Humax Digital Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Humax Digital

Tell us how Humax Digital made you happy

"too many updates and customers finding it difficult to use the machine. it does not to the update automatically and keeps freezing."
"Powerful, yet simple to use. Effortlessly brings together powerful freeview recordings, catch-up and Netflix. Love it, especially never missing out due to overlapping recordings!"
"Very helpful Customer Services."
"Not user friendly, now the box is locked up."
"Great little box of tricks. Just what was required. Like the way we get quickly to recently completed programmes,"
"We did find the format different from our old Humax and quite confusing compared to the old one.The instructions were not user friendly,so it has been a matter of trial and error.The lettering ,grey,white on black background is difficult to read.I think we are getting more used to it now"
"They get it mostly right most of the time. Tend not to accept criticism of their products."
"excellent service"
"Good box but a bit noisy when running. Can hear hard disk or fan running which is annoying if you are in a quiet room."
"Very easy to use and a good alternative to SKY. Only draw back not able to record catch up as you can with SKY."
"You made me happy because I can now use my freesat box to it's full potential again. The replacement remote I ordered was spot on-very please with purchase!"
"Only used for a couple of days as it kept freezing, however my issue was with your staff member that I spoke to on the phone. Quite possibly the worst customer service I have ever experienced! Because of his attitude I asked for a refund not exchange and I certainly would not recommend the company."
"Once we received a working box it was easy to set up and we haven't looked back. The first box didn't work but was replaced within two days by a new box free and return post taken care of. An excellent experience."
"Purchased this refurbished unit and was very surprised,arrived promptly in excellent packaging,and to be frank you'd be hard pressed to know this was a graded product. Casing and condition was like new,RCU new .......... everything was like new!! And the price was a bonus,this is the 3rd Humax refurbished I have purchased(previous from Amazon) and I would highly recommend.I have no connection with the company and this is a totally independent review"
"Did exactly what it said.like the recording facility"
"it does everything it should, easy to set up"
"So easy to use and features such as "on demand" are really good. Very happy with the recorder."
"Despatched on time, collected promptly."
"So are so good but would like to have it a few more months to be able to judge correctly"
"Easy to set up with clear instruction manual. Reconditioned but just like new. Plenty of functions. Would like a red light on box to indicate recording."
Humax Digital is rated 4.17 based on 295 reviews