Hussain Chemists Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hussain Chemists
Prompt service, received my goods with regular updates and packaged well.
Delivery was slower than expected. Still with Covid and looming Christmas, it wasn't too bad.
absolutely fine
Excellent, quick service. I would recommend this Chemist without hesitation to everyone.
I encountered no problems with my small order with Hussain Chemists and delivery was made as promised.
Excellent, easy to order, received as promisewd
The website is really easy to use, my ordrer was dispatched on the same day & received the next day
I recently placed an order with Hussain Chemists and was very pleased with their service. The products arrived within a couple of days and they kept in touch with me via email so that I knew when the parcel was coming. Would recommend them, especially as it is not possible to go out at the current time because we are isolating. Thank you..
Excellent service and delivery
Quick fast and efficient
Very quick delivery.great prices
Great, speedy service at a good price. Bought as Christmas present so cannot comment on item.
Very quick delivery def 5/5
Easy and quick to get. A good experience.
Very cheap prices fast despatched will
Be a regular
Great service from start to finish - great price, great comms, super quick delivery. Will definitely order again. Thank you!
Good stock and service!
fast accurate service at a reasonable price
Item arrived very promptly and at the expected time. Very much appreciated
Easy to use website. Product arrived very quickly and as stated when I placed the order. I would recommend using their services.
Hussain Chemists is rated 4.17 based on 117 reviews