Hussain Chemists Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hussain Chemists
Brilliant service. Super fast delivery
Very good and quick delivery
Paid for next day delivery. Five days late I got my goods. I had to buy another steriliser to enable me to go back to work. On chasing order I was told I would be refunded next day delivery fee. That has not happened.
The product I ordered has not arrived. Where is it?
Great service and attention! happy to find them
There was a problem with their website so our order did not arrive on time. However, when i contacted them they immediately agreed to refund our postage. It hasn’t arrived as yet but I’m sure it will
i ordered something with next day delivery 14 days ago, it still has not arrived. worst customer service
Excellent! Thank you
Fantastic company. Cheaper than most online pharmacies. Really good to deal with and helpful.
Easy transaction and quick delivery. Thank you.
Shipping was prompt and service was excellent.
good value, fast postage, will use again
Super service
Excellent service and fast delivry.
Excellent online service. Thank You.
I am very pleased with my purchase from Hussain Chemists. The website is easy to use and their delivery times are great. Would highly recommend them to friends and family.
Item as described. Fast shipment.
website easy to use and transaction smooth will use again thank you
Ordered and paid for next day delivery, didn’t arrive. Contacted them to discuss and no response. When it did arrive the next day the box was not properly secured and contents could have easily fallen out. Will not purchase from again.
I ordered some teething gel on the 12th September and have still not received it on the 23rd September. Money has been taken from my account as well, not happy. Would not recommend.
Hussain Chemists is rated 4.17 based on 117 reviews