Humax Digital Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Humax Digital

Tell us how Humax Digital made you happy

"easy startup"
"Easy to install. Picture quality good with Hdmi cable"
"Relatively easy to set up: massive recording capacity; good to have catch up as well as ordinary TV..."
"Smooth speedy transaction and cheapest on net highly recommended."
"Clear & concise information, speedy service. EXCELLENT !!!. Regards, Chris Goodchild."
"Purchase this box and asked for an up grade and I would pay any difference. I was refused. Surely there are people out the that have done the same. As a big company I think they should be better."
"Had the PVR9300g previously and it was great. Need one now that records HD and it does it very well. I also like the speed of the programme guide and the way it presents the information. This one is very similar although it's a shame the front panel time/info display is no longer available. I can see the reason is to save power in st/by but I really do miss it."
"it is very good i like recording 2 programs. the pic quality is also very good very happy"
"Superb picture. Does exactly what it says on the box."
"My old human stopped supporting i player so I bought this one which is easier to use and has the full selection of players. Really impressed but I hope this box doesn't phase out support for players anytime soon"
"First class delivery service. Had a few teething problems setting it up but when I phoned Humax, the telephone operators were very patient and helpful, talking me through instructions for manual and automatic tuning. The recording box does everything the Virgin box did."
"Wrongly advertised. Not willing to rectify their mistake. Poor customer service."
"It has the ability to record more programs at the same time compared to my previous Hiumax. Being better meant that it was a bit more complicated but I have now got used to the different displays. Well done humax"
"We bought this as a replacement for our previous Humax recorder. At the moment we are monitoring a problem. When trying to turn the unit on, have been unable to for at least 4 times, when the machine is already in a recording mode. Then we have to turn the humax off on the mains before we can turn it on to view our recorded programs. If we turn on the Humax before any recordings start it seems to work, bit of a problem if we forget that we have something recording. Apart from that are pleased with the unit, but if this persists we will have to call your customer service department. Such a shame as we have read this has happened to others who have this particular model. Do you know of why this is happening or should we get in touch with you regarding this? We would like to say that the unit is great if not a bit more complicated than the previous one, which we have given to our Son to use. Please let us know if there is a way of rectifying the fault."
"It was a joy to have HD TV and due to a couple of power cuts in storm Doris catch up TV was so useful. It is also very easy to use."
"Supplied, replacement, remote very good but would not work with my Humax unit until your engineer told me how to re-programme it. It would have helped if this information was supplied with the item."
"It is very easy to use, looks good."
"I have 2 Humax Freeview boxes which I use in different parts of our house - this gives me freedom to record and watch from different rooms. The picture quality is superb especially in HD when put through my 4K television - much better than sky. The reason why I have not given top marks is that the programming needs sorting out - there has to be a better way of displaying and accessing the programme information- I also have a humax freesat box and the programming is much easier there so it can be done- come on Humax up your game please"
"Very pleased with the 1800 T recorder ..easy to use and setup.....can't fault....excellent value"
"Fast delivery. Item exactly as original."
Humax Digital is rated 4.17 based on 292 reviews