Hunts Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Hunts
"Very engaging and interesting talks, presentations and activities throughout the day."
"Very well organised day"
"I learnt a lot, yet didn't feel bombarded with information."
"Very welcoming and interactive, sadly I had to leave early for work commitments . I learnt a lot in such a little time"
"The File Preparation for Print course was interesting, relaxed and enjoyable - covered a lot of useful stuff. Thanks."
"they did as many changes I asked for, very happy with the results"
"Good quality, good delivery, help us with unforeseen but in our last print run you forgot to include the coniq codes in all materials. Anyway, I'm very happy with your work! Good job!"
"Fantastic service from first contact to delivery, excellent quality product to the exact specification given."
"very efficient"
"Friendly, helpful, professional and more than competent. Demonstrated a genuine understanding of our needs and our organisation. A pleasure to work with Mark and Danny."
"Relevant content, excellently delivered - plus an interesting and informative tour of the business, plus Danish pastries - what more can you ask for?!!"
"I enjoyed Timon's enthusiasm and learned a couple of useful tips."
"Engaging and useful!"
"Lovely setting and enthusiastic staff. Very informative."
"Thank you! Super course, filled in lots of gaps for me. Very useful."
"Lots of useful hints and tips! Thank you for sharing :-)"
"Three proofs were required before the basic business card info provided was correctly inserted"
"Always helping us out with crazy last minute requests and going over and above!"
"Fast and efficient"
"Another project delivered on time, to a high standard. My client is happy, so I am happy!"
Hunts is rated 4.81 based on 437 reviews