HVW LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend HVW LTD
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read HVW LTD Reviews

01942 269 666

Unit A15 (1), Kenyon Court, Walter Leigh Way, Moss Industrial Estate, United Kingdom

Tell us how HVW LTD made you happy
Lovely light polo shirts
Excellent quality and very good customer service
Great service and great price. Always been helpful when I have called and sorted my issues when I have inputted incorrect address. Products are great quality and good value for money I have recommended these guys to others.
Have ordered many times and have always found them very reliable with good quality goods. I always go to them for all the company workwear.
Excellent service from start to finish, extremely quick delivery Will most certainty use again
Have now used HVW several times and found their customer service very good. When things don't quite go right they are very keen to sort out quickly, which is all you can ask. So, very happy to recommend as I will continue to use them.
wonderful service, they were so very helpful, and cheerful. I would certainly use them again
I did send a review in a while ago, but happy to do another. I had great service, great shirts and embroidery, very reasonably priced, can't fault them. I will definitely be using them again, and will recommend them to others.
Good quality product. The design was as I expected and looked very professional. Very reasonably priced. Will definitely use again and recommended for anyone who needs printed clothing for events/work etc.
Difficult project handled very professionally. Thank you.
Ordered a polo shirt and sweatshirt for my work, with company logo on. Very pleased with both, they look fantastic. Will definitely be ordering more soon.
There had been a mix-up and and parts of my order had been misplaced which meant that no part of it got delivered. Once I had chased things up, delivery was swift and goods were as expected.
Very high quality Company HiVis, wife's and children now want the sweatshirt
Excellent service. Understood my design requirements first time round. Proofs sent rapidly, and products delivered in good time. Great quality, would def use again. Thank you.
Have used this company a few times now and have just replaced embroidered fleeces that have lasted over three years after wearing them every day at work, speed, communication and quality of product was excellent again and will use them in the future
Very happy with purchase of work tops will be using this company again.
Excellent all around. 100%
Substandard communication and customer service. Cannot recommend. I ordered some hi-viz printed vests and gloves 22 January. The payment was taken off my credit card immediately. I received an order acknowledgement but no estimated date of delivery. I still have had no communication whatsoever to indicate when i can expect delivery. 01 February I wrote to complain that I still had no estimated delivery date and asked for my money back if a delivery date could not be confirmed by the end of last week. I received no reply. No acknowledgement that the message had been received or would be dealt with in due course. Of course, there has been no refund, either, not even an automated one. Would give zero stars if I could. This order was a test to check quality etc before placing a more substantial order. needles to say that I will not bother.
The shirts are lovely, very comfortable, and the embroidered logo is very smart. 4 rather then 5 stars as our order took weeks to arrive, much longer than the previous order we placed.
Excellent company to deal with. Great support for customers
HVW LTD is rated 4.67 based on 482 reviews