HUNTINGsmart! Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend HUNTINGsmart!
"Great Job in the content"
"It was easy and educational but it simply took too long"
"Great experience. It was very easy and informative."
"Lots of information"
"Great program that was informative and easy to use. Would recommend to anyone!"
"Excellent video and graphic analysis for hunting safety!!!"
"The class was informative, easy to follow, and helpful that I was able to complete at my own pace. Will recommend to friends."
Thanks for taking time to leave a review Adam. Glad you enjoyed the course - best of luck this hunting season!
"The course was good and certainly easy to understand. The only thing I didn’t like was having to wait for each subject to time out before going to the next one. Thanks."
"This course was extremely thorough and engaging! It was a great opportunity to learn new information and reinforce prior learning!"
"It was a great coarse thank you"
"Great course"
"Completed the course and it says certificate is available but the "thinking wheel" just spins and it won't allow me to view and print the cert..."
"Course was extensive and thorough, have learned a lot of things. Thank you!"
"Easy to use, entertaining, and lots of great bonus knowledge!!"
"HUNTINGsmart Hunter's Education course is a great refresher for new and veteran hunters alike. It emphasized important ideas such as group gun safety, responsible firearm ownership, and responsible/ethical hunting practices. Great job y'all!"
Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback Caleb. Glad you enjoyed the course!
"Loved the videos and the fact I could go at my own pace."
"I have been a avid hunter for more then 20 years, and I still learned several things from this hunters educational course."
"Thank you for the detailed course. I found it easy to stop and pickup where I left off via the dashboard. Also, thank you for not making every module a mandatory timed module as many of them did not apply or I already had prior knowledge."
Hi Jeffrey - thanks for taking the time to leave feedback. The timed modules are part of the IHEA online testing regulations, but we're glad you found the content valuable and enjoyed being able to take the course at your own pace. Congrats on getting certified - we are happy to be a part of it!
"The course was very educating."
HUNTINGsmart! is rated 4.68 based on 38 reviews