HVLP Shop Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend HVLP Shop

Tell us how HVLP Shop made you happy

"I bought an Apollo SprayMaster1200. I have only used rattle cans before and so approached spraying the whole car with trepidation. The instructions were clear and straightforward. I practiced on our fridge to get the mix and pressure right. I had a curious mix of brilliant success and some disappointment where my skills needed honing, but the gun performed well. One area to look out for is that when switched on the gun is blowing air constantly, so be careful where you point it as you may stir up some dust - I ended up putting dust sheets up the walls. Another thing to watch out for is that the hose is quite rigid so you have to be careful when working round the car that you don't pull it over any of your work. All-in-all, I was very pleased with it."
"Very knowledgeable and helpful"
"Eccellente prodotto. Ricevuto rapidamente. Thanks for your professionality ande courtesy."
"All good no complaints, took a bit more than stated to deliver but got here within a reasonable time anyway."
"Good value and good service!"
"Very quick dispatch and very efficient service."
"I needed an Apollo1500 turbine without a hose and spray gun they tried hard to accommodated me and gave me a good price and sent out same day,I have bought Apollo and also a Graco turbine which is far more expensive, The Graco I was assured never went wrong but it did twice and the Apollo really does just a good job,however the advice I would give from what I learnt is the paint one uses is the most important factor when using these turbines,standard paints can be sprayed but they have to be mixed really well with water and the settings spot on,we always had issues, until a wax paint finish rep came to visit and recommended paint which they had developed for spraying, the paint made an incredible difference and sprays brilliantly with an Apollo . Michael Hughes"
"Very good service, very pleased with the Apollo pro spray 1500. Easy to use. Was using a compressor before."
"The customer service people gave me very good advice, and delivery was very prompt. I'd recommend HVLP Shop."
"Very happy with the product, i would recommended with no hesitation. Also very happy with the delivery services, quick delivery Would buy again from HVLP shop Many thanks"
"Second time I've ordered from hvlpshop now. Both times have been good. First time ordered an Apollo prospray, second time some filters and spares. Both orders delivered in good time and the lads are really helpful. Thanks."
"Very helpful staff, they have taken time to clear all my doubts about the product I want it to purchase, delivery on time. Many Thanks. I will buy again!!"
"I've used HVLP Shop a few times now and have been thoroughly impressed. I always phone through my parts orders and although my technical knowledge is limited, they are always very patient and well informed. The customer service is massively important to me, as is the after sales service. That is why I couldn't recommend HVLP Shop any higher. Great job guys."
"Paid extra for next day delivery only for item to be sent to an old address. Took 5 days to sort out. While some of this was down to the couriers I did feel not enough effort was made to resolve the issue. When I suggested a small discount may be offered by way of compensation I received £5 on an order of £350."
"Paid extra postage for next day delivery which inever got no emails to state when delivery would arrive had to phone them. Left a stroppy email which they curtiously replied to"
"Terrible service, order never delivered had to claim my money back through paypal - Avoid!"
Very sorry about this but looking into what happened your order was lost in the post and we didn't have any more to send at the time, we went to refund you immediately then when we realized, closing your paypal case.
"I was shopping for a general purpose gun for spraying furniture and came across hvlpshop. Relatively inexperienced with spray equipment I phoned for advise and spoke to Adam. Upon his advise and expertise I purchased a spray master kit which has been perfect for all my needs so far. I would recommend hvlpshop to anybody looking for an honest supplier. Thank you again."
"Very easy communications and transactions without any problems, fast service. Many Thanks. Maciej Magic Painting & Decorating"
"Received exactly what I ordered on time and well packed. Competitive pricing. Answered phone speedily and offered good advice. No issues at all."
"The order process was so slick there is little I can say. I was guided through placing an order and found it an easy process only taking a few minutes. Three days later my Spraymate arrived. As soon as I finish welding I will use it. I have used a friend's so I am confident of good results."
HVLP Shop is rated 4.43 based on 80 reviews