HydrateM8 Reviews

of reviewers recommend HydrateM8
Read HydrateM8 Reviews

enquiries@hydratem8.com

I absolutely love my water bottle. I love the feel of the surface, the markings on the bottle to keep me right and make sure I keep drinking, the secure top, and the little carry handle. I’m not so mad on the number of emails I now get from them.
Ordered early Oct, no receipt of goods by early Nov - appreciate postal error, however need to ensure your suppliers deliver!!!
Love the bottles I bought, beautiful colours and feel sturdy, a little expensive perhaps but hope they will last. 😀
Love my HydrateM8! Have had lots of enquiries from NHS colleagues about where to buy it. Has helped hugely with fluid intake Thank you 😊
Spectacular!
The bottle is very noisy and sometimes water doesn’t even come out. I emailed the company shortly after receiving the product and have never received a reply. Very disappointed as was looking forward to owning one of these bottles
Hi Laura, I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced some issues with your bottle. Apologies that you have not received a reply regarding this. Please could I ask you to contact the customer service team via enquiries@hydratem8.com and they will be happy to assist you in looking into this further.
Great product, but would like the option of a smaller bottle
Excellent qualilty product and brilliant customer service
The only thing that has disappointed me is the straws as they are not very good or strong. You have to be very careful washing them and cleaning them.
Hi Daniela, Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear you're having problems with your straw. Please email the team on enquiries@hydratem8.com and they can get this sorted for you.
Love my bottle that I use every day and it keeps me hydrated . I’m drinking a lot more water since I started using it
Thanks for your 5* review, Donna. We're so glad you're loving your bottle and have really noticed a difference in your hydration since using this!
Not as easy to stuck drink out of compared to the last silicone ended straw I had.
Thank you for your review and we're sorry to hear you're having problems with your bottle - this should not be happening. Please could you email the team on enquiries@hydratem8.com and they can get this sorted for you?
I have not yet received my order that I did on the 9th October 2021 and have not received an email on when it will arrive.
Sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order, Ruth. Please could I ask you to contact the team at enquiries@hydratem8.com and a member of the team will be happy to assist you and look into this further for you. Apologies for the delay and any inconvenience caused.
Great bottles and quick postage!
Thank you for the fantastic review! We're pleased to see that you love the bottles and we hope that you've noticed an increase in your daily water in take with all the added benefits that come with this!
Best bottles I have owned, the print stays on, I only hand-wash bottles but a lot the transfer comes off but not hydrate m8 ones well worth the money
HydrateM8 5 star review on 31st October 2021
Thank you for the amazing review, Karen! We're pleased to see that you love our products :) We hope that you have noticed an increase in your water intake since using the bottle and with the easy carry handle, they're perfect to always keep your HydrateM8 to hand!
Great bottles bought 2 for myself and one for a friend .... does exactly what it says "on the tin" good work hydrateM8.
Thank you for the 5* review, Jane! We're happy to hear that you love the products and that you have recommended us to friends and family! We hope that your bottles are helping you maintain your daily hydration levels and seeing all the benefits that come with this :)
Great product - excellent quality and quick delivery.
Thank you for a fantastic review Emily! We're pleased to hear that not only the products, but the full service is great! I hope you have noticed a difference in your daily water intake since using your HydrateM8 :)
Lovely product, great price.
Thank you so much for the great review! We're so pleased to hear that you love the products :)
I already have bottles for myself and husband, so bought one for my bestie for work, then one for niece to encourage her to drink more water and it’s worked. Great service as usual :)
Thank you for not only the great review Natasha, but for also recommending us to family and friends! We're pleased to hear that everyone loves the products and I hope your niece is finding she has upped her daily water intake! :)
There were initially a few issues related to customs holding the product, but HydrateM8 helped solve and even helped with the customs charges. Thank you for that! Great service!! :)
Hello Marcia, Sorry to hear that you did not receive your parcel. Once international orders are dispatched from us, this is then out of our control in terms of customs. All customs charges are to paid by the customer and we are unable to speak to customs on your behalf. If you have still not received your order, please contact us and we will be happy to try and help get this resolved as best as possible for you.
Love the bottles! So easy to drink out of! And a good size!
Thank you for the 5* review! We're so glad to hear that you love you bottles, we hope you have noticed an increase in your daily water intake too :)
HydrateM8 is rated 4.85 based on 1,843 reviews