HVLP Shop Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend HVLP Shop

Tell us how HVLP Shop made you happy

Telephone
"The order process was so slick there is little I can say. I was guided through placing an order and found it an easy process only taking a few minutes. Three days later my Spraymate arrived. As soon as I finish welding I will use it. I have used a friend's so I am confident of good results."
"I found the entire shopping experience quick and easy and when I submitted a question to them they replied quickly with a useful answer."
"straight forward site with very quick delivery and accepts PayPal."
"A fully conforming delivery as per the purchase"
"I ordered for next day delivery which did not happen, I contacted HVLP and they apologised and refunded the extra that I had paid, the equipment was with me the following day."
"Good communication Very helpful and friendly, Fast delivery. Hhope to deal with you again in the future. Many thanks."
"Nice company to deal with I had a small problem with my purchase but it was dealt with quickly and replacement sent out in two days really pleased and would definitely use them again."
"Competitive pricing and quick delivery. Customer service is excellent."
"Turbine and hose apollo1500 delivered to Austria. Fast delivery well packed works great. The last Apollo turbine I bought 30 years ago and still going after not great treatment by me. Hope the new lasts as long so someone can inherit it after i'm gone. Very good service from HVLP. Very satisfied customer."
"Everything went smoothly, It was delivered on time, undamaged and was exactly as I ordered and worked perfectly as I expected./ I am due to order more equipment soon and will use you again."
"Great product at a good price. However forgot to put all my items purchased into the original order. This was explained as when the order was checked the order price was transposed?? Anyway, missing items sent on as promised with no issues, so all in all a good service. Cheers."
"Product support and initial delivery was very efficient. I did have a problem with the silicon black coating flaking off the inside of the paint pot for the Apollo Pro-spray 1500, after first use of a oil based paint which I then used thinner to clean. This issue was similar to a review I had seen from another customer, but the customer service from the hlvpshop.co.uk was excellent and they arranged delivery next day of a replacement plain aluminium paint pot."
"everything went extreamly"
"This was my first time shopping on line with HVLP shop but have got to say it they give you an excellent service. My order was delivered promptly and in an excellent condition. If this is the way they do there business, the HVLPSHOP will be used used {if required] again in the future."
"Helpful and informative, good service."
"Item arrived very quickly. Really well made and easy to use. Would def buy again"
"Great choice, low prices. I would recommend to everyone."
"Always very helpful when I call up asking for help identifying and buying spare parts for our paint gun."
"Never recieved the item, not much more to say. Andrew"
Very Sorry but this item was posted out to you and we did not hear from you to say you had not received it, can happily resend
"I bought an Apollo HVLP 1500. Overall it is good, but too cheap in come respects. The paint I was spraying removed the enamel from the can. I had to clean the can with paint stripper down to bare metal to avoid contamination with black paint flecks on the job. Secondly the air control valve was affected (ruined) by the paint solvent. I got the gun working again by making a new valve out of brass. With these modifications in place, the Apollo 1500 is good and does everything I want of it. It would be wise to improve the material selections for the paint can ( don't enamel it and save some money!) and to make the air valve spool out of something more durable rather than plastic. If you have to have a black coloured can then use a black anodised finish - this would be solvent resistant. The can does not need to be coloured on the inside does it?"
HVLP Shop is rated 4.41 based on 81 reviews