HUNTINGsmart! Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend HUNTINGsmart!
"Great course"
"Completed the course and it says certificate is available but the "thinking wheel" just spins and it won't allow me to view and print the cert..."
"Course was extensive and thorough, have learned a lot of things. Thank you!"
"Easy to use, entertaining, and lots of great bonus knowledge!!"
"HUNTINGsmart Hunter's Education course is a great refresher for new and veteran hunters alike. It emphasized important ideas such as group gun safety, responsible firearm ownership, and responsible/ethical hunting practices. Great job y'all!"
Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback Caleb. Glad you enjoyed the course!
"Loved the videos and the fact I could go at my own pace."
"I have been a avid hunter for more then 20 years, and I still learned several things from this hunters educational course."
"Thank you for the detailed course. I found it easy to stop and pickup where I left off via the dashboard. Also, thank you for not making every module a mandatory timed module as many of them did not apply or I already had prior knowledge."
Hi Jeffrey - thanks for taking the time to leave feedback. The timed modules are part of the IHEA online testing regulations, but we're glad you found the content valuable and enjoyed being able to take the course at your own pace. Congrats on getting certified - we are happy to be a part of it!
"The course was very educating."
"This course was easy to read and understand. Also, this course has funny puns which made me laugh."
Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback Kelsi. Congrats on passing the course and glad you could have a laugh while doing it! :)
"Turned out to be very entertaining as far as the articles goes, often having joke that made the entire experience much more enjoyable and much less boring. There was plenty of information which was all easily understandable. Overall, I am very satisfied with this course and would recommend to anyone looking to take a hunters education course!"
"Easy to follow, clear audio and straightforward material. The option to listen or read at my own pace was excellent. I learned more than I thought I would from an online course."
"Very informative and well organized modules. The information was clear and concise. My only critique is that there wasn't a study guide I could reference before/while taking the final exam."
"It was easy to understand and I think I learned a lot of new information."
"Good price, information good. Main complaint, I could read the content on the page and be ready to go to the next page but a timer would prevent going to the next page. I had to wait 30-70 seconds on each page just to be able to go to the next lesson. These lessons are short 20-90 seconds a piece, and there are 100+ lessons within the module, it made it feel very fragmented and I got to the point I was just clicking next while doing other things and then going back to read the content so it wouldn't be broke up. Very frustrating."
Hi Amy - thanks for taking the time to leave a review!! We definitely understand that the course timers can be frustrating, but they are mandated by the IHEA because the testing is online and unsupervised. The course timers are a requirement for all course providers. Glad you stuck with it and happy hunting!
"Good information. Videos were informative. I can read faster than the videos or audio played so I would have preferred to be able to read info and click to next screen without waiting."
"Good program"
"It was helpful and I learned a lot from it but the length of time to get thru the lessons to take the test is ridiculously to long. It took me almost 10 hours to get thru the lessons alone and 45 mins to do the test. The discounted peice was a plus tho I only had to pay $15.31 instead of $30."
"Informative and easy to follow"
"Great online delivery of the course. The videos were great and I learned a lot. Thanks!"
HUNTINGsmart! is rated 4.63 based on 27 reviews