Hydrate Bottles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hydrate Bottles
Read Hydrate Bottles Reviews
Great water bottle that has encourages me to drink more with the clear times printed on it. Robust and easy to clean, a lifetime warranty was also a bonus
I love running with my hydrate bottle, it doesn't even feel like I am carrying a bottle as it rests nicely in the palm of my hand. It is easy to drink from and because the casing compresses as you drink, the water doesn't swish around.
Alright but going rusty already :(
As much as I love the bottle, unfortunately the rubber sealing around the opening of the bottle has frayed and started to lose it's shape.
Really happy with my purchase!
Love my hydrate bottle , strong sturdy material , no leaks , impressed it comes with cleaning tools & spare straw !!
Nice bright design
100% would recommend
Great water capacity, ensures I stay hydrated throughout the day and allows me to keep track of my water intake. Lid is solid and does not leak. Why wait get yourself one right now.
I have 2 Hydrate bottles. I find them great - I love how cold they keep my water. I often add ice cubes to my water if I’m going to be outside for a while and it always amazing me how long the ice cubes last (sometimes even overnight!)
Great bottle. Doesn't leak and very sturdy definitely been recommending it to all my friends
Very good company!
Bought 2 different types of bottles both very good quality.
Returned 1 and was a very easy process with very quick responses to emails.
My daughter was over the moon with her yellow hydrate bottle and uses it everyday. Brilliant quality at an affordable price x
Excellent product and helpful customer service
Great purchase . Lasts all day and saves the planet
Solid bottles, keep water hot or cold all day, and the perfect size to carry around and keep you hydrated!
I initially bought 2 BPA free bottles, one immediately developed a small leak at the bottom, I informed customer services,they replied the next day, (which was impressive) and offered to replace it. I eventually got the replacement after 3 months.
Apart from this issue the bottles are very good
I probably would have given the bottle 5 stars if not for the initial leak and 3 months wait for the replacement.
I now only have one bottle left as the original dropped form waist height and cracked
Brilliant bottles, easy to use and even easier to clean. Excellent!
The bottle is great. Sturdy...I use it for the gym and to get my daily water target in. I gave it 4 rather than 5 stars because I’m worried about the rate of wear on the rubber edging on the flip top. Hopefully it won’t mean I will have to retire the bottle soon🤷🏽‍♀️ Overall happy with bottle:)
Excellent quality and good value. No leaks. Keeps drinks cold or hot effectively. Great range of colours to choose from.
I absolutely love my hydrate bottle. It save me so much time as I only fill my bottle once. The vote doesn't leak and is easy to carry around. Only issue i have is the lid wears easily and the plastic comes off
Quality bottle, good design, land looks good too
Hydrate Bottles is rated 4.63 based on 221 reviews