HydrateM8 Reviews

of reviewers recommend HydrateM8
Read HydrateM8 Reviews

enquiries@hydratem8.com

Great quality and great encouragement to drink more water
Posted 5 minutes ago
Was very impressed with mine, infact I have ordered another one. Arrived really quickly.
Posted 21 minutes ago
Excellent products, great value for money. Love the Colours, will definitely be looking at purchasing one of the food containers next Thankyou HydrateM8
Posted 56 minutes ago
Good quality and keeps my drink cool
Posted 1 hour ago
fantastic quality product, i have bought 3 of their tracker bottles now and all have lasted a while.
This is a really good product as its re-usable, easily to clean, and also tells you how much water you should be drinking daily, saves buying bottled water all the time
The bottles are fantastic, the best ones I’ve found and I’ve bought a lot of water bottles!

I recently contacted customer services and they went above and beyond to help me despite my bottle being out of it’s guarantee period (yes, it’s lasted that long and it’s still going strong!)

Can’t fault this company at all, I will definitely be buying more in future.
Brilliant, reminds me to drink and how much so get adequate hydration, love the words and the bottle feels nice.
Great products as always and super fast delivery. Even during these unprecedented times as this pandemic. Thank you
Thank you for your 5* star review - we're so glad you received your order super quickly. Enjoy!
Very good service and product
Thank you for your lovely review, Richard. We hope you love using your new product!
Very good bottle and coffee cup can’t fault it at all would recommend and have.
Thank you for your lovely review, Lee. We're glad you're loving both your bottle and coffee cup! :-)
Love these bottles we have the whole collection , we use them all the time
That's excellent to hear, Nadine. Thank you for your support and repeat custom! :-)
Lovely water bottle nice to hold in your hand and easy to drink from. The carrying hoop is useful too when on the move.
Thank you for your review, Pauline!
Great product and for a great price with keyworker discount thank you
We're glad you're loving your products! :-)
brilliant product. Recommending to everyone
Thank you for your lovely review and recommending us!
Love my new drinks bottle, I have tried lots of different bottles but this one is the best, from the colour and design to the opening mechanism.
We liked it so much the whole family now has one!
We're so glad you're loving your bottle Sarah and that your whole family can now hydrate together whilst also cutting down on single-use plastic! Thanks for your support!
Excellent delivery time considering current pandemic. Pinc coffee flask looks lovely & keeps my coffee really hot as described. Really pleased with my purchase.
Thank you HydrateM8.
We're glad to hear you're happy with your purchase, Andrea. Thank you for your lovely review and enjoy using your coffee cup!
Excellent! Actually drinking more water! Thank you!
That's great to hear Alisha. Keep up the good work!
A great buy. Has helped me improve my water intake so easily. Love the guide on the back of the bottle. Lovely Design too. 👍
We're so glad you have upped your water in take since using the bottle. Thank you for switching to reusable! :-)
Great quality and service as always
Thank you so much for your repeat custom!
HydrateM8 is rated 4.86 based on 1,050 reviews