HUNTINGsmart! Reviews

of reviewers recommend HUNTINGsmart!
Read HUNTINGsmart!  Reviews
Great information for someone who has never hunted and needs a lot of firearm information
Very good learning experience for all different levels of knowledge base. Easy to follow and comprehend. Well done
very informative
Very informative and helpful. I recommend the course.
Good class
There are quite a few issues throughout the program. For the most part, it did an ok enough job. Somebody from your organization should sit down and take the course. Sometimes the audio was for the wrong section, or the video was streamed from youtube instead of locally, or the length of the lesson would last 10min instead of the needed 1min. If I passed the quizzes, I wish it would have shown me what I got wrong so I know the real answer. When it started teaching me about animal tracks, it should have had a picture of it there. In the final exam there are way too many questions about statistics.
Super thankful and great price.
Way too much unnecessary material. Focus on hunter safety and not so much on field dressing etc.
A little confusing but I definitely learns a few things
Other than the fact the lessons are timed it was great
It was good but a little to long.
me and my dad had a great time going through the corsets together.
Excellent course
Absolute delight. Proof there's always room to learn more. Superbly narrated, informative and should be taught to all. Makes a great refresher course also.
Very educational
Very helpful and informative .
It was a good experience with lots of information! I learned a lot I didn’t know!👍
Very helpful and educational
In some cases way to much information. Also Some pages have specific bugs with audio. One specific page the opening page for archery which featured a 45 second overview of a compound bow had a timer of 10 minutes to wait before going to the next lesson. On either the first or second test there was a question that did not match any answers. I got it right by luck. The audio for the shogun marksmanship is for hand gun marksmanship.
Very easy to follow along and learned a lot of new things. I definitely feel better prepared to get out into the field!
HUNTINGsmart! is rated 4.58 based on 109 reviews