HydrateM8 Reviews

of reviewers recommend HydrateM8
Read HydrateM8 Reviews

enquiries@hydratem8.com

Great bottle to drink out of and helps me drink more water each day. Lovely colours. Purchased 3 now and all in use. Great value too.
Love these bottles good quality product great way of reminding you to up water in take
Love HydrateM8 and now so does my daughter, she can't wait to take it to school in September
My dog water bottle leaks
Hi Kayleigh, We're sorry to hear you're having problems with your dog water bottle - this certainly shouldn't be happening. We've sent you an email with regards to this so we can get it sorted for you.
Love my bottle so much I brought another one for work. It keeps me motivated to keep on drinking
Thanks for your 5* review, Louise. We're so glad the bottle is helping you with your water intake! :-)
Awesome bottles, last ages. Really good quality
Thank you for the 5* review, Amy. We're glad you're loving your bottle! :-)
Ordered the Bee Kind bottle and unfortunately received the incorrect order. Contacted customer service and this was rectified immediately. Great customer care service.
Thank you for your excellent review. We're so sorry to hear that you initially received the incorrect bottle but glad this has now been rectified and hope you're loving using your bottle! :-)
Very good service, I ordered 2 bottles and I am very happy with them! Will be buying more 👍🏻
Hi Lyndsey, thank you for your 5* review! I am glad to hear that you love the products :)
Excellent service - classy bottle! A real quality product.
Thank you for the 5* review, I am glad to see that you like the product :)
Great service, fast delivery and amazing colours
The bottle hasn't arrived yet
Hello Giulia, Sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. I can see that a member of our team is looking into this for you and will get back to you very soon with an update on this. Apologies again for any inconvenience caused.
fantastic product and the aftercare is superb the company goes above and beyond the make sure the customer is satisfied.
Thank you for the 5* review, John! I'm glad to hear that you are not only happy with the product, but the customer service you received along side this :)
Dont know why I did not get a HydrateM8 before. Now I can see just how much water I drink a day . Makes life so easy to stay hydrated and makes you feel better to. Skin even feels better and feel a lot better in myself to. Would highly recommend this HydrateM8
Thank you for your 5* review Patricia! I'm glad to see that our products have helped your daily water in take, with the additional benefits on top :)
My first order with HydrateM8! Very impressed! Speedy delivery and amazing sturdy water bottle. Perfect size for an office worker who also goes to the gym. Great colours too. Thank you!
Thank you for your 5* review! :)
Love my new bottle , what an Easy way of tracking what I drink
Thank you for your 5* review, Michelle!
Excellent quality bottle 👍
Thank you for the 5* review Lisa! I'm glad to see that you liked your bottle :)
Very good for measuring my fluid intake and happy the mouthpiece can be closed when outdoors.
Thank you for your 5* review, Kathleen!
Excellent service. Especially by Robin. Great and efficient service.
Thank you for your 5* review, Richard! I am pleased to see that you were happy with the customer service you received :)
As always excellent items and brilliant service
Thank you for your 5* review, Nathan!
I have bought several bottles and am extremely happy with all of them and have recommended to my friends
Thank you for your 5* review, Dawn! I'm pleased to see that you're really happy with your products and continue to shop with us. Thank you for the recommendation to your friends! :)
HydrateM8 is rated 4.86 based on 1,784 reviews