HydrateM8 Reviews

Cat Eke
Sally Bullock
Shane Thorpe
Louise Rogers
Excellent feature which reminds you to keep drinking throughout the day. I have since bought another one for my husband.
The coffee cups are brilliant & keep drinks really hot. They look good and are light and easy to carry around. Would recommend them to anyone wanting a stylish coffee cup that does the job!
Great products love them
I was very impressed with my purchase. (Bottle with straw inside) it came with a brush cleaner for the straw which is perfect and a reason I had to ditch my old bottle a different brand, as I couldn’t clean the straw properly. Quality of the product is fab and the lid is extremely secure.
Really good quality bottles. Love my tracker!
Very happy with my new water bottle, love the fact I can buy an extra interchangeable top too!
Great product as always 😄
Delivered quickly and look lovely - haven’t used yet as the flasks are gifts, but always been impressed with HydrateM8 in the past. Great customer service.
Very pleased with purchase and free insulated bottle
I love the brand. Unfortunately the release button on the sports cap of my drinking bottle doesn't seem to work as well as it could and I have trouble opening it. This happened on day 2 of use. Its a shame but I still love the products and will buy a coffee cup in the future.
Hi Jaimie,

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your bottle lid. If you email our team on enquiries@hydratem8.com they will be happy to resolve this for you.
I’ve been a fan of this company for several years and keep coming back. The sports nozzle is my personal favourite. Less to clean too (being lazy!!!) the flask for tea/coffee is absolutely brilliant I’ve waited for 6hrs before opening and contents have still been piping hot brilliant!
My parcel was stolen and they were very quick to rectify the issue, absolutely brilliant customer service
Wonderful thermos flasks slim lin and attractive as well as practical keeping liquids hot and cold
Always go to hydrateM8 for tracker bottles. Perfect size and bpa free.
Great colours and slogans
This is my 2nd time buying hydratem8 its brilliant
Great bottles - solid quality and a hit with everyone we have bought one for.
Great , well made products! I bought the water tracker 300ml and the insulated coffee 300ml bottle. Will definitely be buying more for my family too. Also impressed with Quick delivery 🙂 thank you
This is our fourth purchase now and just love the look of the bottles.
Great quality.
Excellent quality, speedy delivery. Definitely helps monitor my water consumption. So happy with product.
HydrateM8 is rated 4.86 based on 1,669 reviews