HVLP Shop Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend HVLP Shop

Tell us how HVLP Shop made you happy

Telephone
"Received exactly what I ordered on time and well packed. Competitive pricing. Answered phone speedily and offered good advice. No issues at all."
"I found the entire shopping experience quick and easy and when I submitted a question to them they replied quickly with a useful answer."
"straight forward site with very quick delivery and accepts PayPal."
"A fully conforming delivery as per the purchase"
"Good communication Very helpful and friendly, Fast delivery. Hhope to deal with you again in the future. Many thanks."
"Nice company to deal with I had a small problem with my purchase but it was dealt with quickly and replacement sent out in two days really pleased and would definitely use them again."
"Competitive pricing and quick delivery. Customer service is excellent."
"Turbine and hose apollo1500 delivered to Austria. Fast delivery well packed works great. The last Apollo turbine I bought 30 years ago and still going after not great treatment by me. Hope the new lasts as long so someone can inherit it after i'm gone. Very good service from HVLP. Very satisfied customer."
"Everything went smoothly, It was delivered on time, undamaged and was exactly as I ordered and worked perfectly as I expected./ I am due to order more equipment soon and will use you again."
"Product support and initial delivery was very efficient. I did have a problem with the silicon black coating flaking off the inside of the paint pot for the Apollo Pro-spray 1500, after first use of a oil based paint which I then used thinner to clean. This issue was similar to a review I had seen from another customer, but the customer service from the hlvpshop.co.uk was excellent and they arranged delivery next day of a replacement plain aluminium paint pot."
"everything went extreamly"
"This was my first time shopping on line with HVLP shop but have got to say it they give you an excellent service. My order was delivered promptly and in an excellent condition. If this is the way they do there business, the HVLPSHOP will be used used {if required] again in the future."
"Item arrived very quickly. Really well made and easy to use. Would def buy again"
"Great choice, low prices. I would recommend to everyone."
"Always very helpful when I call up asking for help identifying and buying spare parts for our paint gun."
"Great Customer Service, Ultra fast delivery and best prices I found.Will definitely use their services again"
"Great Price Great Material. Would have appreciated a heads up on delivery date / time not just a hit or miss knock on the door."
"great service"
"Goods fine, P+P quite expensive."
"Helpful telephone service and good products. Swift delivery. Would do business again."
HVLP Shop is rated 4.41 based on 81 reviews