HUMDINGERS Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HUMDINGERS

About HUMDINGERS: Need caterers in London? Based in Hoxton, Humdingers Catering London offers high end food catering for weddings, parties, events, businesses, offices, location shoots, film and fashion studios in the London area- including Shoreditch, the City, the West End, Hackney, Slough, Windsor, Watford and all areas inside the M25. Choose from our extensive catering menus where we really do have something for every taste and budget. Whether you are looking for a caterer for a large event, wedding, party, corporate meeting or a small dinner party we can help. We have delicious freshly prepared food for all occasions. From buffet food to hot sharing meals, bowl food, street food, canapés, vegan food etc - we are sure to have the perfect menu for your needs. Our talented and friendly catering team are on hand to assist. Give us a call on London 020 7729 6644

Tell us how HUMDINGERS made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Bea, you and your team were brilliant. I had so many people tell me that the food was delicious and that your interactions with guests were polite, efficient and timely. You were all stars and, if there had been 10 stars to award, I would have done so. Thank you a million times. With good wishes. Dena"
"Had lovely compliments from the attendees. Thank you for everything."
"I was very skeptical about using an out of the country cater for our event, but from the start the experience was amazing. If you are stressing about your event please let HUMDINGERS take care of you."
"All were impressed by the presentation of the food and thought it was great there was a menu with allergy information. The Tomato Soup as well as the Pea Soup got rave reviews and the platters were soon polished off. My personal favourite were the brie and grape wraps and the chicken all disappeared quite quickly Thank you for a lovely lunch"
"Wonderful food and great service."
"The food was excellent, the menu choices were varied and a nice change from the usual fare. The staff were friendly and very helpful. All the guests commented on how good the food was. Thank you!"
"The original caterers for my party cancelled on me one week before my party. I found Humdingers on the web and from the moment I called Naill made it so easy. They provided me with wait staff, Taylor, who dressed the part and was great. Brian (the chef) who came and Richard the kitchen assistant were brilliant. Professional, friendly, efficient! I had last minute concerns about the volume of food being not enough and Robert was wonderful in his recommendations not to add more food - he was correct as well as I still had over ordered! I would not hesitate to recommend Humdingers as both the service and food were faultless."
"Great service from planning through to execution on-site. Team were fast, friendly and helpful. Look forward to working with Humdingers again!"
"Delicious canapés, beautifully presented, with excellent service. Thank you so much."
"Food was absolutely amazing and Humdingers were a pleasure to deal with."
"Excellent menu, excellent service and excellent food!"
"From the choice of venue to the wide choice of food, the advice and the result, everything was excellent. The service and the extra attention and help were exceptional. And the food and presentation of it were marvellous. Thank you wonderful Humdingers. Andree Molyneux"
"Great food - taste and quality"
"Needed a hot buffet for a business conference in central London. Had never hired a catering company before and was impressed with Humdingers approach from first contact. Everything went well and the food was devoured. Massive compliments to Humdingers, our conference guests raved about the quality, presentation and it was all HOT which was one of my main concerns (that it wouldn't be). If you need a caterer, I would recommend this one every time."
"Amazing team at Humdingers. Wouldn't hesitate in recommending. Have used several times now and always reliable with gorgeous food. Our last event was bigger than normal and the food was a huge success."
"Humdinger of a stuff up. I decided to use Humdinger catering due to their good reviews and we thought we would push the boat out and have our party catered to make it truly special. Having booked and paid for catering two weeks in advance Humdinger failed to show. I called all the numbers possible for the company and only one person answered, the chef, who said he had no knowledge at all of my order. When the manager FINALLY called me over an hour after they had been due to show (and only after I had called the chef again because he was the only person who would answer!), she didn't even initially apologise! She just explained that there had been an I.T. failure and my order had been lost. I truly saw red after she said that they would make it up to me... by offering me a refund for the service that they had completely failed to provide . I am deeply disappointed in this company but thank god for Deliveroo, who delivered hot and tasty food to save the day. I have still not had an apology and no one has contacted me to sort out a refund. Utterly appalling customer service. Don't use this company if you actually want catering for your event."
Hi Kate,

We are so very sorry for the experience you received over the weekend. As can be seen from our reviews this isn't to be expected of Humdingers Catering.

We will be sending an email to initiate a full refund and details of further compensation for the IT error that severely impacted your event, while also ensuring that any issues with our system are rectified right away.
"Humdingers are always so helpful and very quick to respond to any questions we have. We often have last minute photography shoots that we need to cater for and they always make the best effort to accommodate us. Always delivered on time and the transport team are also very friendly :)"
"Delicious canapés delivered to our house for a Christmas drinks party. The canapes were plated on trays ready to serve and were all nice to look at and tasty. Humdingers collected the trays a few days later. I was happy with their service, would definitely use them again, and am happy to recommend them to others."
"Service is always friendly and efficient, food was lovely."
HUMDINGERS is rated 4.85 based on 72 reviews