HVLP Shop Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend HVLP Shop

Tell us how HVLP Shop made you happy

"Nice people to deal with, keenest price and arrived overseas the very next day! Cant ask for more than that."
"Excellent, the person dealing with my query, rang me back so that I could explain exactly what I wanted. This was then sent to me so as to get me up and spraying."
"Friendly and helpful staff, excellent service and a nice feeling of trust.!"
"Goods fine, P+P quite expensive."
"Helpful telephone service and good products. Swift delivery. Would do business again."
"The web site was easy to use with lots of information, but I need some more information. I called to clarify which spray gun needle would be best for turbine and paint. The staff were very helpful and the order was derived in two days."
"very poor communication, any answers to two emails. Owner's manual is not clear. probably I have a damaged device."
"Ordered some gaskets and paint cup from the website. Delivery was delayed due to a fault on their email system however communication was very good and the problem rectified immediately with the items being shipped out for next working day. Happy with purchase and will use again."
"Ordered two 250ml cups in August, received and email confirming shipment at the end of October (yes, October!), but 12 days later, no delivery. Complete shambles."
As discussed, at the time of your order we had a paypal issue it seems where we were not notified of your order if you did not click the link provided on screen two return to our store and complete it. We recently mass updated a load of completed (and it seems incomplete by mistake) orders to clear them off the system, which is why you then received the email. Our system has since been adjusted to prevent this from happening again.
"I recently bought an air turbine kit through HVLPShop and everything from me ordering the kit online to it turning up at my door was perfect!! I will be ordering through the website again!!"
"Having used an Apollo 700 hvlp unit for many years with outstanding results,I replaced it with an Apollo 1500 3 stage unit. Compressor fine, gun quality average, fan was not equal one side sprayed heavier. i contacted HVLP shop said they would get back to me never did. I ordered replacement needle and spray tip same size as original, when received the needle angle was less and the quality was better than the original. All good now, in hindsight though I would look for a better quality spray gun."
"The service from the supplier was very good. The product an Air flow control Kit to fit a ANB300 Gun was not fit for purpose and in no time broke this was the 3rd one that i have had . I wont be buying a 4th ."
"Highly recommended 5 star service, I reserved my Hvlp Apollo spray the next day just as they said I can't fault the company they answered my emails very quickly and answered all my questions. The unit it self is brilliant. A very good company and service. Many thanks to you all at hlvpshop.co.uk"
"Very efficient company, good web site, delivery on time, (recommended)"
"ONCE I FOUND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR which wasnt immediately obvious (FILTERS FOR AN APPOLO TURBINE) THE CHECKOUT SYSTEM WAS SIMPLICITY ITS SELF AND THE PRODUCT ARRIVED ON TIME.ALL IN ALL A PLEASENT EXPERIENCE."
"Fast and efficient service what more can you ask?"
"I bought the earlex 550 hvlp turbine with gun, and was very impressed with it. Also delivery was quick and good communication too."
"I have not used the product yet, however, HVLP was prompt and everything arrived safely. So pleased so far."
"service was very good and the speed of delivery excellent ,will not hesitate to use them again"
"Far faster delivery than I expected."
HVLP Shop is rated 4.43 based on 80 reviews