Humax Digital Reviews

of reviewers recommend Humax Digital
Read Humax Digital Reviews

uksupport@humax-digital.co.uk

Tell us how Humax Digital made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I bought a refurbished humax + it has been very well used by me everyday. I love it.
The Humax box was very useful and the service and delivery was excellent.
Just the best product I have bought for yeats
Great quality goods, as was purchasing refurbished. Goods arrived very fast and well packed.
Units work very well and are easy to use. Humax digital direct get my thumbs up.
Fast delivery. Excellent price
Delivered when they say they would. Refurbished product undistinguishable from new. Used them several times before and have not been disappointed.
I took the plunge to replace my Humax PVR 9300T which was really playing up, it was my second one. After a month or so of using the refurbished HDR-200T 500GB, very few problems, I like the unit.
Wonderful and speedy service. Kept fully informed about my purchase with regular emails. Delivered on time. Very easy to use website, would definitely use again.
Cause l have been using my last freeview recorder for 3 years and enjoyed it
A brilliant piece of kit the freesat recorder my 2nd purchase so must be happy
Very prompt delivery, product was a refurb but is as new, & works as new.
The picture quality is very good. Using the controls are fairly easy once you are familiar with them. One thing is rather annoying is when you have programmed a recording you do not know if it is recording, the Red light on the front of the set only changes to Blue when it is switched on so you never know what is happening. I would recommend this unit.
Powerful, yet simple to use. Effortlessly brings together powerful freeview recordings, catch-up and Netflix. Love it, especially never missing out due to overlapping recordings!
excellent service
You made me happy because I can now use my freesat box to it's full potential again.
The replacement remote I ordered was spot on-very please with purchase!
Purchased this refurbished unit and was very surprised,arrived promptly in excellent packaging,and to be frank you'd be hard pressed to know this was a graded product.
Casing and condition was like new,RCU new .......... everything was like new!! And the price was a bonus,this is the 3rd Humax refurbished I have purchased(previous from Amazon)
and I would highly recommend.I have no connection with the company and this is a totally independent review
Did exactly what it said.like the recording facility
it does everything it should, easy to set up
So easy to use and features such as "on demand" are really good. Very happy with the recorder.
Easy to set up with clear instruction manual. Reconditioned but just like new. Plenty of functions. Would like a red light on box to indicate recording.
Humax Digital is rated 4.14 based on 302 reviews