Hyde & Sleep Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Hyde & Sleep
05AM
5AM

Tell us how Hyde & Sleep made you happy

"After less than 9 months use the mattress has developed a permanent 5cm + dip in my body position. This seems to be a common fault with Hyde & Sleep mattresses so look elsewhere. I will attempt to obtain a refund of my £737 but, looking at the exeperience of others, success seems unlikely!"
Are you Hyde & Sleep? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The mattress has dips either side where my partner and I sleep with a ridge down the middle after only a year, really uncomfortable! Do not buy this mattress waste of money!!!"
"Utter disgrace - Buy if you have money to throw away. Purchased the pocket sprung Hybrid Plus and took delivery in October 2017. Initially it was very comfortable but after a few months the bed developed furrows on either side where me and my partner sleep with a central ridge down the middle despite us turning the mattress around every week. Contacted Hyde & Sleep in October this year before the 12 month manufacturer warranty elapsed and they sent out someone from home serve to examine it. The result was that ours dipped by 2" either side of centre which is within the 3" tolerance allowed so therefore in Hyde & Sleeps eyes is not faulty. I contacted them again as it's getting worse only to be told that we have to wait another three months for another inspection. We bought the bed as we both needed a mattress with firm back support. Now our back issues are back as a result of this sagging and Hyde & Sleep (Now under dreams beds) don't give a rats despite the so called 10 year warranty. Had a memory foam mattress before at a fraction of the price from a well known high street store with absolutely no issues with sagging and only changed as my partner wanted something a bit firmer. £600 pounds down the drain and a warranty not worth the paper its written on. Do yourselves a favour and avoid as all the negative reviews tell their own story."
Hyde & Sleep is rated 1.14 based on 7 reviews