HydrateM8 Reviews

HydrateM8 5 star review on 24th October 2020
Zoe Westbury
HydrateM8 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Sian Williams
So glad I decided to spend a little more money and get a HydrateM8 rather than just a cheap bottle off eBay! The HydrateM8 bottle is SO nice. It is really well made, the handle is really useful and I love the push button to flip the lid as you don't have to touch any part of the lid.
Very pleased with the product, shipping was fast and packaging was plastic free!
These are by far the best bottles out there! We use ours everyday and love them :-)
Thank you Stacey for your wonderful feedback!
great value for the money, sturdy and such a beautiful unique colour. I love my bottle. Excellent delivery service.
Thank you Bandana for your wonderful review!
Brilliant service and went the extra mile for my order to be delivered before Xmas. Always use these bottles and will continue as I can’t fault them!
Thank you Louise for your wonderful feedback! We are pleased you love your bottles and the service we provide!
good product
Thank you Susan for your 5 star review!
I love the design of all the bottles I ordered, the lid is very secure, will be ordering more as gifts for family and friends!
Thank you for your lovely 5 star review!
Brilliant bottles. The trackers really help to increase your water intake and the metal bottles keep your water lovely and cool even on hot days. I wouldn't use any other bottles now
Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so pleased your bottle has helped you with your water intake!
Lovely product, timeless and easily personalised which makes it great to give as a present.
Thank you for your wonderful review!
Had two previous bottles from HydrateM8 - first being one of their first models and the next being a plastic spout with straw. I was in need of a new bottle and thought I would go back to the ever trusting company. I decided to purchase the metal bottle (no faults whatsoever) and the new model with no straw (sports bottle)...however I’m a little disappointed that the lid doesn’t open well with the press of the button - sometimes not at all - not sure if it’s a faulty bottle, but has become really frustrating and not user friendly. Being a big fan of HydrateM8 for many years, this has been a big let down.
Hi Katherine,

Thank you for your review. We're really sorry to hear you're having problems with your Active bottle lid. If you contact our team on enquiries@hydratem8.com they'll be able to get this sorted for you. :-)
Good products slightly pricey but good products
Thank you for your positive feedback!
Superb product.
Lovely bottles, great service
Thank you Joanne for your lovely feedback!
As always a great product
Thank you for your 5 star review!
Awesome, love them as always!
Thank you Lindsey for your lovely feedback!
Excellent service & delivery. Love the quality of the water bottles
Thank you Bev for your wonderful review!
With having the time down the side it make you keep to drinking
Thank you Jeannette for your positive feedback! We are pleased to hear your bottle is helping with your water intake.
Ordered a few times from here and always really impressed with the products. Definitely recommend
Thank you Jenny for your 5 star review! We are pleased you love our products!
It's unbelievable, my food and my coffee was still hot 🔥after 8hrs
Thank you for your 5 star review!
Items dispatched immediately,well packaged as it was an international delivery.
Thank you Jacqueline for your positive feedback!
I found this bottle really helpful, as
I wasn't drinking nearly enough water, this helps me to make sure I drink plenty.
Thank you Lucie for your lovely feedback! We are pleased to hear your bottle has helped with your water intake!
HydrateM8 is rated 4.86 based on 1,556 reviews