HUNTINGsmart! Reviews

of reviewers recommend HUNTINGsmart!
Read HUNTINGsmart!  Reviews
Awesome job. Loved the course
Good material
Very good directions and learning materials.
Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback Stephan. Glad you enjoyed the course and congrats on passing!
Great course with helpful information
Wealth of information - in depth subject coverage
Class was easy to take, very accommodating for at your own pace. Certificate was ready from the state sooner than promised.
Thanks for leaving feedback Laurie. Glad you enjoyed taking the course at your own pace and got your certificate right away! Good luck on your first hunt :)
Great tool full of great info. Go at your own pace and leave and come back and pick up where you left off. Doesn’t get any easier than this
The timed units irritate me. It only takes about half the time or less to read through the information provided. If I score well on the quizzes then why should I have to wait for the units to time out.
The fact that there was an option for it to be read aloud to you helped a lot with the whole process. That way I wasn’t just clued to the screen the whole time and I could get other stuff done as well.
Very thorough. Some of the presentation was redundant. There were a couple of typo errors. Game section should have an introduction explaining that some lessons could be skipped.
The only thing that I didn’t like is that it wouldn’t let you just take the final exam first to test out of the course. Other than that it was good.
I loved it. Very very good information. It kept my attention and was not boring. Everyone who hunts needs this.
Very informative. A long class but I would expect nothing less for something that's to be taken as seriously as hunting.
After each quiz, it would be nice to be able to review the answers and highlight which were right/wrong, along with the correct explanation. I’m pretty sure the ones I got wrong in the quiz I also got wrong in the test and With hundreds of pages of info in your tutorial, it’s impossible to find the one line that speaks to that question. Also, I preferred to read the text myself, which went twice as fast as the speaker. This was frustrating as I had read the info, but the timer wouldn’t let me move on. Lastly, the course kept referring to finding more info with our local and state agencies. Where do I even start to know who that is? Suggestions on how to do that, what keywords are in these agencies names, is it state, county, or city, or all, would be helpful to point me in the right direction.
Course is good but very repetitive
Great Job in the content
It was easy and educational but it simply took too long
Great experience. It was very easy and informative.
Lots of information
Great program that was informative and easy to use. Would recommend to anyone!
HUNTINGsmart! is rated 4.66 based on 53 reviews