Humax Digital Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Humax Digital

Tell us how Humax Digital made you happy

"Easy to use and set up. Intuitive and easy to learrn to use its numerous features."
"Terrific combination of features"
"Very good picture quality, purchase value for money, have the broadband dongle so give good quality catch-up, can not fault"
"I was on YouView with TalkTalk and became frustrated by their escalating price policy. I learnt of the existence of FreeView and that appeared to do everything that Youview did but perhaps in more transparent way, and certainly I had on occasions found I had to go to the broadcaster's internet facility such as IPlayer with BBC, when a particular program I wanted to watch was not available on YouView. So far I have FreeView has not led me to need to do this, so here's hoping! I know I can use On Demand. if I need to though."
"After trying sky virgin and paying a lot of money for them we are not dissapointed very pleased in fact ."
"given the chose i will always go for humax so much easyer than other brands to teach my customers to operate them and more reliable unit which is why i recomend and sell them to my customers . phill jones services."
"Excellent web site and service"
"This is my fourth Humax and I have always found the company excellent to deal with."
"easy to set up and easy to use. great price."
"Easy to set up and the picture quality is far superior to the one I had using my previous Sky + box."
"Well great saving and fantastic bit of kit. Well done Humax"
"The setup help I had from your service help department"
"Wow! This box is amazing so easy to use. Much faster than my virgin TiVo box - on demand tv is so fast when plugged into my cable . Brilliant device !"
"Quick delivery. Easy setup. Easy to use. I am quids in vs my Sky box."
"New remote worked out of the box no messing needed, quick delivery very pleased"
"A replacement remote which works wonders thankyou"
"Excellent - only one small drawback the sensor response is rather slow beginning up the live picture via wifi to smartphones etc. But worth the price."
"The Human Eye Smart camera is very simple to set up. Even a novice should have this up and running within 5 minutes. Reassuring to be able to log on and check all's ok"
"Replaced for my old Humax which finally gave out after years of good service,have now just bought two more Humax,excellent choice can connect to all the outside apps and more,would never be able to watch all, as too much choice.Really pleased with updated purchase,only hope they last as long as the old one. My only complaint is the price of the delivery charge,I think is a bit steep,obviously did not deter me."
"I have invested in several Humax terrestrial and satellite set top boxes and more recently the human eye security cameras. It is good technology, reliable, easy to set up and affordable."
Humax Digital is rated 4.17 based on 294 reviews