Hurleys Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hurleys
Read Hurleys Reviews

sales@hurleys.co.uk

Unit B12F, Heywood Business Park, Pilsworth Road

Tell us how Hurleys made you happy
Wasn’t the cheapest at the time, but just what I wanted, the service was very good and the product also very good.
Great delivery times...brilliant coat just didnt fit
Brilliant service, fantastic pricing, and speedy-quick shipping (to the USA!)
Still not received order!
The best, comfiest slippers & fast delivery!
The jacket I wanted at sale price and able to pay in 3 installments. Perfect!
Excellent customer service! Very impressed and will definitely shop with you again :)
Didn’t get the item, paid for it then a few days later I was informed the item wasn’t in stock, I received a 20% discount off my next full purchase but I’m sure the item will not be as cheap as I had originally bought it, maybe try to update the system sooner if the item is not in stock or show as you when it’s in your basket if it’s in stock or not. Just a suggestion.
So easy to order. Great service and really fast delivery
Affordable price n fast shipping, I was really in doubt earlier coz of some negative reviews but not in my case :)
Ordered in December still not even dispatched!! First order from here and would never order again!
Returned a Barbour International gilet in early December as not happy with quality of it. Still not had my refund and no response to my emails several weeks later.
Arrived super quickly even though it was the holiday period, and my shoes were as described! Very pleased with the service and company
Delighted with first experience - great efficient service and delivery - no problems whatsoever - item was perfect. Thanks
Quite disappointed i did click & collect got home to find the security tag on the inside of the jacket
Spot on. Threat service. Product 100% as advertised. It’s a nice lightweight coat, too.
Very happy. No problems
Found the best price on this website and although delivery took a bit longer than expected because of covid and Christmas, it did arrive before Christmas
Delivery came 4 days ahead of schedule. This is the best I have seen any company delivery schedule.

Thanks for your excellent effort.
Wonderful service. This dress is so beautiful and I cannot wait to wear it. Can be worn throughout the year and at a bargain price.
Hurleys is rated 4.56 based on 3,553 reviews