Hunts Reviews

matthew.hearne@hunts.co.uk

1 Osier Way
Swan Business Park

Click Here

Tell us how Hunts made you happy

Alison
Wendy
"Although the quality of the print is very good, the process of organising our print and mailing was inefficient. We frequently had to chase up the security logins, despite being told that our account manager would ring us. In general, communication from Hunts was poor, to the point that I seemed to be making chasing phonecalls, rather than receiving confirmation."
Are you Hunts? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"We are still trialling them"
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.....and thank you for selecting Hunts to do some work for you. We always want to do it better, so if there is any area that you think we could make improvements or change things, I would love it if you would drop me an email with your thoughts. Thank you in anticipation and with my warm regards, Timon, ceo (timon@hunts.co.uk)
"Few small mistakes in recent jobs - off centre printing, wrong colouring, incorrect ordering of printed packs."
Jade, Good morning and thank you so much for sharing this. I'm looking into these issues and will come back with my findings as soon as I am able.
With my warm and concerned regards,

Timon ceo
"The cover was laminated incorrectly first time and the job was invoiced before it had been delivered. The only good thing was you picked up a design error which we are grateful for and were charged for it. With the error on the cover I asked for a reduction on the cost and was refused. Not totally impressed it I'm honest."
Dermot, Good morning and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It's desperately disheartening to have only a "singular good thing" on any work that we do. When we are able to highlight a client's error saving them considerable costs in a re-print, it always gives us a good feeling of achievement. I'm so pleased we spotted this for you. In a wonderful world, it would be a delight to gift such corrective work but that's just not possible in the low margin world of print so we apply a rate at cost only. Likewise one of my colleagues made an error and picked up the incorrect roll of laminate...thank goodness this was identified before the publication was finished or delivered and we were able to correct it. It's so frustrating when errors happen. thank goodness Hunts were able to address both at minimum cost whilst producing what I think we all agree on is an excellent piece of print. With my warm regards,
Timon, ceo
"Great customer service but very disappointed that my full order was not shipped as per original quote - I will now have to arrange a courier myself and pick up the additional cost. As a result I will not be using Hunts again or recommending them to anyone. Such a shame, because up until that point, the service was great."
Vicky, Good morning and thank you for sharing your feedback and comments which I find deeply concerning. I really appreciate you saying it how it is - I will be investigating and will come back to you with my findings. In the meantime, please accept my sincere apologies for the disappointment that you are feeling. I look forward to speaking to you. With my regards, Timon ceo
"Three proofs were required before the basic business card info provided was correctly inserted"
"Did not deliver the order on time and couple of jobs were not even proceeded despite two account managers have been assigned. The wrapped edges on large panels were poorly finished. We used to use Hunts for reliability, shame."
Dear Keiko,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am dreadfully disappointed that you have had a poor experience with Hunts and will be conducting a full enquiry as to what has happened. I will report back to you as soon as possible.
With my warm and concerned regards, Timon Colegrove, ceo
"The peel and reveal sometimes just ripped and did not reveal. However last week's brochures were fine."
John,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and thoughts. I have investigated and am continuing to investigate - we need to come and look at your samples; I have just tested the item myself, peeled off the label and it "revealed" as it should, in other words peeled off without affecting the base substrate. Something’s wrong somewhere and we need to get to the bottom of it. We need to obtain samples from you and approach the manufacturer of the removable labels (PCL). I have asked the Account Director responsible for your account to make contact with you in order to pursue this investigation with haste.
We all look forward to addressing the issue. Once again, thank you for your feedback – we’re on to it.

With my regards,