Hunts Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Hunts
K
K
Verified Buyer

Enjoyed the course and learnt a fair bit. Course was well presented and easy to follow. Interaction with other delegates was useful and interesting. Danish pastries were a nice touch and the coffee was good as well :-)
All the Hunts staff were very friendly and helpful whilst being professional, and the tour afterwards was also very informative and interesting - thanks Robin.

Robin recommended a great pub where we stopped for lunch on our way back - see photo.
Thank you taking the time to share your feedback and rating on Hunts - awesome score and awesome comments. Hoping you will choose to engage with us again next time.
Warmest,

A
A
Verified Buyer

Hunts provide us with great service, quality and prices. I would strongly recommend talking to them about your print requirement.
Dear Alastair,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Hunts. Amazing, to have such a reference - thank you for your comments and for the five stars. We hope you will decide on Hunts again next time.
With my warm regards,

With my regards,

Timon
G Hayward
G Hayward
Verified Buyer

In an urgent situation, my immediate thought was to turn to Hunts, who performed brilliantly as usual. With excellent and friendly customer service, their "can do" attitude solved our problem with lightening fast service and high quality products delivered when we needed them. Well done, and thanks so much - highly recommended.
Dear Grant,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Hunts by providing some feedback. Really appreciated and what awesome comments - makes it all worthwhile. And thank you for choosing Hunts, we hope to work with you again in the near future.
With my warm regards,

Verified Buyer

Lovely people and efficient personal service, thank you ! :)
F
Verified Buyer

Great quality, service, speed and prices
Verified Buyer

Efficient and friendly service.
Verified Buyer

Hunts are always responsive, helpful and go above and beyond. You don't need to rely upon one good person as if someone is unavailable, the next person is equally as helpful or able to deal with your query. Happy customers!
S
Verified Buyer

By getting our green right!
S
Verified Buyer

Efficient, fast service with friendly knowledgable staff!
Verified Buyer

I used them for printing business cards - they had the most competitive quote and the service provided was as expected - quick & efficient.
R
Verified Buyer

Hunts were efficient and professional.
Verified Buyer

You're always able to turn stuff around fast when I'm in a jam!
G

Helpful staff, quick turn around with New York banner
H
Verified Buyer

They answered all my questions and were very helpful
Verified Buyer

Great people to deal with - combination of efficiency and friendliness! Deliver on time - or earlier!
E

Reliable service
Verified Buyer

Very good advice and customer relations. The work is turned around really quickly.
Verified Buyer

We are still trialling them
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.....and thank you for selecting Hunts to do some work for you. We always want to do it better, so if there is any area that you think we could make improvements or change things, I would love it if you would drop me an email with your thoughts. Thank you in anticipation and with my warm regards, Timon, ceo (timon@hunts.co.uk)
Verified Buyer

The service is extremely efficient and friendly.
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and amazing quality.
H
Verified Buyer

Love the speed at which you get a response, you have one contact which helps when dealing with the different jobs required. Contact in our case Richard, is always, happy, cheerful, professional and helpful
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service and you were very adaptable to our changing timescales which was very much appreciated!
Verified Buyer

Easy to deal with and quick delivery.
Hunts is rated 4.81 based on 236 reviews