HUMDINGERS Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend HUMDINGERS

About HUMDINGERS: Need caterers in London? Based in Hoxton, Humdingers Catering London offers high end food catering for weddings, parties, events, businesses, offices, location shoots, film and fashion studios in the London area- including Shoreditch, the City, the West End, Hackney, Slough, Windsor, Watford and all areas inside the M25. Choose from our extensive catering menus where we really do have something for every taste and budget. Whether you are looking for a caterer for a large event, wedding, party, corporate meeting or a small dinner party we can help. We have delicious freshly prepared food for all occasions. From buffet food to hot sharing meals, bowl food, street food, canapés, vegan food etc - we are sure to have the perfect menu for your needs. Our talented and friendly catering team are on hand to assist. Give us a call on London 020 7729 6644

Tell us how HUMDINGERS made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Freshly prepared, ready to be served, as described. Will definitely come back! Thank you!"
"Bea and the team were very professional and responsive. I will definitely be using Humdingers again. The food was delish!!!"
"From start to finish the most professional, friendly, charming, delicious service I have ever had the pleasure of using to organise an event."
"The service was excellent and the canopes were good, but I felt they all would be better suited to being hot rather than cold and lacked a little flavour."
"Great service. My communication with Bea was seamless - quick responses and incredibly helpful with making sure I had just the right amount of everything for our guests. The delivery driver was lovely and followed my instructions meticulously. Everything went off without a hitch and the lemon tart was the star of the show!"
"Amazing food and amazing service - could not have asked for more"
"We used Humdingers for a corporate event for the first time recently and I was blown away by their food. We ordered a range of canapes and my colleagues went crazy for them. I should have ordered double as they were all gone within minutes. We will definitely be using Humdingers again, highly recommend them. Thanks for everything Niall and team."
"We were really impressed by the quality of the food and drinks. The catering staff were professional, friendly and attentive. We will definitely use Humdingers again for our next event."
"We're very pleased with the catering for our event: the delivery was on time, the food was great and the staff was very helpful. Will definitely recommend Humdingers for any future events."
"Excellent quality and range of food"
"Humdingers brilliantly catered our wedding on the 4th may for around 40 guests. Dealing with them from start to finish was a breeze; they were responsive and really willing to work with us. Niall was great to work with and we were able to leave him and the team to get on with during the day and create something that was beautiful. The food went down a treat; their vegan food was particularly delicious! If you are looking for a caterer for a wedding then look no further"
"Delicious food and catered very well for our dietary requirements. The gluten free sandwiches were super yummy! Would definitely order from again, and they were great at replying to my emails quickly and keeping me up to date with my order. Thanks!"
"Very friendly team, always available by e-mail, excellent customer experience"
"Had a great first experience using Humdingers. They were very accommodating to our requirements and were a breeze to work worth. Staff on the night were fantastic and the food was delish! Will be definitely looking to use them in the future."
"Staff came on time, everyone was kind and professional. Food and drinks were served according to instructions and the manager on site made sure everything was run smoothly. The canapés - a mixture of vegan, vegetarian, meat and fish ones - were excellent."
"Super helpful and easy to work with, very quick at replying to my many requests and questions, would definitely recommend them to clients and use them for events again. Thanks so much!"
"The preparation of the quote was attentive, flexible prompt. We appreciated the attention to detail in arriving at a cost that was viable. The menus were interesting and varied, although we would have appreciated a greater choice of non-meat or fish options. The tortilla chip with ceviche was not a success: prepared too far in advance, the chip was soggy and it fell apart so it couldn't be picked up; the flavours didn't seem compatible either. The hot food was delicious but was served luke warm. This was one of our concerns about brining it in insulated boxes. The pudding could have been complemented creme fraiche or similar to make it feel a bit more 'special'."
"Professional, personable and beyond pleasant to work with! I recommend Humdingers to anyone who wants a smooth and easy process!"
"Very happy with our event. The canapes were delicious and the staff were very polite. Definitely will use again."
"The food was excellent, the delivery and packaging were very good and they helped us create a menu that catered for a number of different dietary requirements. Bea was also extremely helpful in making suggestions about the menu, helping to fit our requirements and being very flexible with our requests. I would definitely use Humdinger's services again."
HUMDINGERS is rated 4.80 based on 99 reviews