Hunters Estate Agents Wokingham Reviews

5PM

wokingham@hunters.com

43C Peach Street

Tell us how Hunters Estate Agents Wokingham made you happy

"I purchased my new property through Hunters and they were extremely helpful throughout the whole process. And the staff are very friendly too ,Stuart and Max were always on hand to deal with my requests and and questions and the process was very smooth. Thank you Hunters!"
Are you Hunters Estate Agents Wokingham? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"A very efficient service right from the Start. We dealt mainly with Stuart Steadman who was very quick to respond to our phone calls, comments and general enquiries. I have no hesitation to highly recommend Hunters in Wokingham. For us Stuart was the linchpin to a very smooth and successful move. Thank you Hunters Wokingham, especially Stuart."
"First class service, very professional, very helpful from start to finish without being pushy. When I initially call as a total novice on renting, I initially spoke with Stuart. We spent about 30 mins on the phone whilst he answered my questions and explained how it all worked. All this knowing there was absolutely no guarantee of any business. and it was just an enquiry. A great deal more than other estate agents did. All in all, am delighted with the service and them guiding me through the rental process, would recommend without hesitation."
(Wokingham) - Posted 2 years ago
"very quick and easy. Professional manner and explained everything in advance. Knew the market and advised us on the options re the offers."
(Wokingham) - Posted 2 years ago
"They over priced my house have had no viewings in 6 weeks of being on the market now have reduced it they don't keep in touch enough and I have to chase them definitely would not recommend"
(Wokingham) - Posted 2 years ago
"We found Hunters to be very helpful and would recommend them."
"Can't say enough how good are the staffs in Stoke office! My boiler went down in such cold weather. The way how they are dealing with this issue is amazing. I have never seen such helpful people in any other state agent. They are in process to fix it within such short time. They also keep me informed about the progress of the issue without me asking for anything! Not only this occasion, they have resolved all other issues I had in last 7 months in very timely manner, while I am living in Stoke, Leason Street. I think they are the best agency in Stoke."
"Very professional service. They kept me up to date with what was going on at every step of the way"
"Fantastic service, very professional. I was kept well informed, all the team were great especially Karen."
"Took on my flat after another agent didn't perform. Kept me informed throughout. I found Hunters to be very professional and I felt valued. They got me a Tennant in no time very pleased."
"This is by far the most cost effective of the four agents we have experience of. I would use them again of course, although as with all agents it is best to make ones own judgements of a suitable rental value."
"Hunters have seen me though sales, rentals in and out and have always done the best they could for me. I highly rate their holistic service that is understanding of all unique requirements and circumstances. The team is great and I could not speak highly enough of them."
"For lettings working with Karen is what I would expect for the management of my property. She is on the ball, organised and pleasant to deal with."
"Very prompt follow up by Karen, after I had a concern with a late rental payment. Karen sorted it all out very efficiently."
"Just checking out different locations for a possible move and hunters couldn't have been more helpful. Answered everything we needed to know staff and everyone all very helpful."
"Everything a local estate agency should be! First class service!"
"During the sale of my house, the guys at Hunters were fantastic. Always kept me informed of developments and brilliant at keeping me calm when solicitors were not always on their game. Very professional estate agent who I'd recommend to anyone."
"I was overwhelmed by the level of support and professionalism that our lease was handled. I would like to personally thank Karen and Joe for their patience and help with our final rental payment issue. We would not have been able to settle in without you!"
"Throughtout this venture, I felt that I was being cared for by an efficent team who kept me informed of the progress of the project at all times. Whether it was the front end team or the supprot team in Estates, all were found to be professional and a pleasue to work with. Any questions I had were dealt with quickly and to my satisfaction. I hope to continue working with the 'Team' and I have no issues in recommending Hunters."
"I cannot speak louder than my praise for the amazing service from Hunters. Compared with other agencies in this town, who were so far removed from a good service model, Karen and her team have been just amazingly! attention to detail, care beyond what was expected!"
Hunters Estate Agents Wokingham is rated 4.85 based on 40 reviews