Hurlingham Polo 1875 Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hurlingham Polo 1875

About Hurlingham Polo 1875: Authentically British - Absolutely International. Since 1875 a luxury lifestyle brand inspired by the style & heritage of the home of Polo.

For over 140 years, what is now the Hurlingham Polo Association has been the spiritual home of polo, the sport’s oldest and most international governing body, recognised and respected around the world.

Now, with its firmly held values of authenticity, integrity, quality and style it has launched a luxury lifestyle brand inspired by the style and heritage of the game of kings.

Hurlingham Polo 1875 products are Authentically British and Absolutely International.

info@kingofgamesltd.com

King of Games LtdThe XYZ Building3 Hardman St

How would you rate Hurlingham Polo 1875 ?

"Good service, quality products and fast delivery. Would definitely recommend"
"I don't normally give feed back, but good customer service is hard to come by. I believe it was Jess that I had dealt with, she was very helpful with my somewhat long list of needs and questions. Love Hurlingham Polo's quality of materials and the fit of the clothing. I will certainly be ordering again."
We're so happy to hear you enjoyed shopping with Hurlingham Polo 1875. We're always happy to help, no matter how long the list!

Wishing you a pleasant day.
"Love the quality of the clothing, great brand."
"Ordered a pink hoody for my wifes birthday. Next day delivery and she loved it!"
So pleased to hear your wife enjoyed her Pink Graphic Hoodie. We hope she had a lovely birthday, Jono.

Wishing you a pleasant day.
"Great style and perfect fit! Price reflects the great quality of clothes, very happy with all of my items from Hurlingham Polo. Clothes are suitable for both riding and leisure wear whilst being super comfortable."
"I had an issue selecting size but customer services sorted that out swiftly and the polo was great quaility and fitted perfectly"
"Excellent quality, and speedy delivery 👏🏻"
"Great quality, and great kit."
"Everyone who I came into contact with at HP, dealt with my queries in an efficient yet considerate manner. They went out of their way to ensure my needs were met."
"Perfect customer service! The service was so efficient, and I am totally satisfied with how I have been treated from all members of staff I have been in contact with!"
"Really good customer service and really pleased with the quality of my hoodie."
"Fantastic service and a great product. Very easy to design and order team kits."
"Fantastic Product and swift delivery! Would highly recommend."
"Really nice clothes and very comfortable."
"Many thanks for the speedy delivery of my Hurlingham sweat shirt, excellent quality and fit."
"Good Quality Clothing."
"Great range of clothing and excellent quality."
"Excellent service"
"I first bought Hurlingham clothing last year when I saw them on a trade stand at Beaufort. Since then I've bought more items as I find the quality is excellent and the clothing always fits well. Every time I've ordered online my order has arrived quickly and well presented and the customer service was excellent when I called to enquire about sizes. I'd definitely recommend Hurlingham Polo to my friends."
"I love my hooded top, it fits well and is so soft and comfy."
Hurlingham Polo 1875 is rated 4.97 based on 29 reviews