Hybrid Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Hybrid

How would you rate Hybrid ?

"Dresses are fabulous quality. Give me an amazing shape and make me feel great, perfect wedding outfit!"
"Great product. Fast delivery!"
"I recently ordered a dress of this website , when I recived it , it was completely different colour than what was shown on the website. I was very annoyed and disappointed."
"The dress is beautiful - classy and well made for a good price. I am looking forward to wearing it. Thank you!"
"Producto de excelente calidad, a buen precio. La descripción es exacta y la talla perfecta usando las medidas de la tabla y la foto de la modelo. El envío europeo demasiado caro."
"I never received my tracking information . I had to email 3 times before I received .information,"
"Hi I can’t comment I’m still waiting on update if my order has been dispatched"
"It was fast delivery, but I am a little disappointed on the quality of the dress for the price that I paid for it. other then that everything else was good."
"Still waiting for delivery"
"Delivering quality pieces"
"Great service and love the dresses."
"loving my dress and very prompt delivery"
"Fast delivery. Garment perfect fit."
"Very quick delivery!"
"I was sent the wrong item"
"Thank you very much the after-sales service "HYBRID" for his understanding, his professionalism and his speed of sending. The "HYBRID" dresses are BEAUTIFUL! I recommend this site "HYBRID" 100% -------------------------------------------------"
"Fantastic styles and fit."
"My order was dispatched and arrived very quickly. Having never bought a dress from Hybrid before I wasn't sure what to expect but had been recommended by a friend. The dress is gorgeous and the quality is really good. I am very very pleased and will be heading to Hybrid first next time I need a new dress."
"Straight away I received an stock update email and they are efficient and great to deal with. Thank you."
"Bought dress x2 ( size 12) - but small fitting across hips, had to return both- disappointing. Would be a normal size 12. Fast delivery. Good quality dress but do not feel true to size"
Hybrid is rated 4.37 based on 611 reviews