HVLP Shop Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend HVLP Shop

Tell us how HVLP Shop made you happy

Telephone
"Item arrived at last minute but this was still before the tracking details were emailed to me, despite several phone calls! This meant I had to stay in when I could have spent the morning at work."
"Fast service . Expensive postage for such a small light item"
"The service from the supplier was very good. The product an Air flow control Kit to fit a ANB300 Gun was not fit for purpose and in no time broke this was the 3rd one that i have had . I wont be buying a 4th ."
"Paid extra postage for next day delivery which inever got no emails to state when delivery would arrive had to phone them. Left a stroppy email which they curtiously replied to"
"I ordered for next day delivery which did not happen, I contacted HVLP and they apologised and refunded the extra that I had paid, the equipment was with me the following day."
HVLP Shop is rated 4.41 based on 81 reviews