HUNTINGsmart! Reviews

of reviewers recommend HUNTINGsmart!
Read HUNTINGsmart!  Reviews
It is thorough, but repetitive. For those of us who are readers, waiting for the countdown clock is annoying.
Great course that was very informative. As hunting is just becoming a new interest for me, the course taught me more than I expected. I see myself taking it again as a refresher in the years to come.
Overall it’s a course worth your time and money. The only issues needing adjustment is the time setting before you can advance a page. It doesn’t match the length of time the narrator is talking or you can read so you’re waiting for the timer frequently. Often the narrators script doesn’t match what is on the page, but nothing serious.
Very informative and helpful! Thank you!
Great hunters safety course
I've done started telling a few buddy's if they don't have them yet or just want to refresh on things go with them thanks again for everything can't wait to get out there with my daughter 🙂
Need help on a few things with the sight was helped out and was able to correct the problem
Very easy to use and understand. Very convenient as I just worked through the course as I had time..
Excellent material and training format. Customer service was amazing as well! Helped my son and I with our accounts very quickly and easily.
I enjoyed the course very much and learned a great deal of new things. Make a feature that allows you to see the answers you got wrong and re reminds said content to ensure that it is fully grasped
I actually enjoyed my Hunter’s safety course through HUNTINGsmart. I learned a lot of useful information about the sport and finished feeling much more confident but also aware of the responsibility that hunting brings. It’s a great program.
Multiple lessons were repeated. Multiple lessons had broken audio files. Multiple lessons had long timers even though the recording and content was short. There was never an ability to see what you answed wrong on quizzes. Good content.
The audio options were weird
It was a good experience and I learned a lot.
I enjoyed the lessons. Easy to navigate.
Il loved the little drawings and skits y’all had through out the thing. I feel like I’m prepared and ready to hunt on my own once I get my hunting card. It was overall great and I’ll definitely comeback if I need a refresh on my hunting laws and safety.
Great and very detailed program. Courses worked well with my schedule.
Gun handling in this course is insane, and is in my opinion a guide on how to get an inexperienced gun user to blow their brains out while looking down the barrel looking for obstructions. What the hell clearing obstructions has to do with unloading the firearm I'm not sure, or why you would deem the gun unloaded AFTER LOOKING DOWN THE MUZZLE. This goes against all safe handling procedures of a firearm, in that you always treat a gun as loaded. This course should be held criminally liable for potential injury or death caused by this suggestion.

Also, some false information in this course:

Shot guns come in more gauges than 10, 12, 16, 20, 28 and .410. Though rare, 8 gauge can be found.

The instructions for unloading a lever action include an animation of dumping a box magazine for a semi auto rifle. That's just nonsense.

Turkeys don't have anuses, they have cloaca. Take a biology course.

Beyond that, I found several blatant spelling/grammar errors, questions worded incorrectly, and some that just didn't make sense. Apparently I spent more time reading what you wrote than you did, but how could I not with the insane minimum time limits you installed? I had to wait over 9 minutes after finishing a page with maybe 2 paragraphs worth of information.

Whoever made this course is fundamentally touched, and should be put in an institution for the clinically insane to protect the population from their gross incompetence.
It was a very educational course. I really enjoyed it. Everyone should use this site.
Good course, a bit long and I can read much faster than the timer.
HUNTINGsmart! is rated 4.55 based on 130 reviews