Hullmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hullmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers

About Hullmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers: Mortgage Broker in Hull, Beverley and Surrounding Areas - Mortgage Advisor - Mortgage Advice in Hull

malcolm@hullmoneyman.com

2 Littlefair RoadHedon Road

Category:
Finance & Insurance

Karen W
Verified Buyer

I have been very impressed by the service I received from your company. The whole process of remortgaging was made easy and took minimal effort from myself. Staff were polite and friendly and easy to contact. A special mention needs to be made to Jason loft who was always available to my daughter when accessing her first mortgage. A process that could have been very daunting and frustrating was made so much easier by his support. I would recommend the service to anyone.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. It really means a lot to us that you were happy with the service that we provide. I will pass on your thanks to Jason.

Recommendations are always really appreciated and if we can help anyone that you know please ask them to get in touch and mention your name and we will send you a £25 shopping voucher.
Darren H
Verified Buyer

excellent service from start to finish, Jason was very helpful throughout the process, would recommend to family member or friend

many thanks
Thanks Darren, your positive feedback is really appreciated. I will pass on your comments to Jason and please do ask your family and friends to get in touch and if we can help them we will send you a £25 shopping voucher.
Sean B
Verified Buyer

From start to finish we we're given a fantastic service and was very quick and efficient. We will defiantly recommend to friends and family and we will certainly use in the future.
Gary K
Verified Buyer

Great service good feedback and kept in touch which is a massive plus when ur moving and need to be kept in the loop would recommend !!!!
Naomi R
Verified Buyer

Jason (Loft) has been amazing throughout the whole process and I could not have asked for a better advisor. I was clueless and Jason helped me step by step whilst remaining patient and making me laugh when I wanted to cry. I purchased a shared ownership property in London and to say it was difficult is an understatement, nothing was too much hassle for Jason and he answered my many questions promptly. It took nearly a year to find an appropriate property and Jason was great throughout. My solicitor was not the greatest at keeping me posted which made Jason even more invaluable. I have and will recommend Jason to anybody wanting to take out a mortgage. Jason thank you so much, without your support and humour I don't think I'd be sat in my new apartment now enjoying a cuppa.
Steven R
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the way it was all dealt with nothing but good feedback.
*****
Emma R
Verified Buyer

The process was really straight forward. We were given support from Paul and his colleagues, and we were updated regularly throughout via email and telephone. I would definitely recommend Hull Moneyman to others!
Edward S
Verified Buyer

A big thank you to Mike and his team, very professional, friendly and never once judgemental, my personal history gave Mike a challenge to work with and he sorted through it with me and put a fantastic package together, thanks again.
Eddy speck
Ivor R
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from the team, really helpful and speedy results.
Thanks again.
Miss Georgina S
Verified Buyer

Great friendly, informative and supportive service. Would definitely recommend and use again.
Hameder A
Verified Buyer

Really helpful couldn't of done it without the company, cannot praise them enough. Helped me so much and now I own my own home. Thank you again
Bryan B
Verified Buyer

Hull Moneyman staff were exceptional. Malcolm has a great reputation and provided a fantastic service. Everyone was polite friendly and quick to get jobs done. They were ahead of the game at every stage of the mortgage, life and property insurance. I was able to contact Moneyman at all times of day and got a fast and informative response. Brilliant, thanks Moneyman.
Josephine C
Verified Buyer

Without Mike and the team I wouldn't have been able to buy my first home. Great impartial advice and really took the stress out of completion - even helping to deal with my slow solicitor!
Craig A
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and friendly staff, would definitely recommend!
Stephanie H
Verified Buyer

Mike at hull money man was amazing!! He helped me and my partner all the way through. As we are brand new to buying a home mike explained everything throughly to us and got the best mortgage for us!! I can not praise him enough for the help he gave us in the past 2 months!! Hull money man is defo worth using and I would defiantly go back again!! Thanks for everything.
Caroline B
Verified Buyer

Have used Malcolm twice now to assist with our mortgage and would not hesitate to recommend his services. Made the whole process easy and took the hard work and stress out of home buying! Visited us at home at a time to suit us and made sure we knew and understood all of our available options before helping us to choose the right product.
Nicholas A
Verified Buyer

Friendly and reliable service.
Leon A
Verified Buyer

Excellent service & advice, listened to our requirements & found the best deal for us
Giby G
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, comprehensive check list and make things happen in a timely manner.
Elizabeth H
Verified Buyer

This is the second time I have used the Hullmoneyman for mortagage services. Malcolm originally secured our mortgage for us when we moved house a couple of years ago and the service and attention we received from him and the team was simply outstanding - it reduced the stress associated with moving house significantly for us. Our fixed rate period ended on our mortgage recently so we were contacted by Hullmoneyman to help us with our remortgage. This time it was Paul we dealt with who listened to what we wanted, found us a fantastic deal and again took care of all the details for us so we didn't have to worry. The remortgage went very smoothly and we are really pleased with the end result. I can't recommend these guys highly enough - they are worth every penny as they have saved us a fortune by finding such good deals and saved us huge amounts of stress too!
Hullmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.98 based on 112 reviews