HydrateM8 Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend HydrateM8
"Great product!"
"The best food pot ever! Highly recommend"
"I have ordered a few tracker bottles over the last couple of years from HydrateM8. I have also reccomended the trackers to firends and family. I recently bought the food pots and the coffee cup. The food and coffee stayed piping hot until i consumed them which was about five or six hours later in some instances."
"I have about 3 bottles and love them, just got 2 more for my kids with there names on and it will be amazing"
"Excellent value for money,"
"Excellent service"
"Very pleased with purchase. Have bought quite a few bottles as gift. Great quality."
"Fantastic products, have insulated bottles, coffee cups and food pots. Now waiting for my bigger coffee cup to be delivered."
"I ordered two bottles and two personalities coffee flasks, all are of very high quality and I absolutely love them as well as the people that I brought them for love theirs too"
"Great service"
"Love my mug"
"The flask is great! It keeps my coffee hot all day and really simple one handed operation to open it. Love it 😊"
"Amazing service"
"Really happy with both my bottles. Haven’t drank this much water for a while!"
"Love this coffee holder"
"Very pleased with my hydrateM8 bottle. I can now manage to drink my water without any problems every day"
That's great to hear, Barbara. Thank you for your review.
"Love it! Definitely helps to remind me to drink more water. Also great customer service, I had a broken straw and was sent a replacement in a couple of days with no difficulties."
We're glad you're loving your bottle, Heather. We're always on hand to help :-)
"Love the bottles and the free gifts were amazing!"
Thanks for your review!
"I love the Hydrated bottles, both the cold drinks and the hot drink ones are fab. The water bottle reminds me to drink more and the flask keep drinks at the temperature you put them in for hours. I have used my flasks for hots drinks such as coffee but also used them for cold iced drink ( even my slim fast). Highly recommended!"
Thanks Mary - we're glad you're loving your insulated bottle!
"Such a clever idea!"