HydrateM8 Reviews

of reviewers recommend HydrateM8
Read HydrateM8 Reviews

enquiries@hydratem8.com

A very good quality water bottle with a beautiful design. It doesn’t leak like other straw water bottles I’ve had in the past. Fits a large amount of water in but still fits in most of bags and is easily carried around!
Reminder to drink often, has improved my health. LOVE IT
AMAZING!!!!
Excellent products.
Excellent products - completely durable. My original is still going strong after 2 years and have just bought a new one for work. Great quality and customer service!
We're so glad you're loving your bottle. Thanks for your repeat custom!
Easy to use, clear markings on the bottle, makes keeping hydrated easy and simple. I can highly recommend these bottles.
We're so glad your bottle is helping to keep you hydrated!
Excellent service, excellent product. Would completely recommend.
Thank you for your 5* review, Susan!
Good quality. Good looking bottles.
Thank you for your review, Daniel. We're so glad you're loving your bottles!
Fabulous bottle, really good quality. Excellent customer service.
Thanks for the excellent review. We're always on hand to help! :-)
Great product and great service iam a repeat customer
Thanks for your lovely review and repeat custom, Mike - we're so glad you're happy with your purchases!
You may think these bottles are expensive , compared to others. I tried buying cheaper and lasted 2 weeks. You can't beat the quality. I will always buy hydratem8 and highly recommend them. One thing I will say is I love the slogan bottles so please bring out more.
Thanks for your review Kamaljit. We're glad you're impressed with your order and all of our products! :-)
Put coffee in cup and checked temperature 5 hours later still boiling hot. Very happy. Also got food container and keep food pipeing hot till lunch time.
We're so glad you're pleased with our insulated range Graham!
This is my second bottle purchased from Hydrate mate. I much prefer the bottle with the lid, I think it's more hygienic and safer, as it has a clip on the lid.
Well worth the money paid, and certainly encourages you to drink more water. 😊👍
We're so glad you're happy with the new style, Samantha. Thanks for your review!
Love these bottles!
Thanks Jo! :-)
Such good quality bottle and really does manage to make me drink more!
We're so glad to hear you're drinking more now you're using your bottle, Lucy. Keep up the good work :-)
This is my fourth HydrateM8 bottle! I recommend them all the time to friends, love the funky designs, fabulous colours, so durable but most of all remind me to drink plenty throughout the day
We're so glad you're loving your bottles Sara. Thanks for recommending us to others!
I'm super satisfied of the products I've bought. They've done everything I wanted them to. The delivery was fast.
Thanks for your 5* review!
Love my hydrate mate would highly recommend only 1 complaint is Can’t get to the tiny bits of water at the very bottom of the bottle
Thank you for your lovely review Angela! If you're having problems with your straw, please do get in touch with our team and they'll be able to sort this for you.
Very good quality, solid tracker bottles, excellent customer service.
Thank you Silvia for your lovely feedback, We are glad you love your bottles 🙂
I bought the 900ml bottle for my son to use when playing football matches and also at school. I wondered if it may turn out to be too big and bulky but it was not the case at all. It's very sturdy ,well made and the lockable flip top lid makes it hygienic and spill proof. We have got through so many drinks bottles in the past but this is definitely the best by a long chalk. I would certainly buy another
Thank you for your wonderful review, We are pleased to hear you love our bottles 🙂
HydrateM8 is rated 4.87 based on 1,351 reviews