Humax Digital Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Humax Digital

Tell us how Humax Digital made you happy

"When I received my new remote control all I had to do was put new batteries in and it was good to go. Fabulous!"
"Excellent product - easy to install/use"
"New remote control delivered"
"Really HaPpY, works as good as new, would recommend 👍"
"This is the third Humax we have bought, all three are working wonderfully well. The first was a receiver/recorder, the second and third just receivers. All three are just faultless and perfect for the job. Well done Humax. Five stars. Highly recommend"
"Top quality product, good price and fast delivery."
"Has met all our expectations for FREEVIEW TV options and more besides. Box very easy to use and the facility to record 4 programmes is an absolute must for catching up in our own time. Purchased 2G memory which was worth the extra no need to delete movies in the future"
"good service works well"
"An excellent pvr HDR 1800t great definition ,good quality remote all very easy to operate."
"This humax is ideal for a second bedroom"
"It was so simple to set up and works brilliantly, cannot recommend strongly enough"
"Works well and is a fantastic product"
"Very cheap unit, refurbished, but arrived looking and smelling like new. Works much faster than our old unit and so far has not missed a recording."
"Makes the TVs into s smart tv"
"Does just what it says on the box! Receives and records Freeview with easy to navigate software. The only niggles are an on-screen reminder to watch local news in HD which pops up repeatedly - local news is not available in HD! And for me it's annoying when you record a series to have playback opting to play the final episode of a series when there are earlier episodes unwatched - just asking for a spoiler to appear on screen giving away bits you haven't yet watched. But overall A1 with 5 stars - integration with BBC iPlayer is superb. With a huge hard disc for recording, why pay for an expensive satellite system when all the main channels can be received this way?"
"It made me happy when it made my customer happy after I had installed and demonstrated it. I highly recommend all Humax products."
"My Humax is very good - once I got it working. There was a problem when it arrived which, with the help of the local dealer, we traced to the HDMI cable sent with the machine DID NOT WORK. I have used one of my own, which has to be replaced on the machine I have borrowed it from."
"I can record programmes instead of having to choose what I watch It also means that I have always something to watch"
"I was so pleased to be able to get all my programs again."
Humax Digital is rated 4.17 based on 294 reviews