HUMDINGERS Reviews

of reviewers recommend HUMDINGERS
Own Driver, Courier
Read HUMDINGERS Reviews

About HUMDINGERS:

Need caterers in London? Based in Hoxton, Humdingers Catering London offers high end food catering for weddings, parties, events, businesses, offices, location shoots, film and fashion studios in the London area- including Shoreditch, the City, the West End, Hackney, Slough, Windsor, Watford and all areas inside the M25. Choose from our extensive catering menus where we really do have something for every taste and budget. Whether you are looking for a caterer for a large event, wedding, party, corporate meeting or a small dinner party we can help. We have delicious freshly prepared food for all occasions. From buffet food to hot sharing meals, bowl food, street food, canapés, vegan food etc - we are sure to have the perfect menu for your needs. Our talented and friendly catering team are on hand to assist. Give us a call on London 020 7729 6644

Tell us how HUMDINGERS made you happy
HYGIENE CONCERN from health professional:

I work at health clinic of nuttall street and regularly purchase my lunch at Humdingers. Recently I witnessed the lady who served my bread by hand just after she exchanged cash transaction with customer before me. I was concerned with 1: that she touched the bread by hand and not glove and 2: that there were 2 other staff members and so the task could have been easily delegated to avoid contamination. This has happened more than two occasion. It is also a concern to see that the staff do not wear a hair net, gloves and often without masks.

I would urge hospitality sector as Humdingers as a matter of priority to revise their health standards. I would have to start purchasing lunch from Hoxton market alternatives. Apologies for the low ranking but I feel it’s crucial To pinpoint health standards especially during a time of health risk Essense and as an health professional.
We as local residents of Wilmer Gardens are genuinely upset with the lack of corporate responsibility Humdingers place towards its residents by fly tipping ping overload of its rubbish as Displayed on the photos. This is a no through road and our only access to home. Returning home to find blockage caused by local business has sincerely damaged the image of our beloved community. This inconsiderate approach is highly conserving as Wilmer Gardens where Humdingers overload their rubbish is the only entrance to emergency vehicles. Could the management urgently review their actions and Resolve this. We have never had issues caused by local businesses and are seeking respect.
Didn't receive Christmas dinner which was bought, paid for, but not delivered. Humdingers did nothing to rectify situation, did not take contact details to identify the missing meal, or ensure that a solution was found.
I found a leaflet for Humdingers Catering and I used them for my birthday party and I absolutely love them! Great food, great service, great price!
I found Humdingers purely by doing an Internet search for organisations that offered Afternoon Tea in east London. I have to say that they were great to work with, fast turnaround in regards to demands form the customer, highly professional to work with on the day, a great find, will certainly work with them in the future.
It was great to work with the team on this project. Despite being oceans away, we were confident that the eventual output would be great! Thanks to Bea and team.
Great food and great service, will 100% recommend and use again.
The food was totally fresh, delicious and plentiful. Everyone on set loved it! Thanks Humdingers!
The guys at Humdingers were great, they were able to deliver such great food on a day before the shoot deadline which was really appreciated. They're really flexible and the food is fab.
Food was perfect - light bites really were brilliant, no stodgy pastry. Service was efficient, friendly, and staff couldn't have been more helpful.
Thank you Humdingers.. you saved my day. After my earlier caterer cancelled at the last minute , a friend recommended Humdinger Catering and it was excellent food and excellent service. My guests were very impressed . I will use them again.
From the first contact to the event itself, the team at Humdingers were fantastic. The supervisor, Amy, and her team were very professional and friendly at the same time and made our event very special. The canapes we had were delicious too and all the guests commented on them. I would definitely work with Humdingers again and I would highly recommend them.
We highly recommend Humdingers. The team were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish-great service and presentation.
Outstanding level to detail and great customer service and customer relations. Prompt replies and they keep you up constantly updated so that nothing is missed. 5 stars. Thanks Amy
Great vegan/gluten free options to choose from. Food was really tasty and our clients loved it. Will be ordering again :)
Humdingers provides the food for our wedding and we couldn’t recommend them more. Delicious food that our guests all enjoyed, generous portions, good service on the day and excellent communication beforehand too. Oh, and the price didn’t break the bank either!
Food looked great and delivered and platters collected on time
Prompt delivery and collection, excellent staff, delicious food - would 100% recommend and use in the future!
The food we had was great, turned up on time and still hot when we opened up the hot boxes. Everyone really enjoyed it!
very good thanks ;)