Humax Digital Reviews

of reviewers recommend Humax Digital
Read Humax Digital Reviews

uksupport@humax-digital.co.uk

Tell us how Humax Digital made you happy
We did find the format different from our old Humax and quite confusing compared to the old one.The instructions were not user friendly,so it has been a matter of trial and error.The lettering ,grey,white on black background is difficult to read.I think we are getting more used to it now
They get it mostly right most of the time. Tend not to accept criticism of their products.
excellent service
Good box but a bit noisy when running. Can hear hard disk or fan running which is annoying if you are in a quiet room.
Very easy to use and a good alternative to SKY. Only draw back not able to record catch up as you can with SKY.
You made me happy because I can now use my freesat box to it's full potential again.
The replacement remote I ordered was spot on-very please with purchase!
Only used for a couple of days as it kept freezing, however my issue was with your staff member that I spoke to on the phone. Quite possibly the worst customer service I have ever experienced! Because of his attitude I asked for a refund not exchange and I certainly would not recommend the company.
Once we received a working box it was easy to set up and we haven't looked back. The first box didn't work but was replaced within two days by a new box free and return post taken care of. An excellent experience.
Purchased this refurbished unit and was very surprised,arrived promptly in excellent packaging,and to be frank you'd be hard pressed to know this was a graded product.
Casing and condition was like new,RCU new .......... everything was like new!! And the price was a bonus,this is the 3rd Humax refurbished I have purchased(previous from Amazon)
and I would highly recommend.I have no connection with the company and this is a totally independent review
Did exactly what it said.like the recording facility
it does everything it should, easy to set up
So easy to use and features such as "on demand" are really good. Very happy with the recorder.
Despatched on time, collected promptly.
So are so good but would like to have it a few more months to be able to judge correctly
Easy to set up with clear instruction manual. Reconditioned but just like new. Plenty of functions. Would like a red light on box to indicate recording.
First one was faulty & had to go back. Humax sorted it all out so second one was delivered and first one went back at same time. Unit was in new condition & works well. Saved a few quid buying reconditioned as you couldn't tell the difference. Well happy.
Very happy indeed