Humax Digital Reviews

of reviewers recommend Humax Digital
Read Humax Digital Reviews

uksupport@humax-digital.co.uk

Tell us how Humax Digital made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very happy indeed
It does every thing I wanted it to do. 10 out of 10
Smooth speedy transaction and cheapest on net highly recommended.
Clear & concise information, speedy service. EXCELLENT !!!. Regards, Chris Goodchild.
it is very good i like recording 2 programs. the pic quality is also very good very happy
Superb picture.
Does exactly what it says on the box.
My old human stopped supporting i player so I bought this one which is easier to use and has the full selection of players. Really impressed but I hope this box doesn't phase out support for players anytime soon
First class delivery service. Had a few teething problems setting it up but when I phoned Humax, the telephone operators were very patient and helpful, talking me through instructions for manual and automatic tuning.
The recording box does everything the Virgin box did.
It has the ability to record more programs at the same time compared to my previous Hiumax.
Being better meant that it was a bit more complicated but I have now got used to the different displays.
Well done humax
It was a joy to have HD TV and due to a couple of power cuts in storm Doris catch up TV was so useful. It is also very easy to use.
Supplied, replacement, remote very good but would not work with my Humax unit until your engineer told me how to re-programme it.
It would have helped if this information was supplied with the item.
It is very easy to use, looks good.
Very pleased with the 1800 T recorder ..easy to use and setup.....can't fault....excellent value
Fast delivery. Item exactly as original.
After a few days of playing with 'Nero' I was well pleased with my new 'Humax'. I am certainly very happy with it's performance so far.
Found it simple to install, and with the soft ware up-date, there is far more variety and selection than ever was possible on our previous 'older' Humax model.
We are exceptionally pleased with the item, and continue to enjoy opportunities not previously available to us. thank you. Alan Davis
I wish you could look at your emails quicker this is the third remote I have had and it's the same button that goes wrong you need to look at the workmanship of this product .
Ordered by phone, arrived next day, worked perfectly. I strive to shop at the legit distributor instead of cut price options, and I am very satisfied.
Excellent item and performance, nice now to have such a great choice of programmes.
Work great. Fit in well with my TV and look great.
Humax Digital is rated 4.14 based on 302 reviews