HVLP Shop Reviews

Telephone
Read HVLP Shop Reviews

sales@hvlpshop.co.uk

Tell us how HVLP Shop made you happy
Items not recieved and paid for next day delivery. Week gone by now and emailed twice with no response
Great service arrived in great condition and very fast 48 hrs thanks for the great service
Product arrived on time and as expected. Response to email enquiries was good, though service would be improved if customers were able to track their order status whilst in transit, as per most other modern online services. Otherwise, would certainly use again.
Fantastic service, very helpful and parts were the right price, thank you so much
Purchased hvlp sprayer and had no email of receipt of purchase no contact from them at all and emailed and reply.communication zero from them
Very good all round service have used before and will use again
Paid for next day delivery pre 12 am as had jobs waiting . Didn’t turn up all day . Had emailed to ask where it is was told it’s been delayed?!???
HVLP Shop were the only organisation that I contacted asking some pre-purchase clarification questions that actually bothered to respond. I felt that it was worth paying an additional £5 for the product given the pre-sale service that they provided and the subsequent delivery was very prompt albeit came directly from the UK importer and not HVLP Shop.
Always use these guys
Great service and quick delivery.. I found what I needed quickly and easily, superb place to shop.
Recently purchased spares for my Apollo Atomizer gun. What surprised me was the adequate protection of the gentle parts in the parcel packaging that was sent to Ireland. Very proffesional.
Quick service and helpful advice
excellent service thank you
very good service all recived on time & best price i found many thanks.
Good service value for money very helpful
Good service. Bought a very small screw for my hvlp spray gun. Was very surprised at the very high postage costs for 1 screw. I think they should look at their postage costs and make themselves more competitive.
Hello - we did in the past have a minimum order charge of £15 - here you have ordered a very small item under this value and we don't use Royal mail to offer a more cost effective solution for these occasional orders - with our time picking and packaging taken into consideration doing it any cheaper will not be worth our while I'm afraid.
Very happy with the service and speed I received my goods will be definitely recommending to others.
I paid my money and had emails saying the sprayer had been delivered. No sign of it at all. I have tried phoning, emailed twice but no reply. No communication at all other than false messages saying it has been delivered. I will give it a few days, then start proceedings to get my money back. I would rather have a sprayer though.
Apologies I gather you got this in the end with FED EX, seems we had this sent directly from Apollo and there were unforeseen delays with these vari speed machines.
Fast shipping, product as described, high quality.
Great service and shop, but postage price £6:50 is way out for a spring that was 3cm x 1cm would have been nice if you could have added a personal touch and reduced postage accordingly
HVLP Shop is rated 4.27 based on 119 reviews