HUNTINGsmart! Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend HUNTINGsmart!
"Very informative and well organized modules. The information was clear and concise. My only critique is that there wasn't a study guide I could reference before/while taking the final exam."
"It was easy to understand and I think I learned a lot of new information."
"Good price, information good. Main complaint, I could read the content on the page and be ready to go to the next page but a timer would prevent going to the next page. I had to wait 30-70 seconds on each page just to be able to go to the next lesson. These lessons are short 20-90 seconds a piece, and there are 100+ lessons within the module, it made it feel very fragmented and I got to the point I was just clicking next while doing other things and then going back to read the content so it wouldn't be broke up. Very frustrating."
Hi Amy - thanks for taking the time to leave a review!! We definitely understand that the course timers can be frustrating, but they are mandated by the IHEA because the testing is online and unsupervised. The course timers are a requirement for all course providers. Glad you stuck with it and happy hunting!
"Good information. Videos were informative. I can read faster than the videos or audio played so I would have preferred to be able to read info and click to next screen without waiting."
"Good program"
"It was helpful and I learned a lot from it but the length of time to get thru the lessons to take the test is ridiculously to long. It took me almost 10 hours to get thru the lessons alone and 45 mins to do the test. The discounted peice was a plus tho I only had to pay $15.31 instead of $30."
"Informative and easy to follow"
"Great online delivery of the course. The videos were great and I learned a lot. Thanks!"
"Let's face it. None of us want to sit behind a computer for hours learning anything! This course was designed very well and all though it was pretty repetitive (and that's ok... we don't want anyone getting accidentally shot.) I really enjoyed it. I felt like the videos were made very well and were up to date which made them easy to watch and understand. I recommend this course to a co-worker and he went with a different site because it was less expensive.. needless to say he isn't happy with the one he chose and said he should have gone with HUNTINGsmart. Also, I did need to contact the customer service department regarding a mistake I made when filling out my date of birth. The woman who I talked to resolved my issue immediately and was very pleasant to speak with!"
Hey Brittney - thanks for taking the time to leave feedback! Our team is happy you enjoyed the course and we were able to help you out along the way.

Happy hunting! :)
"This safety course was very informative and easy to follow along."
"It was a wonderful course. Very well made ."
Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback Dante. Glad you enjoyed the course - happy hunting!
"Great course, left out one detail that had me working extra. The information will not get to Texas Parks and Wildlife for a week or so."
"Very informative. To the point. Good instructions. Easy to understand"
"Informative and prepares you well for the test at the end"
"The video and animated content was great! I learned a lot of new information and the online process was quick and easy."
HUNTINGsmart! is rated 4.60 based on 15 reviews