HUNTINGsmart! Reviews

of reviewers recommend HUNTINGsmart!
Read HUNTINGsmart! Reviews
I found this to be very helpful. I would recommend this to anyone.
The training materials are really good and I recommend others to take them as well. As a PM myself, I do have several suggestions which I think could make the experience better: 1) Not all modules have quizzes, sometimes you simply go to the next module. Consistency recommendation. 2) are you complete a quiz, you never show the reader what he questions were answered correctly and which were missed. This prevents the user from truly understanding what he or she answered incorrectly or what they need to read up on. 3) Some of the modules or lessons have videos by real life persons, and some as simply graphical videos and some don’t have any. I obviously the more real live videos you have the better your lessons are. But consistency recommendation. 4) Another recommendation would be to just to the next lesson automatically. In my experience I had to click next lesson and then click on the play button every time I was on a new lesson or module. 5) it would be Greta to see some kind of index so you can review or navigate to if you wanted to repeat any particular lesson. For example, module 8, lesson 12/25 for example. 6) some of the real live videos did not coincide with all the text in that lesson. 7) some of the questions had words cut off. 8) there was on lesson where the recording repeated a paragraph twice on the same lesson. Overall I still think this is a great package and will recommend others to take this course as well. Thanks
Great Content, really learned a lot. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to get started Hunting.
Great way to easily get your hunting certification done fast!
Great and very informative
I loved the graphics and it was a lot more entertaining than I expected!
Absolutely loved it, I really learned a lot and I’m going out there with a lot more knowledge that I can even share with other people!
It was pretty decent content. Some of it drones on too much and is not really necessary. I think a shorter course would be more appropriate.
Was great and I loved how it was self paced !
Awesome course. Well constructed and very informative. Attention grabbing and engaging. Thank you!!
Great help! Thank you
Decent course, but after following up three times after the course and yet to hear from anyone, I wouldn't use this company again.
Everything worked good.
Content was great and I enjoyed freshening up on many things and learning some things for the first time. It was very detailed on a variety of topics. My biggest negative, and it’s a big one, is the amount of time it took to complete. Each slide is timed before you have the opportunity to hit “next”......I was finished reading each slide in about half the time that was given, which means I spent half my time just waiting. It took way too long to complete.
Online course was great. Very informative and being able to take it at your own pace is great for folks who have a lot going on. Would recommend it to anyone wanting get out and start the hunting tradition.
This course was very well put together. Can’t wait to get my daughter started on it.
Easy to use and understand
I liked the information, quizzes, and video clips. It would be helpful if the questions you missed were listed so that you could learn/review the correct information. It would also help if there were links to state laws when referenced in the course. Overall a great way to learn the necessary information for hunting.
Great. Not as miserable as any other test.
The interface is user friendly and the course structure is setup to ensure successful learning about hunter safety.
HUNTINGsmart! is rated 4.59 based on 152 reviews