HUNTINGsmart! Reviews

of reviewers recommend HUNTINGsmart!
4.6
Based on 174 reviews
Read HUNTINGsmart! Reviews
Great program. Loved the style of the instruction - straight to the point with a couple expert/bonus tips. The audio made it easy to learn while doing a menial task. I did, however, find the course to be glitchy at times. Some of the audio files show "ERROR", there were a few slides that had way more time than the content needed, and one of the videos had the wrong privacy setting. All in all a great program and value.
So easy to use and great for the kids. Very good learning and lots of important information
It was great
Great class
Really enjoyed the course. Was given to me from a son, who in the near future he and I hope to share out of state hunting trips.
Easy to navigate and engaging content
I really liked the narrations and being able to read along. It was easy to read and listen to. The only thing I found that was wrong was on the 1st or 2nd quiz, there was a question that had totally wrong answer choices and you had to pick an answer to keep going. The answer choices had nothing to do with the question asked. So someone might want to review Quiz 1 and 2, sorry I can’t remember which it was.
Very thorough course. I definitely learned a lot and will enjoy reviewing from time to time.
very easy to use website and the training was very easy to follow
The only complaint I had was a couple of modules was not on point.... the audio would say one topic, but the visuals was on something else. Besides this, the program was grade “A”!!! Loved it!!!
The course is well organized and flowed well. Lot’s of information. Only complaint is the built in timer on many lessons is way too long for the material presented and a tremendous amount of time is wasted waiting before you can advance to the next lesson making it a very slow moving course.
it was well made
The info was very clear and well-organized. My only suggestion is that some of the lessons and graphics need proofreading. Overall, well worth the cost and easy to use.
This actually was a really well-produced course. A lot of courses of this type can be really cheesy but I think this one was well made and will age nicely. And when he said "Congratulations, hunter" that really made me feel good. The one thing I would add is an option to go back and review the quiz. There were times where I would miss a question and not even know which one I got wrong. It would be nice to check my answers.
it was about the quickest easiest way for me to get my hunters safety course
Good content but runs long in some places. A lot of the videos would not load.
Very good course for beginners
I thoroughly enjoyed the course. Very comprehensive course about hunting regulations and conservation.
I enjoyed it. The way it was formatted made the time go by faster. It was a good refresher for me. One thing I would like to see is, after a quiz and the final test, I would have like to see which questions I missed and the right answer. Just to make sure my knowledge was complete. Thanks , would use your company again if the need arises for more education in a different subject.
An extremely thorough course that covered just about everything. It could be improved by less information on loading, cycling, and unloading, and instead focus on the differences between the various actions and by telling you which questions you missed and what the correct answers are. Also, pump shotguns are NOT the best action for duck hunting - piston-operated semi-autos are due to their lighter kick. In my 46 years of hunting I only know two duck hunters who use pumps. Lastly, here in Texas it is very common, and very ethical to hunt deer using corn feeders. As most properties are less than 500 acres we can't stalk deer for miles like hunters in western states can. Texas is 95% privately owned, with most public land in the far east or far west (it might as well be in other states). Therefore, we have to bring the deer to us. I don't know a single deer hunter who doesn't use corn. I encourage you not to use that as an example of unethical behavior.
HUNTINGsmart! is rated 4.60 based on 174 reviews