HydrateM8 Reviews

4.9
Based on 1,886 reviews
Read HydrateM8 Reviews

enquiries@hydratem8.com

This is the 3rd set of bottles I have ordered - such a good idea and the fun designs appeal to the grandkids too - win win :)
Quality products for decent prices (when using multi buy deal)
A great product that makes me aware of my water intake
Always my go to office water bottle! Love these things, I’ve been buying them for friends, family & colleagues since 2015
Love the bottles and customer service was excellent
Excellent service and quality
The best bottle on the market!! No other is so well made
I had to replace my old hydrateM8 dog water bottle which I loved & found fantastic. Having had to replace it with the new smaller one I found totally useless it has leaked on every time I needed it over the weekend. Smaller water bowl space & totally fiddly to open & shut , in fact a total waste of time & I won’t be using it again.
Feels lovely to hold easy to use and clean just my style
Quick delivery, excellent customer service. I contacted them as I had a slight problem with the straw, I had a reply within 30 minutes and was immediately given 2 new ones. Very good quality products - would highly recommend.
Great bottles as always the only things that let them down this time was lack of colour and size choices. I love the 900ml but my daughter preferred the 600ml in the original bottle with straw. Speed of delivery was fabulous as always.
Loving my new water bottle. i love the design and feel off it. make me drink more water through out the day
HydrateM8 5 star review on 21st April 2022
It never arrived, and no details or updates of the order were available
The outer frosting on the bottle has already started coming off I don’t put it in the dishwasher I only rinse through as I only drink water in it with somthing that costs this much money I wouldn’t expect this to happen as quickly as it has
I am a children’s nurse on a liver and kidney ward, where we care for children after they have had a liver or kidney transplant. One of the most important lessons to teach the children how to look after their new transplanted organ, is to keep it well hydrated! Every shift I encourage the patients to meet their fluid target, which can be up to 4L! Sometimes it is so busy on the ward I forget to drink myself! So I bought myself a Hydratem8 bottle to encourage myself to drink and so that I too can practice what I preach! I love my Hydratem8 bottle and it really has helped me to drink more on shift!
HydrateM8 5 star review on 21st April 2022
Great product. Already had 2, bought 2 more. Really assists us keeping hydrated. Efficient despatch and delivery, thanks.
Very happy with my purchase, love the colours and very happy with the little brush to clean it throughly One very happy customer, highly recommend these
I love my hydratem8 I would love a small handbag sized bottle
Love my lilac mum bee bottle use it daily keeps cold all day
HydrateM8 5 star review on 10th April 2022