Hybrid Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Hybrid

How would you rate Hybrid?

609 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Hybrid in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I recently ordered a dress of this website , when I recived it , it was completely different colour than what was shown on the website. I was very annoyed and disappointed."
"The dress is beautiful - classy and well made for a good price. I am looking forward to wearing it. Thank you!"
"Producto de excelente calidad, a buen precio. La descripción es exacta y la talla perfecta usando las medidas de la tabla y la foto de la modelo. El envío europeo demasiado caro."
"I never received my tracking information . I had to email 3 times before I received .information,"
"Hi I can’t comment I’m still waiting on update if my order has been dispatched"
"It was fast delivery, but I am a little disappointed on the quality of the dress for the price that I paid for it. other then that everything else was good."
"Still waiting for delivery"
"Delivering quality pieces"
"Great service and love the dresses."
"loving my dress and very prompt delivery"
"Fast delivery. Garment perfect fit."
"Very quick delivery!"
"I was sent the wrong item"
"Thank you very much the after-sales service "HYBRID" for his understanding, his professionalism and his speed of sending. The "HYBRID" dresses are BEAUTIFUL! I recommend this site "HYBRID" 100% -------------------------------------------------"
"Fantastic styles and fit."
"My order was dispatched and arrived very quickly. Having never bought a dress from Hybrid before I wasn't sure what to expect but had been recommended by a friend. The dress is gorgeous and the quality is really good. I am very very pleased and will be heading to Hybrid first next time I need a new dress."
"Straight away I received an stock update email and they are efficient and great to deal with. Thank you."
"Bought dress x2 ( size 12) - but small fitting across hips, had to return both- disappointing. Would be a normal size 12. Fast delivery. Good quality dress but do not feel true to size"
"I am extremely disappointed on your delivery service. I received order dispatch on 29th August to say that I would receive my parcel on Thursday 31st August from DPD Ireland and I am still waiting to receive my parcel. I contacted the DPD Ireland company to locate my parcel and they assured me I would receive it the following day on Friday 1st September before 8pm. The frustrating part for me is I paid £4.75 for this delivery service, and it is extremely disappointing that I still have not received my parcel."
"Good website, excellent communication, delivery and after sales support."
Hybrid is rated 4.37 based on 609 reviews