HUNTINGsmart! Reviews

of reviewers recommend HUNTINGsmart!
Read HUNTINGsmart!  Reviews
HUNTINGsmart!  5 star review on 1st October 2018
Linda Furlan
More Photos & Videos
Excellent course that covers every angle of hunting including safety, tracking, first aid, hunter ethics and more. I am an adult but I love how this course will engage young hunters and keep their attention. I would recommend this to anyone.
Very informative. Will recommend
It was a long coarse but was very thorough
Nothing left uncovered. Every weapon known to man.
Very informative.
Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback Steven! Glad you found the course informative - and congrats on passing!
Good content and explanations of information needed. Some times the next page would not load, and I had to go back to my dashboard page to continue. Other then that, great course.
I feel like the whole program was at more informative than I would have expected! You put together an excellent educational platform! Thank you!
Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback Jason. Congrats on passing and best of luck this hunting season!
I like the online format. Makes it a bit easier to complete on my time
Awesome job. Loved the course
Good material
Very good directions and learning materials.
Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback Stephan. Glad you enjoyed the course and congrats on passing!
Great course with helpful information
Wealth of information - in depth subject coverage
Class was easy to take, very accommodating for at your own pace. Certificate was ready from the state sooner than promised.
Thanks for leaving feedback Laurie. Glad you enjoyed taking the course at your own pace and got your certificate right away! Good luck on your first hunt :)
Great tool full of great info. Go at your own pace and leave and come back and pick up where you left off. Doesn’t get any easier than this
The timed units irritate me. It only takes about half the time or less to read through the information provided. If I score well on the quizzes then why should I have to wait for the units to time out.
The fact that there was an option for it to be read aloud to you helped a lot with the whole process. That way I wasn’t just clued to the screen the whole time and I could get other stuff done as well.
Very thorough. Some of the presentation was redundant. There were a couple of typo errors. Game section should have an introduction explaining that some lessons could be skipped.
The only thing that I didn’t like is that it wouldn’t let you just take the final exam first to test out of the course. Other than that it was good.
I loved it. Very very good information. It kept my attention and was not boring. Everyone who hunts needs this.
HUNTINGsmart! is rated 4.69 based on 61 reviews