Hydration Centre Limited Reviews

2PM
2PM

+442033556833

Tell us how Hydration Centre Limited made you happy

"March 2017 Hydration centre website simply does not work, no contact info, unable to checkout. Kor in the US not interested. Basically do not buy Kor products with filters as you will not be able to obtain them in the UK unless you obtain them form abroad and pay a substantial shipping cost. Good luck!"
Are you Hydration Centre Limited? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Hi, the website doesn't work. the links go everywhere and i can't checkout. There is also nowhere to contact them for any orders."
"No response, no product"
"I wish I had found this website earlier. I have had the same experience as others. Order placed and money taken via paypal . 2 weeks later no Kor One and only a recorded message when phoning. I have had no response to my phone messages or email. Now looking for a refund from paypal."
"Ordered my bottle via paypal on 8th November, no sign of product being dispached. Email and called a few time only to receive a recorded message. Now looking to refund my money from paypal."
"Ordered a Kor 1 Chrome approximately 2 weeks ago. Paid via Paypal, no confirmation e-mail received despite payment being successful. E-mailed through website but no reply and called several times but only received a recorded message. Still no bottle or reply! Poor service indeed."
"I bought the black pocket bottle because I needed something secure to go in by handbag and for when I go hiking. Love the fact that I can lock the opening option so that even if the button gets accidentally opens in my bag it still stays shut. It's the perfect size to bring both for hiking or going shopping as it fits easily in my handbag. All in all extremely satisfied and reminds me to drink water."
"Great products and good service. Definitely recommend this place and would buy again!"
"The Bottle is very beautiful and Trevor is very helpful...Martin"
So glad you are happy Martin. A pleasure dealing with you.
"Ordered my waterbottle on 3rd March, hadn't heard anything 2 weeks later, had to call them myself to check where the order was up to, number for the hydration centre isn't even on the website. Spoke to support team who advised there had been an error and became very vague when I asked what the error was. I was assured that they would send another bottle out to me, which they did and it arrived within a couple of days. Was told to send the other bottle back if it arrives.!!! I doubt it was even sent in the first place. This was a birthday present for someone, very unimpressed. No offer to recompensate for the time delay. Wouldn't buy from this company again."
So sorry you feel this way but we did send a replacement bottle immediately - no questions asked and without delay. Mistakes do, unfortunately, happen but we did rectified this as soon as we knew about it and we also included a small treat in the package in form of an apology.
As a young company we need to uncover flaws in our system in order to improve our service - which we have done. But ultimately we are glad that you have no issue with your purchase from us, or our quick response to your issue. Sad to lose you as a customer though, for sure.
"Awesome design, easy to carry, a definitely 'must have'!"
So glad you like your bottle Remi.
"This has to be the best water bottle available today, everything about it is considered, it's comfortable in the hand, it's stylish, the non tip lid is inspired and the message under the lid to inspire each time you take a drink is just genius."
You are so right and it is nice to hear a customer echo our thoughts on the KOR One. Thanks for that David.
"VERY fast shipping. good product!"
I do think we broke the record books with THAT delivery time. Thanks for your custom Charlotte
"The order arrived in 48 hours. packed well. My kids just love their Kor junior water bottles. They like them because David Beckham has one. I like them because they are BPA free and can be put in the dishwasher. But the most important reason why I like them....I have spent hundreds of pounds over the years on water bottles that leak! These don't...no more ruined school books and saving money too. All round winner!"
...and chewed plastic mouth pieces are a thing of the past. Happy Hydrating Mary and thanks for your feedback
"Super fast delivery and a great company to deal with. The bottles are awesome!"
"Fabulous water-bottle - love the colour, the material used (very important to me that it is BPA free) and the best feature is the drinking nozzle that works without tipping the bottle - I will be buying more"
Really glad your like your bottle - BPA free is important for us too. We'd be delighted if you considered our bottles in the future. Join our facebook page Hydr8More and look out for discount vouchers :)
"Awesome bottle - cool design, grip and easy to use! Definitely recommend it ++++++++++"
Awesome Remi....thanks and glad you like your bottle.
"I was aware that I wasn't drinking enough through the day while at work and needed a simple way to have water on hand. After some research I went for the KOR Water Bottle from hydrationcentre.com. The KOR bottle is nicely made and feels like it will last a long time. The flip up spout is super easy to use and seals back down quickly so even if I knock the bottle over it won't spill. Overall both the KOR bottle and hydrationcentre.com come highly recommended."
So glad we could influence your hydration habits Shaun. Enjoy your bottle and thanks for the feedback
"Awesome product super quick delivery time. All in all 5* service"
5* customer. Thanks for trusting the Hydration Centre
"Excellent water bottle, easy to use, easy to clean, very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend this product."
Much appreciated. Appreciate your custom Gary.
Hydration Centre Limited is rated 3.86 based on 22 reviews