HUMDINGERS Reviews

of reviewers recommend HUMDINGERS
Own Driver, Courier
Read HUMDINGERS Reviews

About HUMDINGERS:

Need caterers in London? Based in Hoxton, Humdingers Catering London offers high end food catering for weddings, parties, events, businesses, offices, location shoots, film and fashion studios in the London area- including Shoreditch, the City, the West End, Hackney, Slough, Windsor, Watford and all areas inside the M25. Choose from our extensive catering menus where we really do have something for every taste and budget. Whether you are looking for a caterer for a large event, wedding, party, corporate meeting or a small dinner party we can help. We have delicious freshly prepared food for all occasions. From buffet food to hot sharing meals, bowl food, street food, canapés, vegan food etc - we are sure to have the perfect menu for your needs. Our talented and friendly catering team are on hand to assist. Give us a call on London 020 7729 6644

Tell us how HUMDINGERS made you happy
Didn't receive Christmas dinner which was bought, paid for, but not delivered. Humdingers did nothing to rectify situation, did not take contact details to identify the missing meal, or ensure that a solution was found.
Humdinger of a stuff up. I decided to use Humdinger catering due to their good reviews and we thought we would push the boat out and have our party catered to make it truly special. Having booked and paid for catering two weeks in advance Humdinger failed to show. I called all the numbers possible for the company and only one person answered, the chef, who said he had no knowledge at all of my order. When the manager FINALLY called me over an hour after they had been due to show (and only after I had called the chef again because he was the only person who would answer!), she didn't even initially apologise! She just explained that there had been an I.T. failure and my order had been lost. I truly saw red after she said that they would make it up to me... by offering me a refund for the service that they had completely failed to provide . I am deeply disappointed in this company but thank god for Deliveroo, who delivered hot and tasty food to save the day. I have still not had an apology and no one has contacted me to sort out a refund. Utterly appalling customer service. Don't use this company if you actually want catering for your event.
Hi Kate,

We are so very sorry for the experience you received over the weekend. As can be seen from our reviews this isn't to be expected of Humdingers Catering.

We will be sending an email to initiate a full refund and details of further compensation for the IT error that severely impacted your event, while also ensuring that any issues with our system are rectified right away.
HUMDINGERS is rated 4.80 based on 152 reviews