Humax Digital Reviews

of reviewers recommend Humax Digital
Read Humax Digital Reviews

uksupport@humax-digital.co.uk

Tell us how Humax Digital made you happy
Very prompt delivery, product was a refurb but is as new, & works as new.
Helpful advice
I love the pause, rewind, fast forward, record facilities.
This is our third Humax recorder. We moved from the HDR-2000T to this and have found the transition fairly easy. The TV Guide and scheduling a programme to record is not as straight forward as the previous model and one needs to watch the programme is not recorded twice (HD & SD). Again, when playing back a series of the same programme, one needs to be careful that you do not watch the most recent programme first!! We have now used the new machine for over 2 months and we have got used to the changes. We would recommend it to others.
The picture quality is very good. Using the controls are fairly easy once you are familiar with them. One thing is rather annoying is when you have programmed a recording you do not know if it is recording, the Red light on the front of the set only changes to Blue when it is switched on so you never know what is happening. I would recommend this unit.
BOTH units I had did not have very good reciever stages. Even though the signal is 50% to 80% in strength it is impossible to watch live TV as the sound and picture quality is so poor. The two recievers used for recording ARE BETTER, and many stations record OK - but quite a few do not record at all and I was watching recordings from ITV4 / Channel 4 some recorded OK - a few not. THIS IS NOT VERY GOOD. I HOPE to be able to improve my ariel to fix this.
Replacement Humax remote control delivered promptly by you and working correctly. However, we feel that the original remote control should have functioned properly for a much longer period than three years. We haven't experienced such a failure before in a Humax or any other make.
It has so far [within a month] failed to record THREE programs and part recorded TWO others!
too many updates and customers finding it difficult to use the machine. it does not to the update automatically and keeps freezing.
Powerful, yet simple to use. Effortlessly brings together powerful freeview recordings, catch-up and Netflix. Love it, especially never missing out due to overlapping recordings!
Very helpful Customer Services.
Not user friendly, now the box is locked up.
Great little box of tricks. Just what was required. Like the way we get quickly to recently completed programmes,
We did find the format different from our old Humax and quite confusing compared to the old one.The instructions were not user friendly,so it has been a matter of trial and error.The lettering ,grey,white on black background is difficult to read.I think we are getting more used to it now
They get it mostly right most of the time. Tend not to accept criticism of their products.
excellent service
Good box but a bit noisy when running. Can hear hard disk or fan running which is annoying if you are in a quiet room.
Very easy to use and a good alternative to SKY. Only draw back not able to record catch up as you can with SKY.
You made me happy because I can now use my freesat box to it's full potential again.
The replacement remote I ordered was spot on-very please with purchase!
Only used for a couple of days as it kept freezing, however my issue was with your staff member that I spoke to on the phone. Quite possibly the worst customer service I have ever experienced! Because of his attitude I asked for a refund not exchange and I certainly would not recommend the company.
Humax Digital is rated 4.13 based on 303 reviews