Hygiene Depot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hygiene Depot
Read Hygiene Depot Reviews

About Hygiene Depot:

Hygiene Depot offers a huge range of high quality disposable cleaning supplies and janitorial products for every type of business and organisation. Hygiene Depot is independently owned and run from our warehouse in Bristol, we have been trading for 25 years and continue to thrive in a very competitive market.

0117 946 1960

sales@hygienedepot.co.uk

Unit 6 Ashmead Park
Ashmead Road
Keynsham

Ordered after cut off time but still arrived next day. Excellent service.
Delivery was very quick, plus a reasonable price for the gloves.
First time that I have ever used Hygiene Depot and it was so easy to find what I wanted. The prices were very good and delivery excellent. On receipt of my order, I found the products to be perfect for our application. Excellent experience all round and will definitely use them again.
Hi Doug,

Thank you so much for your great review. So pleased to hear you've had an excellent experience and will be coming back to us. Thanks again!

Hygiene Depot Team
Fast and efficient online ordering. Product arrived on time and was better than the rubbish we'd been given by Initial!
Great product, fantastic service!! Thanks again :-)
Good services, thanks to The staff.
Speedy efficient service
Easy to order. Delivered promptly.
quick and reliable service, thankyou
fast and efficient
Hygiene depot did a great job in delivering my products even when there was a problem with the first delivery. Great job guys! Rev. Bernard Morris
I buy from Hygiene Depot for years now and have always been happy with their speedy service, products value for money, now Free Delivery over certain amount and also their staff's friendly manners. The only thing is that when they give you discount voucher, they do not give you enough time to use it and their expire before your your next order due. Overall : happy.
Hi Marcus,

Thank you for your great review. Sorry that you feel our discount vouchers have a short expiration, we often do this to encourage sales for a particular campaign. You should have received a discount code following your review that has no time limit. Let me know if this is not the case.

Laura
bought pink nitrile gloves...delivered next day....WOW! very pleased and a very acceptable product....thank you
Hi Garry,

Thank you so much for your great review. Glad you like the gloves and are pleased with the service.

Hygiene Depot
Quality product and speedy delivery. Thank you.
good service, delivered on time
It’s the first time I’ve ordered from this company. I was impressed with the quality of the bags and also delivery was quick. I would highly recommend if you need good strong bags then order from the Hygiene Depot. I will order from you in the future should I need a further supply. Thank you. πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Hi Edward,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Really pleased that you like the product and that you would recommend us.

Hygiene Depot Team
.Very quick service
Easy to find what I wanted, and was very fast in delivery.
Top customer service. Good quality towels but the folding needs improvement.
Fast, efficient service!