Hunts Reviews

Read Hunts Reviews

matthew.hearne@hunts.co.uk

1 Osier Way
Swan Business Park

Tell us how Hunts made you happy
Three proofs were required before the basic business card info provided was correctly inserted
Did not deliver the order on time and couple of jobs were not even proceeded despite two account managers have been assigned. The wrapped edges on large panels were poorly finished. We used to use Hunts for reliability, shame.
Dear Keiko,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am dreadfully disappointed that you have had a poor experience with Hunts and will be conducting a full enquiry as to what has happened. I will report back to you as soon as possible.
With my warm and concerned regards, Timon Colegrove, ceo
The peel and reveal sometimes just ripped and did not reveal. However last week's brochures were fine.
John,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and thoughts. I have investigated and am continuing to investigate - we need to come and look at your samples; I have just tested the item myself, peeled off the label and it "revealed" as it should, in other words peeled off without affecting the base substrate. Something’s wrong somewhere and we need to get to the bottom of it. We need to obtain samples from you and approach the manufacturer of the removable labels (PCL). I have asked the Account Director responsible for your account to make contact with you in order to pursue this investigation with haste.
We all look forward to addressing the issue. Once again, thank you for your feedback – we’re on to it.

With my regards,