Hygiene Depot Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Hygiene Depot

About Hygiene Depot: Hygiene Depot offers a huge range of high quality disposable cleaning supplies and janitorial products for every type of business and organisation. Hygiene Depot is independently owned and run from our warehouse in Bristol, we have been trading for 25 years and continue to thrive in a very competitive market.

01172020260

sales@hygienedepot.co.uk

Unit 6 Ashmead Park
Ashmead Road
Keynsham

Click Here
"Hygiene Depot made me happy because it gave me the product that I was searching for and the customer service was good too."
Hi Patricia, many thanks for taking the time to leave a review and I'm glad you found the product you were looking for!
"Always quick delivery and good value for money products."
"Generally very prompt next day deliveries."
"ORDERING & DELIVERY SIMPLE"
"Easy to order and very prompt delivery"
"Goods packaged well, delivery quick."
"Very good. Thank you"
"Good quality for the price. Always delivered quickly"
"Easy website, good choices, swift order and delivery."
"good quick service and good choice of goods"
"I am very happy with the hygiene depot, they always have what i need and it is delivered in good time, the only thing i would suggest is a smaller delivery fee it is quite costly if you don't want alot"
"size of bags a good fit in bin. but a little disappointed with the thickness not what i would call heavy duty. delivery very quick. will buy from them againe."
Hi William, thank you for leaving your review recently, it was very helpful feedback and we will be adjusting the descriptions of the swing and pedal bin liners. You are right that ‘heavy duty’ is misleading here!
"We are a Methodist Church in Shepshed , Leicestershire and have ordered supplies from Hygiene Depot for the past eight years or so. Our premises are open to a number of community groups during the week and, as required, is supported by good quality, economically priced bathroom and general cleaning items. These are ordered, on line, as demand requires, and reliably delivered within two working days. Brian Grigg, Property Officer."
"I have been buying from hygiene depot for over 5 years and have never had any complaints. The staff are very pleasant and helpful. My orders have always been delivered on time and the products are of high quality. only reason i could not give very good is delivery cost which in my onion is bit too high. I think if you order goods over certain amount the delivery should be free as an incentive for customers to return, but that's just my opinion. Thank you for a great service ."
"light duty cheetah sacks are good but a little bit too light duty for me. I have not found it easy to tell which sacks would be a bit stronger without necessarily being heavy duty so would appreciate easy to follow descriptions"
Hi Georgina, thank you for pointing this out and we will work out how to convey information about the variety of sacks on offer in a clearer and more consistent way. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, it is really helpful.
"Delivery on time and quality/product as ordered"
"Good service, Always fast delivery."
"We have purchased washroom supplies for a number of years from Hygiene Depot without problems with the next day delivery service"
"Hygiene Depot provide a prompt and efficient online service, including a most helpful provision of samples to enable me to establish the best paper towel product to order."
"Good"