HVW LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend HVW LTD
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read HVW LTD Reviews

01942 269 666

Unit A15 (1), Kenyon Court, Walter Leigh Way, Moss Industrial Estate, United Kingdom

Tell us how HVW LTD made you happy
The staff at HWW where very helpful and the product was top quality
The quality is great and the prices are very competitive. I just had to call to check on delivery after a week, but then arrived next day. But would recommend!!
T-shirts are brilliant soft and the logos look amazing
Really really happy with the service and the product. It was a Christmas present and arrived on time. Looks amazing and has since washed really well. Can't recommend these guys highly enough.. will definitely be using them again.
Great guys great service great end product !
Very pleased the the garment and the personalization. We will be ordering more
Great customer service, very happy with the clothing quality and the embroidery is excellent. Will definitely be returning, thanks!
Great product & embroidery, but communication & delivery time rubbish :)
Great customer service, speedy delivery and quality 5 stars
It's great when you find a company that delivers what you need and HVW do this in a timely manner. I trust them to provide the quality embroidered clothing I need.
HVW LTD 5 star review on 4th April 2021
Great service
Goods arrived as expected
Excellent prices, very friendly and embroidery work top class very happy and would highly recommend
Now 4 weeks since we placed our order and monies taken and still no delivery or update. I will not be recommending HVW.
Have used HVW for years now for all of our warehouse workwear needs. Always a great service and good quality garments and embroidered logos . Wouldn't go anywhere else!!
Very good quality but slow to arrive
Good personal service. Hi vis vests are good quality with clear print and value for money. Instructions followed up with email for clarity. Would recommend this company.
Happy with my chlothing
Fantastic service , easy to use and reasonably priced
The quality of the jumpers/hoodies are fantastic. They are very well done and I am over the moon! Very impressed with the service provided. There was a small mix up with my order but that got sorted very fast with responses via email. Took about a month to arrive, after ordering/processing and then the embroidery being made. A bit longer than I expected but understandable with the virus and how busy things are. Overall very happy with my product for my business. Customer service was great thank you!! 😊 I definitely recommend.
HVW LTD 5 star review on 22nd February 2021