Hybrid Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Hybrid

How would you rate Hybrid?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

603 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Customer
Still waiting for delivery

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Hybrid in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Still waiting for delivery"
"Delivering quality pieces"
"Great service and love the dresses."
"loving my dress and very prompt delivery"
"Fast delivery. Garment perfect fit."
"Very quick delivery!"
"I was sent the wrong item"
"Thank you very much the after-sales service "HYBRID" for his understanding, his professionalism and his speed of sending. The "HYBRID" dresses are BEAUTIFUL! I recommend this site "HYBRID" 100% -------------------------------------------------"
"Fantastic styles and fit."
"My order was dispatched and arrived very quickly. Having never bought a dress from Hybrid before I wasn't sure what to expect but had been recommended by a friend. The dress is gorgeous and the quality is really good. I am very very pleased and will be heading to Hybrid first next time I need a new dress."
"Straight away I received an stock update email and they are efficient and great to deal with. Thank you."
"Bought dress x2 ( size 12) - but small fitting across hips, had to return both- disappointing. Would be a normal size 12. Fast delivery. Good quality dress but do not feel true to size"
"I am extremely disappointed on your delivery service. I received order dispatch on 29th August to say that I would receive my parcel on Thursday 31st August from DPD Ireland and I am still waiting to receive my parcel. I contacted the DPD Ireland company to locate my parcel and they assured me I would receive it the following day on Friday 1st September before 8pm. The frustrating part for me is I paid £4.75 for this delivery service, and it is extremely disappointing that I still have not received my parcel."
"Good website, excellent communication, delivery and after sales support."
"Brilliant quality, style is second to none and ordering at the touch of a button makes every girl happy."
"Dresses are always exactly as described and are good quality, delivery is always as promised too"
"Never received my dresses. Very annoyed. I sent an email and I got no response. Would never ever buy off them again!"
"Very quick delivery. Packaged nicely. No issues with contents."
"I started shopping at Hybrid over 3 years ago and love the quality and fit of their styles. The dresses are classy, elegant and well made. They also ship quickly."
"Always fast delivery, and easy to use website."
Hybrid is rated 4.39 based on 603 reviews