HVLP Shop Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend HVLP Shop

Tell us how HVLP Shop made you happy

"Goods were delivered on time in good condition with effective protection for the components."
"Good quality product very quick delivery thank you."
"As always excellent and prompt service"
"Helpful on phone quick delivery havent used product yet but im sure it will be fine"
"Hi Very good product delivery and packing was excellent glad to do business with. thanks."
"Helpful and next day delivery bang on start spraying afternoon"
"Great advice over the phone, good prices and rapid delivery by Fedex, couldn't of asked for better."
"On placing the order it arrived the next day I didn't expect that."
"Excellent service in every respect and the Apollo 1500 3's works fantastic if a little noisey. All round very pleased."
"They allways have what you want when you want,will use again."
"Best price around for the Apollo turbine. I had a small problem with my delivery and it was sorted out with no fuss or quibble. Top customer service, would recommend to anyone, I'll certainly be shopping with HVLP shop again."
"Outstanding service and delivery speed. Well packaged. The best service in long time"
"Very good service"
"Top notch products and service!"
"Very prompt and accurate information will definitely use them again"
"Nice people to deal with, keenest price and arrived overseas the very next day! Cant ask for more than that."
"Excellent, the person dealing with my query, rang me back so that I could explain exactly what I wanted. This was then sent to me so as to get me up and spraying."
"Friendly and helpful staff, excellent service and a nice feeling of trust.!"
"The web site was easy to use with lots of information, but I need some more information. I called to clarify which spray gun needle would be best for turbine and paint. The staff were very helpful and the order was derived in two days."
"I recently bought an air turbine kit through HVLPShop and everything from me ordering the kit online to it turning up at my door was perfect!! I will be ordering through the website again!!"
HVLP Shop is rated 4.43 based on 80 reviews