HUNTINGsmart! Reviews

of reviewers recommend HUNTINGsmart!
Read HUNTINGsmart! Reviews
This course was very well put together. Can’t wait to get my daughter started on it.
Easy to use and understand
I liked the information, quizzes, and video clips. It would be helpful if the questions you missed were listed so that you could learn/review the correct information. It would also help if there were links to state laws when referenced in the course. Overall a great way to learn the necessary information for hunting.
Great. Not as miserable as any other test.
The interface is user friendly and the course structure is setup to ensure successful learning about hunter safety.
It was awesome and I truly enjoyed the lesson and it’s layout. I was able to complete modules WHEN I wanted without having to sit in the same spot all day worrying about data being deleted. Definitely recommending this program to anyone in Texas who needs a hunting license
I’ve been hunting since I was in high school. I also took a hunters safety course in person when I was about 12. The HUNTINGsmart online course taught me quite a few new things. It was easy to get started and the quiz questions weren’t all “give me’s.” I’m grateful my home state of Texas requires hunters to take the course. There is very important info in the content that all hunters should know. In all great job with the course content and design. It wasn’t boring.
Highly Recommend
It is thorough, but repetitive. For those of us who are readers, waiting for the countdown clock is annoying.
Great course that was very informative. As hunting is just becoming a new interest for me, the course taught me more than I expected. I see myself taking it again as a refresher in the years to come.
Overall it’s a course worth your time and money. The only issues needing adjustment is the time setting before you can advance a page. It doesn’t match the length of time the narrator is talking or you can read so you’re waiting for the timer frequently. Often the narrators script doesn’t match what is on the page, but nothing serious.
Very informative and helpful! Thank you!
Great hunters safety course
I've done started telling a few buddy's if they don't have them yet or just want to refresh on things go with them thanks again for everything can't wait to get out there with my daughter 🙂
Need help on a few things with the sight was helped out and was able to correct the problem
Very easy to use and understand. Very convenient as I just worked through the course as I had time..
Excellent material and training format. Customer service was amazing as well! Helped my son and I with our accounts very quickly and easily.
I enjoyed the course very much and learned a great deal of new things. Make a feature that allows you to see the answers you got wrong and re reminds said content to ensure that it is fully grasped
I actually enjoyed my Hunter’s safety course through HUNTINGsmart. I learned a lot of useful information about the sport and finished feeling much more confident but also aware of the responsibility that hunting brings. It’s a great program.
Multiple lessons were repeated. Multiple lessons had broken audio files. Multiple lessons had long timers even though the recording and content was short. There was never an ability to see what you answed wrong on quizzes. Good content.
HUNTINGsmart! is rated 4.59 based on 137 reviews