Hypnia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hypnia
Telephone
Read Hypnia Reviews

About Hypnia:

Here at Hypnia we are specialists in memory foam. We manufacture all of our own products so we can guarantee the quality and performance every time. Our aim, is to provide not only a fast and efficient service but to supply you, with the best possible memory foam product to suit your needs.

Experience counts for a lot. At Hypnia we currently have 20 years of combined experience specialising exclusively in memory foam. We control and quality check the entire process all the way to your front door.

sales@hypnia.com

Unit 19 Slader Business Park Witney Road
Poole
BH17 0GP

Tell us how Hypnia made you happy
Had a Tempura mattress for 15 Years. My new Hypnia mattress is every bit as good. All five beds in our house now have Hypnia mattresses and the whole family is delighted.
I ordered my mattress in July, and only received it the last week in September, after much chasing and threatening to get a refund through Paypal. Throughout the over two month wait, I received just two form emails from Hypnia apologising for the delay, with no planned shipping dates. Any emails I sent went unanswered, so I must have called Hypnia more than ten times over the two months, and at first was told it would be two weeks, then told that it was one week away from being ready, and then told (twice!) that it would be shipping on the same day I called. Needless to say none of these promises materialised, and it took raising a refund request via Paypal to get my mattress shipped. When it did arrive, it looked nothing like the photo, and had no branding on it whatsoever. When I called about this, I was told there should have been a cover, and that would be shipped out by the end of the week. More than a week later I reopened the Paypal complaint, and lo and behold the cover arrived within a few days.

I understand many companies have had trouble sourcing materials due to Covid, but the terrible customer service, the being lied to multiple times, and the constant uphill battle just to get an approximate delivery date, has ruined any faith I might have had in this company. I'm not entirely sure my mattress isn't just from anywhere, but now with a Hypnia cover that I myself had to put on top. Luckily, the solid foam mattress is indeed what I need for my back, so I have got what I needed in the end, but for the stress, frustration, and waste of time, I'd have been better going elsewhere.
Ordered latex hybrid mattress in August 2020, didn't recieve item until October 2020 extremely poor contact throughout.

finally received the item, it does not match the description on the website, there is clear and evident dipping either side of the mattress. The mattress came with a stick from a company called AJ FOAM LTD. the mattress is made from 100% and there is NO pocket springs within it what so ever.

contacted hypnia multiple times to rectify the situation and provide me with a refund. They are completly ignoring my requests, so please not responding to emails, when I call, just stating they will call back. Currently have a £480 mattress which is faulty and unusable. still having a to use my old mattress.

completely and utterly disgusted In this company after having used them previously and had a great experience. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY
Where do I start, ordered a hypnia mattress 27th July on a 2 day delivery.. After a week I emailed the company to find out what was happening with my order.. Then told it would be 14 days and delivery 11th August.. This date arrived no mattress so called again and again and again 60 days later got an email your order has been dispatched here is your tracking number a week later not delivered phone again to be told your order is still in our warehouse 3 days later receive mattress.. Only to find on unpacking its labeled up as a Neptune Mol10.. Another phone call...a cheap mattress supplied as a hypnia now I find out they are the same company offering the same mattress a 100 pound cheaper... A week after receiving my mattress my wife has a bad back.. Told by Hypnia to check the cover was on the correct way.. It wasn't the mattress was put in the cover the wrong way I had to change it round hypnia said they are to busy to check everything no apology for any of the above..
The mattress is very cheap memory foam.. I have been and got a silent night mattress for. £150 pound cheaper and better quality from argos... Don't waste your money with this company they are fraudsters please review all there latest reviews be careful what you purchase
If I ever get it I hope it doesn’t disappoint. Been waiting 8 weeks so far
It's been 5 months since i bought this .
Already I can feel gaps and uneven surface on the matress !
Very disappointed
Shame leaving no stars for a review wasn’t an option. Service and lack of communication is pathetic. Been lied to by the very rude guy on the phone, after having to phone numerous times to try find out what was happening with my order. 6 emails and Facebook messages sent and yet to have a reply. Service is absolutely appalling and Seoul’s definitely recommend shopping else where!
Not a 10 year guarantee as I have found out. It's actually a 5 year guarantee because each year after this period, the cover is reduced by 20% every year.

So if your mattress is 8 years and 2 months old like my one, you are now in the ninth year of the guarantee and therefore you would have to pay 80% of the cost for a replacement despite Hypnia accepting my mattress had failed in its quality but only after I sent numerous photos as proof!

Also be aware they operate under another company name "sleep tight memory foam" via eBay that hold stock despite Hypnia stating your mattress is made to order.
I used to be a fan of Hypnia but when you scratch the surface .............. say no more, you decide !!!
Although very delayed, and with limited communication from Hypnia as to delivery progress, once the reason for the delay was explained and having spent a night on the topper, I can say it was worth the wait. Great item at a good price.
Ordered over a month ago. Supplier issues have caused a delay but I've been kept informed of what is happening at every stage .
Having not received my mattress and unable to track it I got in touch to be told it was lost and they would make a new one and email me . A few days later not having heard anything I contacted Hypnia again to be told they couldn't fulfill my order . I asked for a refund because as a pensioner I could I'll afford to lose £479 . I was told they would email when it was sorted . Again no email or money . Now you are not even answering calls . Distraught and disappointed .
Haven't received my mattress . It was apparently lost . Couldn't fulfill my order asked for a refund because as a pensioner I can't afford to lose over £400 . Now no one is answering phone calls or email
We bought the same one 12 years ago and it's been a pleasure to sleep on
Iv got a crippling spine disease and with Hypnia i can get a nights sleep,
Before the only place I could rest overnight was in a chair
Yes they are brilliant
I am waiting for a mattress topper but have been kept informed that it may be a little delayed due to supply problems. Hopefully this is an indication of the popularity and quality of the products- too many people want to buy! I look forward to a comfortable sleep
I ordered my mattress 11 days ago and have not heard a thing! Starting to get worried that it's not going to turn up!
it’s the best night sleep I’ve had I years
The most comfiest matttess ever I am able to sleep on my back without feeling like my back is twisted.
Had the 8inch mattress a few weeks now and love it and delivery is so quick. Amazing value for your money
5* service highly recommended.
Back pain is story of the past since we started using Hypnia. Been using it for 5 years. Now I bought a new one which is even more comfy. We’ve 3 hypnia mattresses in all our 3 bedrooms.
Hypnia is rated 4.56 based on 223 reviews