HydrateM8 Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend HydrateM8
"Bought my Partner and myself a tracker each last year and we love them, wherever we go they go with us. Have purchased an insulated one but not used it yet. Quality products, easy to clean, good looking. Customer service is brilliant. Am always telling people about HydrateM8."
"Excellent product and first class delivery too"
"Excellent quality. Never disappointed."
"Food pot good quality and keeps food hot/cold as described. The only slight fault is that I find it hard to open. would help if there were some raised bumps on the outside of the top and bottom to help with grip when opening the lid."
Thanks for your review, Karen. We're certainly pass your suggestion on to our team :-)
"love these bottles and love the little brushes to be able to clean the straws."
"Bottles are great quality and definitely helping me to drink more water."
"Quick delivery. Good product"
"When I initially purchased my hydrate M8 bottle, there was a two for one offer on. However, I didn’t realise so I didn’t put the second bottle in my trolly. Shortly after, somebody emailed me asking which colour i’d like for my second bottle as I hadn’t selected one. I thought this was very personal and I appreciated this genuinity. Anyway, aside from that I use my bottles every day. I keep one at work and one at home. My skin is clear. I am glowing, honey. Hahah"
"I have ordered a couple of the tracker water bottles and they are just brilliant, its very easy to order through the website and you get text updated with regards to the delivery time slots of your order. Everyone needs a tracker bottle something so simple but so effective and i take it everywhere with me. My daughters also love drinking out of it too and their water intake has increased so much by using it. Love the quotes on the tracker bottles too. Great product and highly recommend.!!!"
"Excellent food pots and drinks bottles. Have bought them for all the family - even those living in Hong Kong!"
"Awesome bottles"
"Awesome tracker bottles"
"I used to go through a lot of water bottles, but not anymore. This is the best water bottle I’ve ever purchased! It looks amazing (I got the pink one), it’s really good quality, and it’s easy to clean. It might seem pricey compared to other water bottles, but it’s worth the investment. 💖"
"Love this bottle it has really helped with the amount of water I drink. It’s surprising really how quickly time passes and you haven’t drank anything. Great product well made ❤️"
"Great bottles, keeps my coffee volcanic for ages!! Perfect for a day out. Also keeps cold drinks fresh all day."
"Great way to ensure I drink enough throughout the day and there is lots of variety. The order comes through really quick and it’s good quality"
"Me and my husband have every product that Hydratem8 offer. Every bottle and food pot just awesome and worth every penny!"
"This is my second bottle as i had the other one for 2 years. I would recommend this to everyone good quality and seems like they are always improving!"
"Me and my son love our HydrateM8 bottles and wouldn’t be without them, helping us keep hydrated."
"Great quality water bottle which comes with a tool to clean your bottle with and also a pee chart has encouraged me to continue to drink water all throughout the day. By doing so I can see a massive improvement in my skin and my mood."
HydrateM8 is rated 4.78 based on 542 reviews