not even awake so how different can they really be? Turns out they can be very different and I’ve spent the last 10 years sleeping on an old dog of a mattress which was causing me all sorts of bother I didn’t know I had going on! Just do it and I’m sure you’ll find the same.
Happy customer, really please we bought a Hypnia, quality is great, sleep is better and it’s mega cozy!
If Heineken made mattresses… obviously a Heineken mattress would come with a horde of scantily clad ladies that jump out the box on arrival so just to be clear Hypnia didn’t send me any ladies but they did send me the best mattress in the world ever!
I’m hard to impress and don’t ever buy in the hype or rubbish overselling that goes on on the internet, I’m just too switched on to be fooled by all that. I need to see a decent company with a decent honest product that do what they say they will do when they say they will do it. Hypnia got a pass from me. Very good mattress and arrived as promised with no fuss. Just how I like it.
There seems to be a theme in here somewhere… we also had a friend going on and on about their new mattress after they bought one. It was the best recommendation we’d had for a long time. Great price too which was a nice surprise, when they were telling us about it I was expecting it to be a lot more expensive.
I bought from the Hypnia website and received a mattress made by Southern Foam, not Hypnia, no Hypnia branding, "cooltouch" on the cover, no receipt, no reply to emails.. if you want a southern Foam mattress you can contact them directly and get about 1/3 off the price. I want a full refund for misleading branding and item.
Excellent mattress.
Jeeeez… we went mattress shopping between lockdowns and looked at loads of different mattresses but couldn’t find what we wanted. Then went for dinner at a friends house and they had just got a Hypnia, next thing I know I’m laid down in their bedroom. And that is where we found our new mattress! Ordered that evening and it came a few days later. SShhhh… don’t tell everyone!
Hypnia is rated 4.55 based on 303 reviews